Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo (1238 Views)

Shaqiri Joins Cristiano,Pogba And Lukaku In Buying ₦129m Rolls-Royce Wraith / Funny Cartoon Of Mourinho And Lukaku / Arsenal Vs Manchester United 1-3 Pogba Lingard And Lukaku Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by kenzysmith: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Neymar and lukaku are the same age in this photos both 17 old

Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by paulolee(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2020
meaning?? whats ur point?? my gee some people are blessed with fast growth homones and others are blessed with that young and skinny physique..
do u know that messi and vidal are same age mates?? wyne rooney at 34 looked way older than cr7 dts 35 and even zlatan at 38....the point is, dnt do the mistake of judging ages with body size bcox u go lost especially for girls matter..
Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by Krasid(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Neymar is actually 28 not 27.
Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by kenzysmith: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2020
Krasid:
Neymar is actually 28 not 27.
read my sentence again oga
Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by div111(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2020
undecided how old was Neymar when he came to Barca?
Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by Krasid(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2020
kenzysmith:
read my sentence again oga
Your sentence is rubbish. Neymar is currently 28. That picture is when he was in Santos in his teenage years and also Lukaku's when he was in Anderletch. Both were not '27' in that pic but were in their teens.
kenzysmith:
Neymar and lukaku are the same age in this photos both 27yrs old

1 Like

Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by kenzysmith: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Krasid:
Your sentence is rubbish. Neymar is currently 28. That picture is when he was in Santos in his teenage years and also Lukaku's when he was in Anderletch. Both were not '27' in that pic but were in their teens.
oh sorry is a mistake I actually wanted to type 17yrs
Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by kenzysmith: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2020
div111:
undecided how old was Neymar when he came to Barca?
22yrs bro
Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2020
That photo of Neymar was before he came to Europe....he was obviously not 27yrs then....pls OP post fact not fallacy
Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by Krasid(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2020
kenzysmith:
oh sorry is a mistake I actually wanted to type 17yrs
Ok.
I read a Lukaku interview few years ago where he shared his experience at the Anderletch academy. He stated that the mothers of other young players didn't believe he was a teenager and he was asked to bring his certificate. Judging by the way he looked in that pic, only few would believe he was a teenager.
Re: Neymar And Lukaku Are The Same Age In This Photo by kenzysmith: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Krasid:
Ok.
I read a Lukaku interview few years ago where he shared his experience at the Anderletch academy. He stated that the mothers of other young players didn't believe he was a teenager and he was asked to bring his certificate. Judging by the way he looked in that pic, only few would believe he was a teenager.
he plan to retie after the world cup which he would be 29yrs he might actually be lying about is real age look t Rinaldo still performing and look at Rooney who is 2yrs younger looking worn out and finish age cheating is bad for football this are evidence

(1) (Reply)

Gallas To Sue Chelsea! / Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy / Odemwingie In Top Form For Guinea !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.