Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony (50563 Views)

Mali Terminates All Colonial Treaties With France / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Ethiopia And Eritrea War Ends As The Two Countries Sign Peace Treaties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Unclefemolala:
Israelites are Jewish and mostly Judaist and not even the Christians u know
brainhgeek:

There are Christians in Israel. Even so.e Jews call themselves Messianic Jews. They are Jews but believe in Jesus and His Messianic mandate.

FYI...Israeli religious affiliations.

8 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
But why do you celebrate this? Israel does not care about Christians as they don't share the same belief as Christ being the messiah as Christians do.
Have you seen "religion" mentioned there? peace is the bone of contention.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Ratedgang: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=93962919]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I know alot of people will say those Arab countries are scared to continue the fight with Israel or rather want to make peace with Israel because nobody fights with Israel and comes out victorious......it always end in premium tears.....

But i must say that was then....not now
Even Israel body go tell them if them misbehave[/quote You know nothing about the chosen and promised people till tomorrow.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by bluefilm: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mr. Trump is really a strong peace deal broker.

He really deserves the Nobel Peace Prize 2020

3 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by greencard: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
And when they say peace and safety lipsrsealed
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Unclefemolala(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
brainhgeek:

There are Christians in Israel. Even so.e Jews call themselves Messianic Jews. They are Jews but believe in Jesus and His Messianic mandate.

Most of dem are like the pharisees and the sadducees
They don't believe in resurrection
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Focusmind: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
But why do you celebrate this? Israel does not care about Christians as they don't share the same belief as Christ being the messiah as Christians do.

The stupid and ignorant Christians would come now to "praise" God for his mercies on Israel. My brother, Israel is a racist nation. They don't care if you are a Christian. I don't understand Nigerian Christians and their obsession with any thing Israel. The Israel you see now is not the same as the Israel of the old. That's why I hate part of my church doctrine during the Lenten period, when a time is dedicated to pray for Israel for being the first to hear and receive the word of God. Is that the reason to pray for them? Why not pray for Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by AbijaJ: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Trump sha wants that Nobel prize so badly.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Daniel 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The rapture is getting so close, Jesus is coming again

4 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Blakpot: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thedeadman71:
iran....iran...iran

That's why.

Thank u my guy!
The common denominator is Iran. They all enemies of Iran. Donald trump is just a puppet for d zionist state.

Bahrain n UAE have no shame. Bunch of traitors

2 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by AnanseK(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
The Jews hate you niggar

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by zinizta: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by brainhgeek(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thedeadman71:

FYI...Israeli religious affiliations.

I know this stat. I was in Israel and so I speak with raw fact.
Of what importance thus it make on economy. Every man to his tent in the last days. No one answers your case when thw time comes.
I am a Nigerian and I will seek peace in Nigeria as much as I seek it in Palestine,Israel, Afghanistan.
We are all humans before God and none is exhaltedt to the post of a god.

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lessons to our Muslim brothers here in Nigeria. U don't take pleasure in killing fellow Christian Nigerians. Imagine Iran(Shiites) and Saudi Arabia (Sunni) hoping to make peace with US, Israel yet u declare war on fellow Nigerians. Tell me, are you holier than the people that brought u religion? #End Fulani herdsmen . # End Southern Kaduna killing. Be wise

6 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Rapture is near.

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Blakpot:

Thank u my guy!
The common denomin

I won't be surprised if the Saudis aren't interested in joining in too....the problem is the potential fallout

UAE is fghting a proxy war in Yemen with Iran. Bahrain has a sunni elite that rules over a Shiite majority that may be looking towards Iran.....

In times like these, the enemy of my enemy is my new best friend forever.

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Bluebyrd: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mannnn:
tell me why Trump won't win
He will win
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Lamasta(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Trump to the world

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2020

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Yeye dey smell.

Why not in Jerusalem .

No wonder ohaneze travels from south east to lagos to have meeting on igbo matter.

Now i know were they nonsense comes from, its ingrained
Be sensitive for once. Venue does not totally matter as long as peace reigns. Trump will prefer White House to boost his political image. Jerusalem is still a hot topic on ground. Diplomacy is part of wisdom. Keep smelling trash while lovers of peace celebrate

3 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by lereinter(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times are upon us Folks..
What a Time to be Alive..

World Events are Pointing to Return of JESUS Christ.

Bible Prophecies are Being Fulfilled So Fast..

This Abramham Accord Peace deal is not the Daniel 9:27 Covenant but it is a Major if not the Biggest Step Forward Since Isreal was Regathered back in 1948.

The Abramham Accord is likely the Platform on which the Daniel 9:27 ( Covenant with Many) will be Built.

Right Now so many Nations in the Middle East are willing to Sign a Peace deal..

The Holy Bible says When they Say "Peace and Safety " Sudden Destruction Comes.

We are at a Very High RAPTURE Watch!

The Gentile age is about to Be Closed..

Stay Vigilant!
Have Enough Oil in your Lamp
Stay awake!
Live Prepared!

The Greatest Mysterious Event of Mankind is Right Here..
The Blast of the Last Trump is Upon Us!
It Could Happen at Anytime

Insightful

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by lereinter(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times are upon us Folks..
What a Time to be Alive..

World Events are Pointing to Return of JESUS Christ.

Bible Prophecies are Being Fulfilled So Fast..

This Abramham Accord Peace deal is not the Daniel 9:27 Covenant but it is a Major if not the Biggest Step Forward Since Isreal was Regathered back in 1948.

The Abramham Accord is likely the Platform on which the Daniel 9:27 ( Covenant with Many) will be Built.

Right Now so many Nations in the Middle East are willing to Sign a Peace deal..

The Holy Bible says When they Say "Peace and Safety " Sudden Destruction Comes.

We are at a Very High RAPTURE Watch!

The Gentile age is about to Be Closed..

Stay Vigilant!
Have Enough Oil in your Lamp
Stay awake!
Live Prepared!

The Greatest Mysterious Event of Mankind is Right Here..
The Blast of the Last Trump is Upon Us!
It Could Happen at Anytime

Create a WhatsApp group

6 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by babzo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Every American President in the last 40 years has made strides with the Middle East and also made mistakes.
Carter brought Israel and Egypt together in an historic world changing event that was unprecedented.
It was because of Egypt many countries cut off Israel including Nigeria, yet Carter Reconciled them.
Clinton brought Israel and the Arafat of the PLO to sign an historic peace agreement that led to the creation of the Palestinian State.
Obama got Israel and the Palestinian Authority to talk over the settlements.
People need to not forget history.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Excuses: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Yet you'd see black christians wouldn't mind dying licking an Israel butt cheesy

This is the only thing you are good at rubbish dirty talk..
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Badonasty(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lol...Palestinians are on their own now
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by AnanseK(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Lessons to our Muslim brothers here in Nigeria. U don't take pleasure in killing fellow Christian Nigerians. Imagine Iran(Shiites) and Saudi Arabia (Sunni) hoping to make peace with US, Israel yet u declare war on fellow Nigerians. Tell me, are you holier than the people that brought u religion? #End Fulani herdsmen . # End Southern Kaduna killing. Be wise

So you are brainwashed by this propaganda? Bandits don’t care whether you are a Muslim or a Christian. Ask the people of Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Birnin Gwari ( still in Kaduna State) Kagara in Niger State. Let’s work together to restore security in our country.
Killers are enemies to all.

7 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Judolisco(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
but yet went to USA to sign... USA na Islamic country arbi
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I know alot of people will say those Arab countries are scared to continue the fight with Israel or rather want to make peace with Israel because nobody fights with Israel and comes out victorious......it always end in premium tears.....

But i must say that was then....not now
Even Israel body go tell them if them misbehave
Israel was wiped off the earth till after world war 2 when this current one was created. So wetin u dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Ghokes(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Trump might, might just win 2020 elections and Noble Peace Prize 2021

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Lajiniran: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
BeijinDossier:
God bless Trump

God bless America

God bless Israel

Where is your Nigeria, charity should be from home.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by SuperSupremo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
I tell you 99% of Christians don't even know this

2 Likes

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by proxillin(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:

shutup. this is about world peace...its not because of religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.