Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees (50484 Views)

Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Jmk9292(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Go deeper into the case you would find out the useless Hitler was getting the shawamer for one useless bitch somewhere and wanted to prove heaven and earth to her......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2020
IF IT WERE TO BE IN SANER CLIMES, CCTV WOULD HAVE CAPTURED THE WHOLE FRACAS AND THE SUSPECT BROUGHT TO BOOK. RIP TO THE DEAD

3 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Angelfrost(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Slow and Lawless country!!!

1 Like

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Openbusiness: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2020
sad why will hospitals reject an emergency patient?

5 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by 6digitscomrade: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2020
KingRabota:
If this is true it's a horrible tragedy.
But in 2020 why do hospital's still reject accident and robbery victim's ?
Life is this country is worthless.
Except your a Vagabond in Power
bro I was stunned to read that I thought we have passed that stage apparently my mum was right when she lambasted me of not understanding how the system has deteriorated.. I think I should apologise..

6 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Timekeeper: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2020
This is a joke right?
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by ZombieTERROR: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Sharwama....

Hunger has finally griped this people
Guess they were chanting sai barber in 2015

Bloody shame

3 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by bolaayenimo: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Cant they use CCTV to track the killer like Gandollar did in Kano?

1 Like

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by nedekid: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2020
They did not arrest the gateman for opening gate, the supplier of alcoholic beverages for bringing drinks that made everyone high, the Nepa man that supplied light for the gunman to see, the dj for playing music loud, most importantly the shawarma man for causing the fight.
Oya you all come and bail yourselves.

14 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Majikals(m): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Sad.. Realistically and void of prejudice, his friend has a lot of questions to answer. I think almost every Nigerian in the urban world knows how the system works concerning bullet injuries in Nigeria. He had the time to report the case, for reasons best known to him, chose not to. This may be just another unfortunate case of "bullet missing target" or just maybe, premeditated murder.

1 Like

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2020
KingRabota:

Some hospitals reject gunshot victims because they don't want to run the risk of treating an armed robbery suspect unawares

So, they err on the side of caution and ask for a police report, even now that the Police themselves and government have said repeatedly that it is not necessary.

9 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by rummmy: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2020
More arrest, more money for the men in black.
they will even arrest passersby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by AvgBen: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Why must there be a police report before an emergency like this is attended to... I would rather blame our health system for the death of this young man. Rest in peace Comrade.

6 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Mayng01(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Crazy
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Advocate500: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Please what is the problem of our hospitals with this police report thing ?before an injured person can be treated pls I am confused here ooo, many innocent people have died based on the insistence of our hospitals that a victim must provide police report before u can treated , the police force is punishing the entire nation based on their own failures, is it how is done in a civilised society? Please I need an enlightenment because I believe it was the police and hospitals that kill the young man seriously. I feel very angry whenever I hear about this police report rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by KingRabota: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2020
6digitscomrade:
bro I was stunned to read that I thought we have passed that stage apparently my mum was right when she lambasted me of not understanding how the system has deteriorated.. I think I should apologise..

Oga Apologize to her without delay 0

Our people say that the things a young man can not see while he's standing on a tree a granny sees while she's sitting down.

Nigeria is directionless and hopeless.
All my plans now are geared towards getting my kids outta here.
I used to believe in the potential for positivity and progress. But since my wife passed away. I have come to realize that Nigeria is a Lost cause

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by 2Ways(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Coldie(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2020
Nigerian police are very useless what are they arresting the owner of the shawarma joint for?

The major people that's supposed to be arrested is the hospital that he was rushed to that the suspect was refused for lack of police report.

Cause last time I checked fg has made that illegal

Somebody just lost is life and police dae find money for bailout which kind wicked country be this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by VirginSearcher(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2020
Buhari has caused too many deaths in Nigeria.. Failed clueless president

2 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by nedekid: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
sad why will hospitals reject an emergency patient?
Police wahala majorly. They might arrest from the doctor to the gateman. You go settle. They might turn it that the hospital is aiding armed robbers ie gun shot victims. (check out the part the police ppro accused the friend of not reporting to the police immediately). Besides the fellow might die and his buddies might turn violent on hospital staff for not doing enough (high emotions running). Also the bills. If the patient is lost, who will pay the bills? They might even abandon the body there.
Hospitals just choose to avoid the wahala.

10 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Coldie(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2020
francisMKD:
They're arresting shawama seller and bar owner plus his friends.Are they the ones that shot the gun? The culprit is still on the loose... NPF don't be like our politicians Abeg!
The useless police just dae find money for bail.

U go hear say the matter ba serious matter say to bail out the guys since na murder case na 100k each, those police are bunch of criminals

7 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Coldie(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Thedeadman71:

Some hospitals reject gunshot victims because they don't want to run the risk of treating an armed robbery suspect unawares

So, they err on the side of caution and ask for a police report, even now that the Police themselves and government have said repeatedly that it is not necessary.
Y not treat him and keep him secured till police comes?

4 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Oizee(f): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2020
francisMKD:
They're arresting shawama seller and bar owner plus his friends.Are they the ones that shot the gun? The culprit is still on the loose... NPF don't be like our politicians Abeg!
Are they even different before?

2 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Coldie(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Jmk9292:
Go deeper into the case you would find out the useless Hitler was getting the shawamer for one useless bitch somewhere and wanted to prove heaven and earth to her......
U be better village boy.

Their are guys who naturally like shawarma, me I like it, their was a time in my life that I used to eat shawarma like 5 times in a week

1 Like

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by SpecTTraP: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2020
post=93937497:
Cha E! That's Too Bad, Infact, Poverty Na Big Disease.

I don't see how poverty is responsible for that. Rather, the main suspect (the one who shot) has anger management problem and it's a very dangerous problem if not properly managed.

4 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by AngelicBeing: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
SHARWAMA from Hell
True that, just imagine how buying ordinary shawama can degenerate into the killing of a human being angry
Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by ThatFairGuy1: 6:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Another death because of police report! when will this Nonsense stop.

I think once hospital reject patient on that ground, those with him Should call police over as a witness for hospital management to be rest assured.

Meanwhile ordinary shawarma! And some want FG to licence gun for citizens

2 Likes

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2020
KingRabota:
They do so because of police. Police go use them chop. It's a Yeye country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Focusmind: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2020
This is why it is sometimes good to maintain your cool even under serious provocation especially in Nigeria.

We see these kind of things at the ATM, filling station, supermarkets or places where staying on a queue is necessary.

Being cool and patient doesn't mean you are weak. It is just to avoid trouble. Even my wife sometimes accuses me of being too soft and weak in matters like this, not fighting for your right. My brother, if you could let go sometimes, please do. Patience is a virtue indeed. Don't try to prove anything to anybody,including your friends and spouses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Skyfornia:
70 percent of people in Lagos are mentally unstable including the ones with suit...one need to be very careful in public.
80 percent of people are mentally unstable in Nigeria, that's a fact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.