Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (61857 Views)

Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by webmaster99(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2020
Kelechiprepre:

AM NOT WISHING U BAD SIR OR ANY OF UR FAMILY BUT IF IT WAS UR SISTER.
WILL U 4GIVE THAT SKELETON
yes but you really need to know this
do not repay evil for evil for the lord has commanded this
who am I to disobey the lord!
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2020
webmaster99:

yes but you really need to know this
do not repay evil for evil for the lord has commanded this
who am I to disobey the lord!
THIS ONE SHOCK ME..
PLS OO DONT BE OFFENDED, ARE U A PASTOR?
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by webmaster99(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2020
Kelechiprepre:

THIS ONE SHOCK ME..

PLS OO DONT BE OFFENDED, ARE U A PASTOR?

no I am not a pastor!
but the lord has commanded us to be ever forgiving
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2020
webmaster99:

no I am not a pastor! but the lord has commanded us to be ever forgiving
OWK BUT IS NOT LIKE I DONT KNOW ALL THAT BUT SOMETIMES IS VERY HARD..
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by webmaster99(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2020
Kelechiprepre:

OWK BUT IS NOT LIKE I DONT KNOW ALL THAT BUT SOMETIMES IS VERY HARD..

yes its very hard to bear

but always keep it in mind every single day of your life

please do not repay evil for evil,
for it is of the lord!
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2020
webmaster99:

yes its very hard to bear
but always keep it in mind every single day of your life
please do not repay evil for evil, for it is of the lord!

OWK BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LAW THAT WILL ARREST HIM, IS THAT NOT EVIL TOO
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2020
viviangist:

Oga cool down , you will get your sense back in prison
Back to sender

1 Like

Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by webmaster99(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2020
Kelechiprepre:

OWK BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LAW THAT WILL ARREST HIM, IS THAT NOT EVIL TOO

they are not evil,
but they are there to obey the laws of the land!
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2020
webmaster99:

they are not evil, but they are there to obey the laws of the land!

HMM.. OWK
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by webmaster99(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2020
Kelechiprepre:

HMM.. OWK

if truelly you have the power to forgive someone,
please really do it for it brings life!
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2020
webmaster99:

if truelly you have the power to forgive someone, please really do it for it brings life!
OWK I WILL
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by oyindelacreme(f): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by donMIG(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2020
U r a lucky man!
Thank ur starts say u no dei kaduna state... That for b d last collect till u enta grave
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Hallabee1(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2020
why you lose control go ashawo , 500h would have Solved your losegaurd
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Cramzy: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
As old as u are. What a disgrace
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Fourwinds: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kelechiprepre:
CUT OF HIS ...... AND SEND HIM TO JAIL
cut off his prepre shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by PrettyNengiBBN: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Aguero101(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
He said: “I had a disagreement with a pastor in Christ Apostolic Church, Kajola. He accused me of being instrumental to his leaving the church. Six months ago, he boasted that he would place a spiritual load on my head and ensure I was publicly disgraced.
“Since then, I didn’t know what came over me. They claimed I raped the girl four times, but it was only once. My wife died in 2005. I have six children, the first is 35 years old while the last is 17 years. I am still shocked that I could lay with a child that is much younger than my last child. When she came in, I gave her N100 and she hugged me. At that point, I lost my sense of judgement.”

This excuses is too blunt Abeg.... just let him hug transformer... and die without control .
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Jimbadly: 6:40am On Sep 17, 2020
Kelechiprepre:
Lols. owk what type do u play

Honestly speaking, I only play soccer games. I started with Winning Eleven on pc, then to PES.

Do you play PES? I'd so much love to play it with you.
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jimbadly:

Honestly speaking, I only play soccer games. I started with Winning Eleven on pc, then to PES.

Do you play PES? I'd so much love to play it with you.
email me so wen I sub dis nite I will reply u and if u stay close to my side in lag u can come to my house
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fourwinds:
cut off his prepre shocked shocked shocked shocked
lols
Re: 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Jimbadly: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kelechiprepre:
email me so wen I sub dis nite I will reply u and if u stay close to my side in lag u can come to my house

Alright. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve / Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.