Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,796 members, 7,844,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lady Partner Needed In Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Partner Needed In Ibadan (319 Views)

Lesbians Partner Needed / Lady Partner Needed In Ibadan / Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Partner Needed In Ibadan by acures99(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
I am writing on behalf of my Cousin who has just relocated from UK to Nigeria about a yr ago to help find a very decent lady as partner & Companion such person must must live in ibadan and Preferably Ring Road/Challenge Areas of ibadan. there is a possibility such Intelligent, peaceful & God fearing lady a Job opportunity if she has non at the moment.
Regards
Re: Lady Partner Needed In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
acures99:
I am writing on behalf of my Cousin who has just relocated from UK to Nigeria about a yr ago to help find a very decent lady as partner & Companion such person must must live in ibadan and Preferably Ring Road/Challenge Areas of ibadan. there is a possibility such Intelligent, peaceful & God fearing lady a Job opportunity if she has non at the moment.
Regards
You didn't state clearly his worth,since he want to purchase partner,let us know his worth and how rich he is.Later they will come here to be disturbing the family section with "my wife this,my wife that" . when you clearly went the wrong path to search for a partner with your eyes and brain intact,expect the unexpected.Go to a brothel and place the offer there,he will get what he's looking for without stress
Re: Lady Partner Needed In Ibadan by fati2001(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
marriage now nah advert.
Re: Lady Partner Needed In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
fati2001:
marriage now nah advert.
Na Advert Now Oo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Partner Needed In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
acures99:
Regards
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ / I Need Your Advice / Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.