Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda (5546 Views)

Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." / Davido And Chioma Today Spotted Together Amdist Peruzzi Betrayal Scanda / Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Pmtvads: 5:07am On Sep 15, 2020
After the recent report of nollywood actor Timini who was accused of cheating on his girl friend Lydia with a side chick who admit he slept with the actor and call out the girlfriend of the actor, praizemedia report.

Meanwhile the actor was seen recently chilling with another set of hot ladies amidst the cheating scandal. He didnt even look like he send anyone.

Watch the exposed clip below ;

https://www.praizemedia.com/actor-timini-spotted-chilling-with-another-3-hot-ladies-amidst-cheating-scanda/

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Haywhymido(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Na ur time, enjoy urself
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Righteousness89(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
As you are Feeling Cool,
Remember Sexual Immorality is Evil! Its a Killer!

As you Feeling Fly,
Remember Fornication and Immoral lifestyle of any kind Will Send you to Hell Fire..

There is More to Life than all these..

14 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Enjoy that punna dude, just fvck and dump them, that's all they want.
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
As you are Feeling Cool,
Remember Sexual Immorality is Evil! Its a Killer!

As you Feeling Fly,
Remember Fornication and Immoral lifestyle of any kind Will Send you to Hell Fire..

There is More to Life than all these..
Baaaaabbbbbyyyy!!!! I've missed youuu kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Pmtvads: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Haywhymido:
Na ur time, enjoy urself
Lol
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Liposure: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Everyman for himself.
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Baaaaabbbbbyyyy!!!! I've missed youuu kiss kiss
ha!!! why are you always interested in my men,who send you?i will fight you ooo.stop calling him baby
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
ha!!! why are you always interested in my men,who send you?i will fight you ooo.stop calling him baby
Aunty go join the queue grin I was here first.

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

because I was hiding it? lol

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
because I was hiding it? lol
Secret admiring eh.
Don't worry he'll marry us all.
Zaddy Righteousness89 your wives are beckoning grin grin
Come and take us shopppiiiiinnnggggg!

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Secret admiring eh.
Don't worry he'll marry us all.
Zaddy Righteousness89 your wives are beckoning grin grin
Come and take us shopppiiiiinnnggggg!
But I will be the first wife ooo,i don't want that position being dragged.

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by WoeBetide666: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Small time now they go accuse am
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by newk007(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Inside life

Meanwhile check dis out

Let your data work for you, not a get rich quick scheme but with consistency you can make over 400,000 naira within 3-5 months, with zero capital.

For more info check my signature

A trial will convince U
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by ghettowriter(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
I guess i saw this guy yesterday...

In My Flatmates cheesy
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Michelle55: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
cheesy fight go soon start now between Zzor and Chii59
Make una remember say na pastor and person husband im be, so adultery is outta the equation cheesy
Make your pick from the sweet gentlemen and responsible men we have here on Nairaland and leave our pastor alone grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Michelle55:
Make una remember say na pastor and person husband im be, so adultery is outta the equation cheesy
Make your pick from the sweet gentlemen and responsible men we have here on Nairaland and leave our pastor alone grin
is he married?why are all the people I admire here married?what kind of luck is this
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by TheCork(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
is he married?why are all the people I admire here married?what kind of luck is this

How do u do. Please can we talk about sexxx juss for 2 minute? smiley
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Michelle55: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
LOL. You came late to the parry

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by SpicyMimi(f): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Michelle55:
Did I tell you that I don't know that my sugar daddy is married? undecided
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
But I will be the first wife ooo,i don't want that position being dragged.
He's married o. I'll be the 2nd, and you the 3rd.
Baby Righteousness89, you're soooo luckkkyyyyy grin
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by WallStreetfx(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

We never talk finish, dey don start thier own for here, nairaland holescheesy, I hope righteousness89 can behave like a alpha man and do what alpha man will do grin
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
WallStreetfx:

We never talk finish, dey don start thier own for here, nairaland holescheesy, I hope righteousness89 can behave like a alpha man and do what they do grin
Yawns
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

He's married o. I'll be the 2nd, and you the 3rd.
Baby Righteousness89, you're soooo luckkkyyyyy grin
If this is the case,i will accept the 3rd position because I will be getting most of the attention than the first and second
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
If this is the case,i will accept the 3rd position because I will be getting most of the attention than the first and second
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by NobleAngell(f): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Where are the three women? I only see one lady whom he doesn't seem to be with.
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by Franktom247(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Them want to turn brother righteousness away from the Lord 3 wives tufiakwa gi
Re: Actor Timini Spotted Chilling With Another 3 Hot Ladies Amidst Cheating Scanda by RTSC: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Toto no dey finish.
fucckk as you like.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Kate Henshaw Skydives From Plane In Dubai / Actor, Zack Orji And Son Set To Release Debut Album / Death Claims Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha’s Mum’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.