Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori (33482 Views)

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Edusouls(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Stupid boy, ur comment shows all u are, empty brain, idiot the only thing u know is sex sex,
enemyofprogress:
The guy na real afori. To think that there was a time boat of them were in love with each other, screaming, meaning and shouting “ darling push harder, sweetheart are you coming? honey have you come?” is earth broken

Dominique I’m still alive o
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Incandescent(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Evercurious:

If this was what actually transpired ,I agree with you 1000%.. Funny enough the choir leader is still alive to move on to the next lady, pastor in police custody and of course isnt dead.. the one who is dead and gone is the "foolish" woman and the innocent unborn child.. I still wonder what people expect when they decide to take some steps. They think it's everyone that can look away ? DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS COS THERE'S IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE..

And now she is so dead and gone and I CAN NEVER SAY A REST IN PEACE in this situation cos she killed herself

You are so cold and evil. Everyone would die including you. Don't consider yourself special

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Edusouls(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Women and lucifer are siblings just that one lives on earth,the other in hell, they slowly and carefully drive you to insanity even if you’re as good and righteous like Christ, then when u loose ur insanity they say you’re not a man
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by ogmask: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am not supporting the man's actions oh, but why will a woman want her husband to suffer or lose everything he labored for because of issues that can be resolved amicably? Why will a woman want to use every opportunity to despise, insult, molest and threaten her husband, there is more to this story why. Alot of times a man will bring a woman to the states and all of a sudden she will turn to a dragon and hunt the man. Is it fair?

When I told all those mentioning and insulting me, have u seen that there is more going on? Don't be quick to judge look at things critically before passing judgment

101% in agreement with you bro. Killing her was extreme but humans are too quick to judge. Many would have done worse ,maybe kill her brother for supporting her too.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by NiceMen: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Evercurious:

Go read through again and if that's actually what transpired ,I have no single sympathy for her nor her family.. sorry if that doesn't go well with you. Okay?
Do I have any sympathy for your fake pastor? he will rot in jail while you stay here trying to justify his evil tendecies.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Jaqenhghar: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
YoungLionken:

Don't assume for me..

Jesus Christ spoke in parables. Only Nicodemus out of many,came to inquire. Moreso,alot of threads (in romance section)have been created to address such issues.

Lastly, never you generalize your limitations.

Bye...
And when asked Jesus broke down what he was saying to make people understand. Maybe the reason why you are vague is because even you dont know the answers. You dont know what you speak of hence the need to sound intelligent behind confusing parables.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Gordieshegz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
thesicilian:

If she had reported him to the police earlier and allowed him to be deported, she'd probably still be alive today. Timely decision making saves lives.

Sophia said Ofori killed her sister because he knew he would lose everything if the divorce process is completed.

I strongly condemn this for having killed a soul he didnt create. However, these two realities are mutually exclusive. You would take everything a man had ever laboured for and you still stay claim you don't want him deported.

Many a man out there are walking corpses secondary to psychological abuse and arm twisting marital laws that tend to favour women (irrespective of who is wrong or right).

And who cares about the men's psychological health? Yet, no one deserves being killed no matter what.
Many homes won't know relative peace as far as a divorce is catchy choice a woman can opt in for even when she had been largely wrong and only feigning a victim.

And I hope society will do better to palliate marital problems in a better way.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=NiceMen post=93948797] Do I have any sympathy for your fake pastor? he will rot in jail while you stay here trying to justify his evil tendecies.[/quote

Pls get me right ,I m not justifying the pastor.. but why push people to far and expect a walk away.. Hell NO .. not everyone would accept to walk away..so before you take any action, think it through cos the coin could fall on any side..not just the one you want or expect.. You can never tell. learn
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Incandescent:

You are so cold and evil. Everyone would die including you. Don't consider yourself special

If you say so.. but it will be best you learn to be realistic and dont take chances pushing people too far.. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by cococandy(f): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
What a pretty lady . Smh

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
But y’all don’t know if that’s what happened do you?

I side eye evil posters like you. Who wait quietly, voicing no condemnation for murderers and evil doers (like rapists). Only to jump on concocted excuses as to why they must have done it in order to further demonize their victims. It is well.

Evercurious:

If you say so.. but it will be best you learn to be realistic and dont take chances pushing people too far.. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE
[q
ogmask:

101% in agreement with you bro. Killing her was extreme but humans are too quick to judge. Many would have done worse ,maybe kill her brother for supporting her too.
uo
Edusouls:
Women and lucifer are siblings just that one lives on earth,the other in hell, they slowly and carefully drive you to insanity even if you’re as good and righteous like Christ, then when u loose ur insanity they say you’re not a man
Firstcitizen:
Many are quick to judge without knowing that the Psychology of a man is different from that of a woman.

Men easily develop mental health issues when cheated upon unlike women. Most people commenting here will do the same after 3 days of discovering the woman you invested heavily upon is pregnant for another dude who was fucking her on your bed. To crown it all, when caught she decides to strip you of all you have in life.

It will take an extremely strong man not to develop mental health issues when faced with such a challenge.

=Evercurious post=93945033]

If this was what actually transpired ,I agree with you 1000%.. Funny enough the choir leader is still alive to move on to the next lady, pastor in police custody and of course isnt dead.. the one who is dead and gone is the "foolish" woman and the innocent unborn child.. I still wonder what people expect when they decide to take some steps. They think it's everyone that can look away ? DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS COS THERE'S IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE..

And now she is so dead and gone and I CAN NEVER SAY A REST IN PEACE in this situation cos she killed herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
cococandy:
But y’all don’t know if that’s what happened do you?

I side eye evil posters like you. Who wait quietly, voicing no condemnation for murderers and evil doers (like rapists). Only to jump on concocted excuses as to why they must have done it in order to further demonize their victims. It is well.

[quo

My dear it's no use for all this sentimental talks..DONT PUSH PEOPLE TOO FAR.. Why try that luck? No be everybody get that luck.ooh. no one is justifying a murderer here .. but why take chances? In this case she wasnt lucky and now has paid the price with her life..learn to think twice and properly before acting.. maybe she forgot or never thought she needed to count death as the one of the cost for her action.. if she did , she may have thought again
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Happyfela(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
I felt this
YoungLionken:
When you tell some men to look before they leap,some simps, confused feminists will start throwing tantrums here and there.

We are only concerned about your well being;sanity. Your level of sanity is directly proportional to the kind of people you choose (partner in this case).

You respond with insults, when we tell you to choose wisely. You forgot that,it's a life time thing. The hunter with only one arrow, doesn't shoot with a careless aim.

The whole thing irritated me when I read that,the secret lover was even the choir master of the church. I was like"damn!"..

The man should face the full wrath of the law because,a crime is a crime no matter what prompted it. He messed up by taking the law,into his hands. A man should have no business with such act. He failed woefully. He lost his life to anger.

Dear men, always put your anger below. A man's temperament,design his future...

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by enemyofprogress: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Edusouls:
Stupid boy, ur comment shows all u are, empty brain, idiot the only thing u know is sex sex,
you no like sex? Swear sey you no dey fok. You wey dey even carry Olosho for roadsides
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by dasparrow: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
So Barbara is even the one who filed for Ofori to get his papers in the United States? You see all this misogynistic African-bred men who have no papers, never make the mistake to file for them.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Guestlander: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am not supporting the man's actions oh, but why will a woman want her husband to suffer or lose everything he labored for because of issues that can be resolved amicably? Why will a woman want to use every opportunity to despise, insult, molest and threaten her husband, there is more to this story why. Alot of times a man will bring a woman to the states and all of a sudden she will turn to a dragon and hunt the man. Is it fair?

When I told all those mentioning and insulting me, have u seen that there is more going on? Don't be quick to judge look at things critically before passing judgment

Some marriages don't work out. If you follow this story properly it appears that the guy is the one who doesn't have resident's papers.
The nairaland quote is someone's opinion, doesn't have anything to do with the case.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Missssii: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:

That story is false. It’s concocted by some silly sheep to save the reputation of their “man of God”.

Nothing of that sort ever happened. If she were pregnant autopsy reports would have made it front page news. It’s wicked to defame a dead person who can’t defend themselves to shield a wicked person. Don’t be a party to this misinformation.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by thesicilian: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Sophia said Ofori killed her sister because he knew he would lose everything if the divorce process is completed.

I strongly condemn this for having killed a soul he didnt create. However, these two realities are mutually exclusive. You would take everything a man had ever laboured for and you still stay claim you don't want him deported.

Many a man out there are walking corpses secondary to psychological abuse and arm twisting marital laws that tend to favour women (irrespective of who is wrong or right).

And who cares about the men's psychological health? Yet, no one deserves being killed no matter what.
Many homes won't know relative peace as far as a divorce is catchy choice a woman can opt in for even when she had been largely wrong and only feigning a victim.

And I hope society will do better to palliate marital problems in a better way.
Well, these marital laws that tend to favour women disproportionately especially in the event of divorce, who made them? The men, in an attempt to please these same women. So you see, right from the day he was created till date, man has always been the architect of his own downfall. You'd think that man should get wiser judging by the number of experiences he has from day to day, but that's usually not the case. We just end up making the same mistakes over and over, from generation to generation.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by ekerintee: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
I think people are really quick to condemn the pastor ,most people may do worst when in the same circumstances with the man.i pray we don't get to that level .I try to understand what might have led to such a case ,I condemn the act but I must say most Nigerians condemning him wud likely do the same or worse .some are saying he is a fake man of God ,I don't 100 percent agree ,there is no man of God that can't fall ,if Adam can fall,who is the man that can't fall.When you as a man of God is not watchful,u will fall big time and people will say the same thing .when you give in to the devil ,he can use you ,just as when you give urself to God ,God can use you .I believe he went thru depression that cud not be resolved,afraid of losing all he had to the woman.Not all men can stomach that ,even some white men comit suicide after a divorce case.It is quiet sad the couple had nobody to settle their case .on the other hand ,I don't know what the woman did to warrant him taking her life but for him to go to the extent of killing her and not minding the consequences,it must be something that really hurt him .its a sad story , loss of a soul .summary is that we shud be angry and let us not let our anger to make us sin

fineboynl:
anybody can become violent, as everyone has a violent tendeson, when push much to the extreme to what they can take.

example is cat. when you are chasing a cat or a dog. and it get to block way where there is no more excape routes. the cat or dog will become violent to fight back.

same way a revolution start.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by SavageMaster: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
arnoldexpert:
They are both sick I guess. It's obvious she wants to divorce him and have her share of wealth for selfish reason. If not, why should U care he would be deported if U report him.

U don't want him to be deported until U get ur own share ba?. They both got served anyways.

Check my signature.
Thanks.

Oh! Don't be too harsh on her. You're only assuming.

My "assumption" is that she still had human sympathy for him, and didn't want him to face the humiliation of deportation, inspite of their issues. Do you know the shame that goes with being deported from US back to an African country?
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by raphy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
the niggah na weak guy.hiding.in the back of a gun.I know say na the lady help him go USA so he was afraid to go Ghana.
just my 2 cent.

na so pastor them be.even that niggah called Righteousness na fake..niggah
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Edusouls(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Told u that u that you are very stupid man now u proof me right, don’t go and make something out of ur broke life, stay and be dreaming sex, while ur mates are go far in life, I don’t know the type of blood youths of nowadays are born with wether human or animal blood..tufiakwa
enemyofprogress:
you no like sex? Swear sey you no dey fok. You wey dey even carry Olosho for roadsides
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Edusouls:
Told u that u that you are very stupid man now u proof me right, don’t go and make something out of ur broke life, stay and be dreaming sex, while ur mates are go far in life, I don’t know the type of blood youths of nowadays are born with wether human or animal blood..tufiakwa
grandpa you no like sex? Swear sey you no dey fok. You wey dey even carry Olosho for roadsides
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by tsagir(m): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2020
IF ITs IMAM (MUSLIM/NORTHERNER ) ......loading ?
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Jozel: 2:28am On Sep 16, 2020
Nice article... thanks for sharing this with us... please can I guest blog with you?
I have some nice contents Check out this one below
https://legitinfo247.com/chelsea-transfer-news/
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by NaBanga: 4:59am On Sep 16, 2020
Xisnin:

It is a lie.

They have been fighting since 2016.
If there was a secret lover, she would have left him since.

There is NO lover. Nigerians, especially Nigerian men, like to lie on women to gain sympathy. The Ghanaian man was a narcissist and sociopath that lost control of the situation, when his wife filed for divorce. The only way he could feel power again was to kill his wife. That is the story. All these rumors are just disgusting Nigerian men looking to taint the woman's image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Adiele72: 5:08am On Sep 16, 2020
Na waoo. Pastor!? Who ordained him Pastor? ( Quote) ( Report) ( Like ) ( Sh[b]Na waoo. Pastor!? Who ordained him Pastor? ( Quote) ( Report) ( Like ) ( Sh[/b]Na waoo. Pastor!? Who ordained him Pastor? ( Quote) ( Report) ( Like ) ( Sh
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Xisnin(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2020
NaBanga:

There is NO lover. Nigerians, especially Nigerian men, like to lie on women to gain sympathy. The Ghanaian man was a narcissist and sociopath that lost control of the situation, when his wife filed for divorce. The only way he could feel power again was to kill his wife. That is the story. All these rumors are just disgusting Nigerian men looking to taint the woman's image.
It is pathetic.
They created a meme with the monster's picture along with some carefully crafted lies.
They have been sharing it on various media to make the man look good and smear the victim.

This is despite the fact that the man like most psychopath did not grant any interview to state his reasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.