Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? (1129 Views)

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Mylove55(f): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Born2Breed:

...100 roads that needs a canoe to navigate whenever it rains?

all the roads constructed by oshomole are still intact,
I.e siluko road to channel 55, is still intact, osonoro( constrain road and environs) are still intact. Midwest road to 3rd cemetery road and environs are still intact. Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by rolams(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
favor914:
Are you talking of the the same Person, who with Captain Hosa, made Obaseki Governor?

Can anyone make you what God has not destined for you?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Born2Breed(f): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2020
Mylove55:
I.e siluko road to channel 55, is still intact, osonoro( constrain road and environs) are still intact. Midwest road to 3rd cemetery road and environs are still intact. Etc

Drive through constain via Ewah road to Slope whenever it rains.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Unigrad: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2020
favor914:
Are you talking of the the same Person, who with Captain Hosa, made Obaseki Governor?
I and my family are voting for the loved Governor, Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki. APC campaign group was rejected at ring road yesterday, nobody accepted Ize Iyamu hand bills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Unigrad: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Mylove55:
Siluko road still intact? You dey pass through the road?
close to mobile filling station have failed. Oliha side have failed. before second west have failed. Five junction failed, it was Obaseki that reworked on the road.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Unigrad: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
More than average of those who have been pokenosing on Edo election are not from Edo state and the few that are don't even have a voters card
I have my voter's card, I will be voting by the grace of God. Rigging or no rigging by the APC, Obaseki will win. Majority of the people are with him. Obaseki is winning Edo South and Edo Central. I can't tell much of Edo North.
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Mylove55(f): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Born2Breed:

...100 roads that needs a canoe to navigate whenever it rains?

is because thief obaseki lack maintainance culture.

Don't worry, ize iyamu will bring back road rapid response
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Mylove55(f): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Unigrad:

I have my voter's card, I will be voting by the grace of God. Rigging or no rigging by the APC, Obaseki will win. Majority of the people are with him. Obaseki is winning Edo South and Edo Central. I can't tell much of Edo North.
thief obaseki can only win three local government in Edo central,
APC will win 15 local government
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Mylove55(f): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Unigrad:

Siluko road still intact? You dey pass through the road?
close to mobile filling station have failed. Oliha side have failed. before second west have failed. Five junction failed, it was Obaseki that reworked on the road.
Mylove55:
is because thief obaseki lack maintainance culture.

Don't worry, ize iyamu will bring back road rapid response

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Say No To ENDSARS Not Occuring In Northern Nigeria. / Believe It Or Not, Revolution Has Started In Nigeria / President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.