Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? (323 Views)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
I just finished my Waec last week friday and i want to learn coding, web design etc. Do anyone have any idea where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by Plut01: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Plut01:
do you, sir?
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by Plut01: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
do you, sir?

No
I booked that space because I have interest in your post. A lil bro that will be staying there from next month asked same thing from me.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Plut01:

No
I booked that space because I have interest in your post. A lil bro that will be staying there from next month asked same thing from me.

if the lil bro eventually knows where, sir, don't forget to quote me.
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by JOLSOFT(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Feeling free to message me, I can put you through. I am a lecturer of Computer science in Ondo state and I do web programming.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by Chrisnrld: 3:47am On Sep 15, 2020
pls I need help too on programing my what's no is 08165199206
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by Chrisnrld: 3:49am On Sep 15, 2020
JOLSOFT:
Feeling free to message me, I can put you through. I am a lecturer of Computer science in Ondo state and I do web programming.
my what's number is,08165199206 am also interested in programming too
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? by FanOfMyself: 4:36am On Sep 15, 2020
I have quality videos courses from lynda.com alongside the exercise files arranged in chapters.
You can learn at your own pace and from the comfort of your home.
I'm a practicing software developer and guess what! I work from home. Check my signature below for my personal website hosted on GitHub and you can see some of my mini projects, if you patronise me, I will support you technically and if you are really good, I will give you some real projects to work on as time goes on.
The following courses are available:
Html
Css
Javascript
Ajax
Php and mysql
OOP using PHP
Learning GitHub and version control
Php with laravel.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Accepted This And I Know The Next Things / Please I Need Your Urgent Suggestions. Come In / All I Ever Wanted Was To Hit And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.