Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony (50574 Views)

Mali Terminates All Colonial Treaties With France / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Ethiopia And Eritrea War Ends As The Two Countries Sign Peace Treaties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by khia: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
brainhgeek:

I dont need to argue with you. I am sure you have not gone beyond the borders of social media to study/research religion.
I have been to Israel and I only speak of facst I have established.
Make this Wikipedia link your friend
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

If you are trying to back up your points with facts, don't ever use Wikipedia as a source, they are one of the biggest fake sources on the web. They are forbidden to be used as a source in universities and colleges in the US because of their lack of truth. No offense just passing along information.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by chukemmang(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
khia:

Are you serious, there are many Muslims against Sharia Law?

Is that a question? Please rephrase. So I can know how to reply you?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by khia: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
chukemmang:

Is that a question? Please rephrase. So I can know how to reply you?

A question mark indicates a question. The question was, Are you serious about some Muslims not supporting Sharia Law? Do you find that to be false information?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by GAJIT: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
For my Bible says: "BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS, FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD" Matt. 5:9
Trump and Netanyahu are children of God (as well as American and Israel)
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by brainhgeek(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
khia:

If you are trying to back up your points with facts, don't ever use Wikipedia as a source, they are one of the biggest fake sources on the web. They are forbidden to be used as a source in universities and colleges in the US because of their lack of truth. No offense just passing along information.

There are other sources apart from wikipedia. Google and youtube are also easy sources. You are just a click away from finding out about Messianic Jews.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by abah001: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
The final part of last day fulfillment is here. The Bible is a book of Accurate professies

Bible

1 Thessalonians 5:3
Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape.

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by chukemmang(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
khia:

A question mark indicates a question. The question was, Are you serious about some Muslims not supporting Sharia Law? Do you find that to be false information?

I gave you an opportunity to change that from a question, so since you agree that the question mark you included was not a mistake, let me begin with my reply.

So you are confirming to us that all Muslims without exception are in support of sharia law which is understandable because it is a law in their religion.

Now logically speaking, it would be insane for anyone outside the Islamic religion to believe that there will be one soul in the Islamic religion that will be against the sharia law propelled by bokoharam because all Muslims are in support of sharia law and you confirmed that with your question.

So therefore every Muslim in Nigeria is in support of bokoharam even though they pay lip service in trying to deny the fact.

Isn't it insane to say you believe in sharia law but hate the propagators of this sharia law? Does it make any sense?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Yusman316(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2020
chukemmang:

I gave you an opportunity to change that from a question, so since you agree that the question mark you included was not a mistake, let me begin with my reply.

So you are confirming to us that all Muslims without exception are in support of sharia law which is understandable because it is a law in their religion.

Now logically speaking, it would be insane for anyone outside the Islamic religion to believe that there will be one soul in the Islamic religion that will be against the sharia law propelled by bokoharam because all Muslims are in support of sharia law and you confirmed that with your question.

So therefore every Muslim in Nigeria is in support of bokoharam even though they pay lip service in trying to deny the fact.

Isn't it insane to say you believe in sharia law but hate the propagators of this sharia law? Does it make any sense?
Most of ur assertions is from an ignorant point of view. Many northern Nigerian States were already practicing sharia law before boko haram came along, so which other sharia law are they trying to bring? Why will someone rejoice or support a Christian dominated region (South South and South East) practicing sharia law for? That's like building schools and hospitals in a jungle not inhabited by people. Boko haram is about pure criminality and barbarism disguised as a religious course. U can call it what ever suite ur fancy that won't change what it is
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by chukemmang(m): 2:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Yusman316:

Most of ur assertions is from an ignorant point of view. Many northern Nigerian States were already practicing sharia law before boko haram came along, so which other sharia law are they trying to bring? Why will someone rejoice or support a Christian dominated region (South South and South East) practicing sharia law for? That's like building schools and hospitals in a jungle not inhabited by people. Boko haram is about pure criminality and barbarism disguised as a religious course. U can call it what ever suite ur fancy that won't change what it is

You can tell yourself that story but your religion is open to everyone to read for themselves. Bokoharam is practicing true Islam.

They are practicing the Jihad or will you say the Jihad is not an Islamic doctrine? Keep deceiving yourself and not us.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by peterantai(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Coder2Client:
But why do you celebrate this? Israel does not care about Christians as they don't share the same belief as Christ being the messiah as Christians do.

They are the choosen. God loves them not because of there ways but because of his convenant with Abraham.

Israel will be saved and they will make heaven. They are chosen. Everything you see happening with Israel now is fulfilment of prophecy.

The end is here.

We are no more in the last days we are in the last minutes. The time is coming when mortality must put on mortality.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Yusman316(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
chukemmang:

You can tell yourself that story but your religion is open to everyone to read for themselves. Bokoharam is practicing true Islam.

They are practicing the Jihad or will you say the Jihad is not an Islamic doctrine? Keep deceiving yourself and not us.
Actually bro ur the one living under a delusion
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by chukemmang(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Yusman316:

Actually bro ur the one living under a delusion

The delusion you live in that tells you Islam is a religion of peace? I laugh
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Gainman: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2020
Kubernetes:

At least, iranians are Muslims
At least isreal people are Humana and peace makers. A good religion person must see other people as humans being,not as Muslims or Christians.
What is Quran teaching u about other people practising other religion? Does your Quran teaches you to love only Muslims and hate or kill other people practising other religion.
My own holy bible teaches me to see other people as humans like me and love them.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by maybet081: 3:13am On Sep 22, 2020
elohim24:
Election tactics by Donald drumpf... when has UAE and Bahrain ever been at war with Israel? The only peace deal that could be big in the middle East is between Israel and Palestine. Bahrain is a peaceful kingdom that United States tried unsuccessfully to dethrone their king in 2011 Arab upsrings. US is the most hypocritical country on earth... their cities are burning while they are negotiating peace deal between unfriendly nations.
trump have brought more peace to human clan than any before him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.