Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees (50569 Views)

Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Can someone please explain the essence of this police report
I heard before that hospitals can now treat gunshot wounds without involving the police. Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lamasta:
Deji Lambo

https://punchng.com/customer-shoots-man-dead-over-shawarma-flees/

Hospitals reject dying patients?!
Fancy shooting someone over who gets served first! Sum ppl just not rational minded:-/

PS...wat is shawarma?
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Denique(f): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
seguno2:

Please do you know who will do the work for the overhaul that you say is needed
grin grin grin
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by stangely: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Most people don't behave normal dese days, in such a case like dis pls even if u r de one rightfully to be attended to, just endure, let de idiot do and carry his or her wahala go, its within 48hrs u forget wat happened and face ur life. Na impatience cos dis untimely death.
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by armadeo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Privatepart00:
Ordinary sharwama ?
It keeps going from bad to worse
Is clearly the guns that differentiate a uniform personnel from the civilians
Everyone bahaving anyhow in this country
Just like play like play
A life is gone
It is finished

This is why I said guns shouldn't be legalized in nigeria ever. We aren't ready for that.

If they legalized guns front page will be man shot, woman shot, child shot all day everyday.

We will just half our population in 5 years
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Lamasta(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
stangely:
Most people don't behave normal dese days, in such a case like dis pls even if u r de one rightfully to be attended to, just endure, let de idiot do and carry his or her wahala go, its within 48hrs u forget wat happened and face ur life. Na impatience cos dis untimely death.
The irony of it all is that it is not the person that argue with the shooter that died it was his friend that don't know what transpires that died from the story.
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Karlosorji(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Our hospitals are full of disappointment. How can you refuse a dying person all in the name of police report.
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I haven't o and I don't want to.

I Know what will follow (implication), what is to be achieve is saving life of the patient. Those roadside policemen can be induce to even follow them TO BE CONFIDANT FOR THE HOSPITAL TO TREAT THE PATIENT not waiting for police report that won't be even given on time.
I know you have not

Even a common road accident victim, take him to police station to secure report, they will first of all lock you up not to talk of a person with bullet wound. I'm talking from experience. We pray let it not happen, perhaps it happened, don't ever think of going to police station first to obtain police report, rather take him to hospital praying for God to tourch the Doctor's heart. Most accident victims died because of this simple negligence from our hospitals occastrated by Police harassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
This ridiculous idea of not treating a patient with a bullet wound should be abolished in this country.. It's Ridiculous..

Why not treat him first while you contact the police.. Save the life of the person first..
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by AmadorSays: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
OMG! What a sad way to go, imagining loosing your life cos if sharwama sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) / Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.