Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) (86958 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by mrsjoanalege: 5:26pm On May 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIB6kTUnW5c

Another Turkish lady narrates how an Ondo man impregnated and abandoned her; says an Igbo man is now taking care of her

Another Turkish lady has shared her experience with a Nigerian man who impregnated her and disappeared.

In an Instalive live chat with popular comedian Michael Blackson, the lady disclosed that she used to work with the 42-year-old Ondo man who owns a business in Turkey. However after she got pregnant, she said the Ondo man disappeared.

She also disclosed that the Nigerian man who travelled down to Germany afterwards, married his first baby mama same month he got her pregnant. The Turkish lady said she named her baby after an Igbo man who helped her out her condition.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by IceLip: 5:28pm On May 10, 2020
Igbo Maan with Biz Mindset are like 5&6

288 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 10, 2020
I smell tribal e-fight from a far already. grin

208 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 10, 2020
yoruba men i hail una cheesy
giving a woman belle and running does not tell well of u cheesy
the igbo guy has a large heart

284 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
Igbo Amaka

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by fati2001(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
afonja at work

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Fidelismaria: 5:38pm On May 10, 2020
Make I book space

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2020
I tire for my Yoruba brothers o. cheesy
Baba chop and japa. cheesy

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 10, 2020
E-fighters no dey disappoint Sha, J111333 Don talk am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Yanmiriflathead: 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe he is just helping her out with handouts and not really interested with sleeping with her

We musn't try to play saviour all the time. that's how we get repaid with ingratitude. The Yorubaman in question is a Nigerian not igbo, the woman is From turkey not igbo, And both of them are not biafrians, so how is it the iboman's business? Is the woman the first prostitute with a bastard child? why has the father christmas igboman not taking it upon himself to sort out the bills of all bastard children around the world? Because He must chop the left overs of a yorubaman. I Spit on his bald head

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Sultty(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

I tire for my Yoruba brothers o. cheesy
Baba chop and japa. cheesy
I don't blame u but the op that wants to make it a tribal affair. Things like this can come from anybody so forget tribe

26 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
I don't know why this has to be tribal both men are Nigerians this slut is just looking for somewhere to dump her hatred and sorrows and to all tribalistic Goat on this thread #One Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Plut01: 6:09pm On May 10, 2020
O'boyyy, see E-fighting grin cheesy
But the Ondo man seff nah goat and that Igbo man? smh

7 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Baloranking(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2020
IceLip:
Igbo Maan with Biz Mindset are like 5&6

What business mindset if may ask,a man helped someone in need and you're saying it's business common man change your mindset.

43 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by MiztaFabuloz(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2020
I am not Yoruba or Igbo but I can confidently say the woman must be one very dull woman because she only ended up jumping from a drum of fire to a tanker to fire.

The character of Igbo guys when it comes to woman and jealousy is really disgusting and you can hardly find any difference between the educated ones and the uneducated ones in this jealousy issue.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2020
Dollar to Naira > 1 to 390

American men to Nigerian men > 400 to 1

Las las, we go collect 10 naira change from America

10 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by YungMillionaire: 11:34pm On May 10, 2020
Igbos always taking Yoruba sloppy seconds...Just like Ojukwu had to wait for FFK to finish fvcking Bianca

grin grin na joke o! grin grin

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by mytime24(f): 11:51pm On May 10, 2020
Another runaway hit and run nigga undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.