Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Crooks Register 500 Names At One Flat To Con £1m In Benefits - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crooks Register 500 Names At One Flat To Con £1m In Benefits (971 Views)

EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash / Sahara's NDLEA Interception Of $2.1m In Abuja (demystifying The Facts) / Nigerian Crooks In £1million Benefit Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crooks Register 500 Names At One Flat To Con £1m In Benefits by justwise(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2011
AN ex council flat is said to house 500 PEOPLE in a benefit fraud which has cost taxpayers at least £1million.
Nigerian crooks have used the three-bedroom home to steal family tax credits and child benefits using the names of unsuspecting real people.

Corrupt insiders at the Department for Work and Pensions supplied the IDs of genuine claimants whose benefits ended after they got jobs.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3432671/Ex-council-flat-home-to-500-people-in-1million-benefit-fraud.html
Re: Crooks Register 500 Names At One Flat To Con £1m In Benefits by Ishitinyourlife: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2022
justwise:
AN ex council flat is said to house 500 PEOPLE in a benefit fraud which has cost taxpayers at least £1million.
Nigerian crooks have used the three-bedroom home to steal family tax credits and child benefits using the names of unsuspecting real people.

Corrupt insiders at the Department for Work and Pensions supplied the IDs of genuine claimants whose benefits ended after they got jobs.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3432671/Ex-council-flat-home-to-500-people-in-1million-benefit-fraud.html
You banned me from the travel section cos I didn't get your message early enough, I'm here once in a while because I'm a busy man I'm sure you can understand that.
The jimetagambo guy has literarily dozens of profiles here,just look at my mention one of his profile is ibrahimcoomasie who has been quoting me dozens of times daily even though I've never engaged him on this platform, referring to my chats with his other profile jimetagambo and harassing me , derailing every thread I'm on.
You asked me to give you proof he is Britishnaija here is a picture of what he sent to me and what britishnaija sent to the other guy he tried to scam, not only did the writing looks almost identical, both messages were sent under the same context. By the way he sent me a td bank card even though he didn't know what a line of credit is,which is why the card exists in the first place.
Did I mention britishnaija and jimetagambo appear on the same thread all the time, posting almost intermittently to each other.
I'm not a moderator nor do I have a stake in this platform but I'll always do my bit to protect people from scams cos country hard
I rest my case

Re: Crooks Register 500 Names At One Flat To Con £1m In Benefits by Enugurangers: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

You banned me from the travel section cos I didn't get your message early enough, I'm here once in a while because I'm a busy man I'm sure you can understand that.
The jimetagambo guy has literarily dozens of profiles here,just look at my mention one of his profile is ibrahimcoomasie who has been quoting me dozens of times daily even though I've never engaged him on this platform, referring to my chats with his other profile jimetagambo and harassing me , derailing every thread I'm on.
You asked me to give you proof he is Britishnaija here is a picture of what he sent to me and what britishnaija sent to the other guy he tried to scam, not only did the writing looks almost identical, both messages were sent under the same context. By the way he sent me a td bank card even though he didn't know what a line of credit is,which is why the card exists in the first place.
Did I mention britishnaija and jimetagambo appear on the same thread all the time, posting almost intermittently to each other.
I'm not a moderator nor do I have a stake in this platform but I'll always do my bit to protect people from scams cos country hard
I rest my case
Shogsman = Ishitinyourlife = discombulator = carloslehder = babapryo and many more.

This you here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7270762/what-point-did-decided-zelensky#115512436

And

https://www.nairaland.com/7190956/video-showing-zelensky-planning-war/3#114115652

(1) (Reply)

He Was Jailed For 2 Years Because Of Her. Now She Said She Cant Wait For Him. / Protester Busted In Tent Grope, / Days After Cynthia Osokogu's Alleged Death By Facebook Friends, Another Victim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.