Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) (27109 Views)

Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by anonimi: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
VirginSearcher:
This ugly man.. a bad luck that imposed the illiterate president on Nigerians, somebody should tell him to mind his business this is not Lagos

Why did 200 million Nigerians allow one man to do them mumu like that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by adenigga(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Frog eye drug Baron Moronic brown teeth vagabond

Haaaa!!!!! Ye paa.......

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by VirginSearcher(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
anonimi:

Why did 200 million Nigerians allow one man to do them mumu like that

It didn't work in all parts of the country, south east and south south knew that Buhari is a born failure even in his next life to come

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by max57: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Thank you, Mr advicer,the one you encourage Nigerian to vote for,we are seeing the dividance of democracy,now you have started for the Edo people saying I want to appeal to you to reject Godwin Obaseki in this coming election. I have suffered with many others to bring about this Democratic regime that today we are enjoying in the Country.Edo people be wise, Don't say we rather say I am enjoying

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Germi9: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Still Shameless at old age

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by bigman001(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

Stupid Man talking of struggle, is he referring to looting struggle or corruption struggle. Na God go fire that your useless mouth. This is the more reason Edo people should vote for Obaseki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_71BNUMXztA

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by anonimi: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Magicians:
What an awesome description of who your wretched father is. A shameless man that can not be counted among leaders in his living room talk more of his neighborhood, that again is if the likes of you his son was raised anywhere one could tag living in your hideout cos all I see is posture of an inane lunatics exhibiting inherited foolishness of gigantic proportion.

Why is truth so bitter even for magicians who feed off the crumbs of a JagaBandit drug baron like Esho Jinadu aka Buruji Kashamu
So sorry for your loss. Let me cry on your behalf. embarassed cry

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9951256_nigeriapoliticiansandthemasses156163128506959470576_jpeg2519ae8c9d88b19896a675b7b631a75c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by usagee36: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2020
A Democrat who can't even construct good English. Talking and shaking like a child.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by simplesearch: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Tinubu is actually not after anybodies prosperity or welfare but his pocket and empire. APC cannot win more than five state in Nigeria in a free and fair election, as it is actually not a welfare party that seek the good and posterity of the masses it governs, but rather a totalitarian and dictatorial party that lacks internal democracy and abhors the rule of law. Any state govern with such ethos cannot experience meaningful progress, A low profile party with less godfather-ism figure will do. However our best bet will be to subscribe to a zero party system that allows an individual candidate emerge, this way our political system will be full of intrigues as this will render our self made godfathers useless, since it will be difficult to actually determine who the masses will eventually give their vote to.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Agugbadin: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
The main reason why Nigeria is going backwards is that we elect our leaders one party lines are not on merit. Even when it is clear that Obaseki is better Jagaban want Edo to reject him and vote for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by hiterrun(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy cheesy grin president thug alias bullion van Tinubu has spoken

I listened carefully to avoid all doubt, as usual he's full of disappointment

His speech wasn't about the welfare of the people or how to serve the people

Cause no one will believe his lies again. All the lies this man told us to get Buhari elected, NONE was met.

Here he is again saying gibberish with confidence

I don't blame him, I blame people still according this liar any form of respect

Wicked man!

can you please tell me the lies he told you.. he never force buhari on us we all accept change and we all vote for him don't put the blame on him and it was buhari that made those promises during his manifestos which he just did a quarter of it...so let get our fact right before pointing fingers pls and about the bullion van he didn't owe anybody neither the govt. so no yarn for dat na
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by 4tomandchi: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
#Edoforpeace

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
This man lacks the moral right to say all he said undecided
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by ebuka440: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
What democracy did this liar brought in Nigeria. That we are suffering today is because of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Epiphany2020: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cajal:
..before nko
sorry oga tinubu...I like you before when you were a governor of lagos state but now, because of your selfish political ambitions, that love isn't there anymore. We in niger delta votes for credibility and not god fatherism. Take this as a note that with all the arm forces from abuja and judiciary which your party may use later at tribunal, Obaseki is a goal. Have you seen any state in niger delta where there is a God fatherism in place? NO!!! The south west has learnt their lesson in the hard way over this buhari administration and which I'm sure you can never have any influence over them again. Obaseki is not ambode that you all kicked out like a fool

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
It is a settled issue. Edolites can't wait for Saturday to come so that they can finally send that incompetent and ugly Obaseki away from the office of governor that has clearly overwhelmed him. The air in Edo state right now is smelling Ize Iyamu everywhere. It will be a sweet victory.
TBH, the Ize Iyamu guy is just as ugly as Obaseki, but anyways Edo pple should be allowed to make their choice. Godfatherism or incompetence, so choice they have.
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Bolosiye: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

His blood runs in your veins quantinue undecided
.... is this one still alive?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
APC just fûcked up, tinubu doesn't have any influence in South south. They don't even like him, so him coming to endorse a candidate will make them want to do the opposite of what he's saying.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by bejeria101(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
An osun clown that is not even from lagos is telling edo people what to do.

Ogbeni Edo is not lagos! Your time would soon be up.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
With the kind of people supporting Ize Iyamu in this election, it is obvious Obaseki is contending with dark forces in the land, people who don't mean well for this nation, people who want the same old pattern of governance which have not favoured Nigeria as a nation.
Tinubu or no Tinubu Obaseki is winning this election. The good people of Edo state are solidly behind gov Obaseki and with our vote and prayers he will win this election cheaply.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Frog eye drug Baron Moronic brown teeth vagabond

That could only be said on a faceless forum,how i wish you could go near him and say it to his face same applies to the monicker above you disguising to be a female.
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Zeezy81: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Nadaken post=93945336]maybe you should shut up and let the people decide themselves.

You didn't ask him to stay clear in 2016 when obaseki enjoyed same godfatherism neither did you say so when obaseki went crawling to him in 2020

He has his freedom of expression just as wike the godfather of

The young man is only being sympathetic, plus he hasn't said anything wrong by giving an advice.
Mark my word, any campaign statement from the likes of Tinubu, Gandolar and Yeye Bello is a minus for Edo APC

Come to think of it what do you really take us for? Forget the APC/PDP crowd, they are the same 1000, facecap and Tshirt seeking people.

The real voters will come out to cast their vote on the19th and result will shock you to your marrow.
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Seems he is high.
Which democracy did he suffer for or which one are we enjoying?
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Zeezy81: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nadaken:
maybe you should shut up and let the people decide themselves.

You didn't ask him to stay clear in 2016 when obaseki enjoyed same godfatherism neither did you say so when obaseki went crawling to him in 2020

He has his freedom of expression just as wike the godfather of tambuwal

The young man is only being sympathetic, plus he hasn't said anything wrong by giving an advice.
Mark my word, any campaign statement from the likes of Tinubu, Gandolar and Yeye Bello is a minus for Edo APC

Come to think of it what do you really take us for? Forget the APC/PDP crowd, they are the same 1000, facecap and Tshirt seeking people.

The real voters will come out to cast their vote on the19th and result will shock you to your marrow.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Geefree: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Did he say, he fought for the democratic rule we are enjoying now? This people get mind ni..
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
hiterrun:

can you please tell me the lies he told you.. he never force buhari on us we all accept change and we all vote for him don't put the blame on him and it was buhari that made those promises during his manifestos which he just did a quarter of it...so let get our fact right before pointing fingers pls and about the bullion van he didn't owe anybody neither the govt. so no yarn for dat na
grin even Buhari said he didn't make such promise that the party did

So who are we to believe Abi who's the party

Tinubu is the father of all liars, till date he denied all the properties he owned in Lagos.

You and I both know the truth!!!
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Thomthom(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Cause no one will believe his lies again. All the lies this man told us to get Buhari elected, NONE was met.

Wicked man!
Bros Nigeria people suffer no dey tire them

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Nadaken: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zeezy81:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
I bet you not even edo, you all should mind your respective states.

I am not perturbed by who wins
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
It is a settled issue. Edolites can't wait for Saturday to come so that they can finally send that incompetent and ugly Obaseki away from the office of governor that has clearly overwhelmed him. The air in Edo state right now is smelling Ize Iyamu everywhere. It will be a sweet victory.

Chai, how much were you paid to write this trash, since we know that both the APC and PDP candidate have nothing to offer Edolites, both are fighting for their personal interest not for the well being of the people, if APC wins Ize Iyamu will use his entire administration blaming the past government, he couldn't even present his manifestos during the debate but blaming the current government in the state. How I wish both APC and PDP will loose the election; I come in peace.
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Wicked man!
grin
Wiseandtrue:

Wicked man!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by oloriooko(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Can't believe a so called political 'leader' shamelessly comes out to make such a vid
4 yrs ago it was a different message what happens in the next 4 yrs, how is this politics?
And most surprising are the blinded followers fooolishly jumping at the pathetic show of shame of our politicians, when shall we learn?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by hiterrun(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

grin even Buhari said he didn't make such promise that the party did

So who are we to believe Abi who's the party

Tinubu is the father of all liars, till date he denied all the properties he owned in Lagos.

You and I both know the truth!!!

.please show me where he denied his own words during the manifestos.
Am not trying to back them cos this govt as failed woefully but we shouldn't be putting our vexation on only one person... the obaseki ND d opponent are dey not d same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / EFCC Vs Fani-kayode: What Happened In Court On Friday / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.