Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori (33472 Views)

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by gaskiyamagana: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
evil pastor
Where is Righteousness89?
Na Islamic terrorist teaching be dis or what?
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Kuginzi: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Terrorist
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by gaskiyamagana: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2020
DeBruynee:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF EITHER UNION BANK CURRENT ACCOUT (Visa CARD) OR DIAMOND (EXPIRED OR NOT EXPIRED ) CURRENT ACCOUNTDEBIT CARD ( MASTER CARD)
WE ASSURE YOU THAT IT IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND THERE IS NO SECURITY THREAT (THAT IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON TO BE AFRAID OF ANYONE )
What we want to use it to receive some huge amount of Grant into the card account then the owner will receive his share of over 1 million naira.

Please take note that the debit card must be CURRENT MASTER CARD FOR DIAMOND & CURRENT VISA CARD FOR UNION

IF YOU GOT ONE, KINDLY CALL OR WHATSAPP THE NUMBER BELOW ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
081. 89 72, 8 34 8

EFCC MUST READ AND ACT ON THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Damseldammie(f): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Anointed devil
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Eniola40(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2020
maximum sentence of life without parole awaits that slowpoke of a nigga
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Jaqenhghar: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2020
YoungLionken:
When you tell some men to look before they leap,some simps, confused feminists will start throwing tantrums here and there.

We are only concerned about your well being;sanity. Your level of sanity is directly proportional to the kind of people you choose (partner in this case).

You respond with insults, when we tell you to choose wisely. You forgot that,it's a life time thing. The hunter with only one arrow, doesn't shoot with a careless aim.

The whole thing irritated me when I read that,the secret lover was even the choir master of the church. I was like"damn!"..

The man should face the full wrath of the law because,a crime is a crime no matter what prompted it. He messed up by taking the law,into his hands. A man should have no business with such act. He failed woefully. He lost his life to anger.

Dear men, always put your anger below. A man's temperament,design his future...

You are not concerned about anyone's well being. Its all about egoes and settling scores. You say choose wisely without giving the criteria for what cobstitutes a wise choice. Truth is even you don't know the answer. Truth is every relationship is trial and error. If you are kucky, good for you. If you are not lucky chest it and move on.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Just look at that first picture... It's literally like a physical representation of Beauty and The Beast!... Physically, mentally, and clearly otherwise!

I can't really get how she got fooled into such a union with a wolf claiming to be a Shepherd!!!

The family should have taken that threat seriously, and kept tabs on the moronic sociopath!!!

As for his church members, I have no words for them!!! That's beyond gullibility! It has to be an unusual spell of stupidity to be sheep under such a hireling!!!

2 Likes

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by kizwal: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Underestimate anyone at your own peril...even yourself because you don't know what you are really capable of in some scenario...you think you do but you don't. However life is just too sacrosanct to be terminated like so.

2 Likes

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by almarthins(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
evil pastor

If we go by the meaning of pastor, the man no near am. He was suppose to guide and protect the sheep not devour dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by ransomed: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a miracle, a pastor killing killing his wife just because he can't bear to share the church wealth with her.
What a religion of Love.

Did you read the post at all?
It is called homicide unlike your folks who killed thousands for seven virgins and unlimited wine. Islamabad is the capital of which Nation?
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by YoungLionken(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You are not concerned about anyone's well being. Its all about egoes and settling scores. You say choose wisely without giving the criteria for what cobstitutes a wise choice. Truth is even you don't know the answer. Truth is every relationship is trial and error. If you are kucky, good for you. If you are not lucky chest it and move on.

Don't assume for me..

Jesus Christ spoke in parables. Only Nicodemus out of many,came to inquire. Moreso,alot of threads (in romance section)have been created to address such issues.

Lastly, never you generalize your limitations.

Bye...
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by UDUJ(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

EFCC MUST READ AND ACT ON THIS.

I am so shocked the way these fraudsters and scammers boldly advertise their craft on this forum. Something is very wrong somewhere.

Seun needs to get his act together. This is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by AngelicBeing: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
A very Sad and Painful loss that would have been Avoided..

I am Quite Sure that the Demon that the Husband allowed to Possess him must have left him ..

The Days are Evil Folks!

Equip your Spirit, Soul and Body with the Whole Armor of God So as to avoid being an Instrument of Wickedness..
His ancestral, foundational and generational powers of his father's house finally got him in the US, that is why foundational battles must be addressed with Holy madness angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by ItalianMafia: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am not supporting the man's actions oh, but why will a woman want her husband to suffer or lose everything he labored for because of issues that can be resolved amicably? Why will a woman want to use every opportunity to despise, insult, molest and threaten her husband, there is more to this story why. Alot of times a man will bring a woman to the states and all of a sudden she will turn to a dragon and hunt the man. Is it fair?

You're prolly a BIG FOOL & a wicked soul, I'm beginning to think you are his like.... Oponu

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by tonyson010(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Son of a bitch killed her just because he fear losing much of his property to her in divorce..

The kind of pastors we get these days are something else. Anyway rip to the dead

The man's side of the story is not heard for what prompted him to act in such inhuman way. But no act should have made him go mad especially considering that he is a pastor.

God help us. A lot of people are already stressed to high limit and just waiting to explode in a violent way... don't be a trigger or in the scene.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by thesicilian: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Blakpot:

Of course genius! Its easy to say that especially if u have d luxury of hindsight.

As if she knew her husband would kill her at her workplace
If someone threatens to kill you, or someone you love, please report to the police station immediately. You may never have "the luxury of hindsight" when it comes to life and death scenarios. Don't say you were not warned.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by vickydevoka(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2020
ModestGal:

I will keep this post for your future wife, she's in danger
Speaking de Truth will only hurt those intending to do same thing

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Mayng01(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2020
May God watch over us. Rip
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by vertueptime: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
The wealth he duped ppl,

Patrioticman007:
What a miracle, a pastor killing killing his wife just because he can't bear to share the church wealth with her.
What a religion of Love.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by SavageMaster: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Friends and family members of the late Barbara had advised her to report the death threats but she refused on the grounds that she feared he would be deported.

Now, she has been 'deported' out of this world.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by enemyofprogress: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me
just because you no get opportunity to moan abi?
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by maasoap(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2020
Sophia said Ofori killed her sister because he knew he would lose everything if the divorce process is completed.

This is it! Why must a man lose everything he had worked for in his entirely life to the wife because of divorce? Very unfair.
The other time, there was a long list of Nigerian men who murdered their nurse wives in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by wany(f): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2020
vickydevoka:
If na me I go do same thing. I'm an extremist. I love with all my heart I hate with all my heart.
After all de suffering, I go jst loose all my property to de one I once called love. Is better we both loose our live n de property together na
Then to what end undecided
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by maasoap(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Dhayor001:
Sad reality is that many people are walking around with serious mental issues but we will rather chalk it up to spiritual wars.

Also, marriage is not by force. Walk away if you are not getting the right vibes.

No let quotes from a scripture written thousands of years ago send you to an early grave.

Read the story again and you will understand that it might not be a case of hidden mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by romanhunk(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2020
Inside life

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Zacksnow(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2020
issorite
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by hopeforcharles(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2020
ItalianMafia:

You're prolly a BIG FOOL & a wicked soul, I'm beginning to think you are his like.... Oponu
See them all this sisy men, you think with u a** anyway I would have reported you to be banned but let me mercy for you.
Next time think very well about situations and don't be emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by BGSM: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2020
All this pastor, imam and traditional things should be review, they are all scam that they are called by God, because they are all betrayal of humanity with deception.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by desiredhome: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Pastors have been committing atrocities from time immemorial. These people do worst than common criminals in the society, rituals scamming, murders. When an intellectual like me wanna say something some common tauts will say we are labelling against men of gods Will even attached holy spirit to their frauds.

Shey una see ham Na pastor do dis, many more have been committed in secret.
Every criminal now uses Church as cover, they are even worst than the politicians/unbelievers,....
And you hear some people defending them......
Torch not my anointed, allow God to judge crew.....
Why won't there be increase in wickedness/evil?....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by edoairways: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am not supporting the man's actions oh, but why will a woman want her husband to suffer or lose everything he labored for because of issues that can be resolved amicably? Why will a woman want to use every opportunity to despise, insult, molest and threaten her husband, there is more to this story why. Alot of times a man will bring a woman to the states and all of a sudden she will turn to a dragon and hunt the man. Is it fair?
The law supports women. If you are an African man leaving in the United States of America, you got to be wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Steals All These Items From A Store She Entered (Video) / Man Stealing Cable Electrocuted In Niger State (Graphic Photo) / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.