Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? (466 Views)

Why Is Lalasticlala Always Referred To As The King Of Snakes On Nairaland? / Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? / Who Is Lalasticlala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by momohsteve(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
As we all know that LALASTICLALA is the most famous name on nairaland and the king of snake matters in the reptile kingdom. I think most people have not seen his picture. We never can tell if he/she is the friend of that serpent in the garden of Eden that we all know...lol. We all know that LALASTICLALA is the most famous name in this forum aside that ogapatapata Seun... I think most people have not seen his picture before. We no know whether nah boy, man, woman or girl him be self....lol. We never can tell if he/she is the friend of that serpent in the garden of Eden that we all know...If care is not taken he fit give S*un apple chop to open him eyes to chichumchin....Ahahahah. I was arguing with some nairalanders about LALASTICLALA. We made a serious bet that if LALASTICLALA can tell us a bit about his reptilia kingdom or put his picture(We no wan snake head lol) on nairaland or make he just do weytin again ooo(Thinking, I don forget self)...lol. 1. I will give 10 nairalanders(Most active names on nairaland)recharge cards of their choices if he does any of those things up there and if he can not...2... My guys go wash toilets snap bring am here come hail me join am... I dey sense two names already wey fit win recharge card. Anybody that knows those two names in my mind we go out shopping with me...lol.
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by momohsteve(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
WHERE UNA DEY?
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by IamRichards: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
momohsteve:
WHERE UNA DEY?
We dey here nah.Besides, Lala's wedding pics were on twitter and I believe it was on nairaland too.
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by SpecTTraP: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Following
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by momohsteve(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamRichards:
We dey here nah.Besides, Lala's wedding pics were on twitter and I believe it was on nairaland too.
You mean am?
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by momohsteve(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Following
To where? Una too like followfollow...lol
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by IamRichards: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
momohsteve:
You mean am?
Yeah he posted them himself.I can't find the thread,he probably hid or deleted it.
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by momohsteve(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamRichards:
Yeah he posted them himself.I can't find the thread,he probably hid or deleted it.
I think back then few people don't know him that much and now because he is the oga patapata of them all in the snake kingdom. He now wants to be doing bojuboju for us. Nah wah ooo 13 years on nairaland just be like today...lol
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by IamRichards: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
momohsteve:

I think back then few people don't know him that much and now because he is the oga patapata of them all in the snake kingdom. He now wants to be doing bojuboju for us. Nah wah ooo 13 years on nairaland just be like today...lol
It's better to remain faceless in a faceless forum,especially when you are the super-mod.Btw, Wey d card nah smiley
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by momohsteve(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamRichards:
It's better to remain faceless in a faceless forum,especially when you are the super-mod.Btw, Wey d card nah smiley
Report card?����
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala(picture)??? by IamRichards: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
momohsteve:
Report card?����
If you were willing to share,I need it.

(1) (Reply)

..... .... / Israel Defense Forces: One Of The Most Battle-trained Armed Forces In The World / Diaspora Remittances: Access Bank To Pay Customers N5 For Every $1 Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.