Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Video: Watch Neo And Vee Kiss Passionately For Long - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Watch Neo And Vee Kiss Passionately For Long (466 Views)

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / BBNaija: Tobi's Female Fan Kisses Him Passionately (Photo) / PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch Neo And Vee Kiss Passionately For Long by spunky425(m): 1:37am On Sep 15, 2020

Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates and lovers, Neo and Vee seem to be celebrating reaching the top 5 as they kiss passionately for a long time.

Vee and Neo had escaped possible eviction this week after Neo's group picked Laycon and Trikytee for eviction while Vee's group nominated Dorathy and Ozo for eviction.

As if celebrating, the two were locked up in an embrace and gave the longest and most passionate kiss probably ever witnessed on the reality show.

This happened in the kitchen, see below;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/09/video-watch-neo-and-vee-kiss-passionately-for-long/
Re: Video: Watch Neo And Vee Kiss Passionately For Long by Wawelexy(m): 1:40am On Sep 15, 2020
How that one take put food for belle?

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch Neo And Vee Kiss Passionately For Long by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:44am On Sep 15, 2020
How that one take influence my agbo business now

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Reveals The Kind Of Videos She Never Wants To See After Bbnaija / Bbnaija 2020: Why I Haven’t Spoken To Erica – Laycon / Davido Explains Why He Will Marry His 3rd Baby Mama, Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.