Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony (50565 Views)

Mali Terminates All Colonial Treaties With France / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Ethiopia And Eritrea War Ends As The Two Countries Sign Peace Treaties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Goziesolar: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2020
Kubernetes:

At least, iranians are Muslims
yeah Muslims with different theology and I bet you are sunni
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Oyiboman69: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Coder2Client:
But why do you celebrate this? Israel does not care about Christians as they don't share the same belief as Christ being the messiah as Christians do.
the people which Christianity originate and those who practice it,which do you support?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times are upon us Folks..
What a Time to be Alive..

World Events are Pointing to Return of JESUS Christ.

Bible Prophecies are Being Fulfilled So Fast..

This Abramham Accord Peace deal is not the Daniel 9:27 Covenant but it is a Major if not the Biggest Step Forward Since Isreal was Regathered back in 1948.

The Abramham Accord is likely the Platform on which the Daniel 9:27 ( Covenant with Many) will be Built.

Right Now so many Nations in the Middle East are willing to Sign a Peace deal..

The Holy Bible says When they Say "Peace and Safety " Sudden Destruction Comes.

We are at a Very High RAPTURE Watch!

The Gentile age is about to Be Closed..

Stay Vigilant!
Have Enough Oil in your Lamp
Stay awake!
Live Prepared!

The Greatest Mysterious Event of Mankind is Right Here..
The Blast of the Last Trump is Upon Us!
It Could Happen at Anytime

I totally agree with you. This peace treaty is just bible prophecies been fulfilled in our lifetime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlFbLgaNVZI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by ChiefOloye(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2020
Goziesolar:
shitte spotted
shite nìkan kọ, shirt àti trouser ni. olódò ràbàtà aaaaa
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Kubernetes: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Goziesolar:
yeah Muslims with different theology and I bet you are sunni

What is their theology? And what is the main difference with sunni?And does it affect the 5 pillars of Islam?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Awoo88: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2020
Do this mad man achieved what other US president could not? Wonderful!!!
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Righteousness89(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2020
zimmaking:
[/color]

I follow your post and im happy how God is using you to awaken believers in this end time.With all humility i have deep knowledge in eschatology and signs of end time,but i still learn from you.Since 2018 when Jerusalem became the Capital of Isreal,i began to be more serious spiritually because i know the end is Now.I love trump,but i became suspicious of him.Please note that the Antichrist will be subtle and deceitful to the point that if it were possible the elect will be deceived.Vast majority of people think the Antichrist will be a Democrat,that will promote Homosexual,remove Ten commandment from U.S schools and public places like Obama.NO! Antichrist will show himself like the Angel of Light,deliverance to Isreal,Claim to love God,deceive christians to vote for him.He will likely camouflage in the midst of conservative christian republicans to deceive.Never expect him in the midst of DEMOCRATS to avoid detection.NOW peace agreement is happening now,which was prophesied in the book of Daniel.God is overwhelming us with too much evidence to stay awake,that is a big sign of his MERCY.Do you know Isrealis now call Trump the MESSIAH!What they refused to do when JESUS was on the Earth.He see himself as the king of isreal,messiah,the second coming of GOD. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164138795475881986 .I MAY BE WRONG.[color=#006600]

You are Blessed my Brother..
There are things that we Should Understand .
The Holy Bible is our Guide.. Anything outside the Bible does not Count as long as I am Concerned!
The Antichrist has nothing to do with being a Republican or Democrat..
He might not even come from the USA

First of All as True Believers, We don't look for Antichrist! We look to be Raptured.

Secondly 2thessalonians 2:1-11 Makes us Understand that the Antichrist cannot be Revealed until the Saints are taken away..

Personally and From my little understanding Spirtually and Physically, President Donald Trump Assignment is to Fast Forward the Endtimes Prophecies..

If I am to Say who I think it is though I could be wrong..
I will pick either of Emmanuel Macron or Obama..
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Goziesolar:
oga some tribes have never seen a bible or Quran or TV or radio so how have they heard the gospel don't be shallow minded read about the lost tribes living in the amazon jungles or the Andalusians of the Indian ocean
keep deceiving yourself. You don leave Nigeria go Amazon. Keep quoting to suit ur desires just because you want to keep sinning.

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Awoo88:
Do this mad man achieved what other US president could not? Wonderful!!!
nah he just fulfilled the prophecies.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by GreyLaw(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2020
Coder2Client:
But why do you celebrate this? Israel does not care about Christians as they don't share the same belief as Christ being the messiah as Christians do.

Study your Bible a bit more and you'll find out two things:

1. These moves signify the closeness of the end of the age. Christians who are really tired of this world believe this and want to get a way to heaven.

2. Israel will still be saved. They will still believe after the rapture.

I am a Christian, a believer in Jesus Christ. Are you?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Rareoil(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
khia:

A Nobel Peace Prize to a demon who encourages the police to be more violent to the citizens, a Nobel Peace Prize for a demon he told the police "When you make arrests, bang their heads against the car" and you say this demon deserves a prize for peace.

He doesn't deserve anything but a swift kick in the ass. This hypocritical buffoon has caused a deeper division in the US because of his racism and ignorance, the sooner this old fart drops dead the better for the world.

The same organization gave Obama the peace prize after invading 7 countries and drone striking innocent people.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2020
AFTER SO MANY DEFEATS FROM BIBLE DAYS TILL NOW IN THE HANDS OF ISRAEL, SIGNING PEACE WITH A NATION ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER CAN NOT DEFEAT IS NOT A BAD MOVE.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by emmaitive(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2020
Coder2Client:
at least they are not like some people who kill and maim in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Righteousness89(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2020
Adakintroy:

Why not preach love and peace to all mankind. This your rapture message is too ordinary.

If them sign peace accord you say watch out it's the sign of the end. If they engage in war, even worst it's the sign of the end. Nations will rise against nation. Bros no man knows when. As in o man.

Repent for the kingdom of God is near Was preach many thousand yrs back. It was assumed also as their last days message.but if you spirit filled and not Bible quote filled you would know it's simply translate as

" Repent and change your ways for peace and joy born out of righteousness aims is near your door steps. This message given to you is not to preach doom. Christ coming is to bring enhance peace to mankind.

When he comes,will He still find faith amongst men. Count the days as month.

"Ordinary " According to u but yet it Pricks and Affects you..

Listen to Me,

If your Conscience disturbs you, God is Bigger than your Conscience..

What Pricks you will Stand against you!

What Pricks you will Judge you!

Your Sin will Find you out.. REPENT!
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Kingsean(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I know alot of people will say those Arab countries are scared to continue the fight with Israel or rather want to make peace with Israel because nobody fights with Israel and comes out victorious......it always end in premium tears.....

But i must say that was then....not now
Even Israel body go tell them if them misbehave

I expected this comment. You're a muslim abi? None of ur people can defeat Israel. Take this to the bank grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Goziesolar: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
keep deceiving yourself. You don leave Nigeria go Amazon. Keep quoting to suit ur desires just because you want to keep sinning.
oga research what I told you and argue with your new found knowledge after researching
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Goziesolar: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Kubernetes:

What is their theology? And what is the main difference with sunni?And does it affect the 5 pillars of Islam?
then why do shiites and Sunnis kill themselves from Iraq,to Pakistan,Saudi Arabia,Yemen,Nigeria and the rest
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by chukemmang(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Kubernetes:

Iran is a match to Israel despite Americas campaign and hate to cripple the Iranian economy tru sanctions

Iran? I laugh, even Russia as powerful as it is will not toy with Israel.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Goziesolar: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2020
ChiefOloye:

shite nìkan kọ, shirt àti trouser ni. olódò ràbàtà aaaaa
ogbeni rauf , that I typed shitte instead of Shiite means nothing its an error anuofia ,ana zuru azu,ewu mpokiti..
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by ashawopikin(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times are upon us Folks..
What a Time to be Alive..

World Events are Pointing to Return of JESUS Christ.

Bible Prophecies are Being Fulfilled So Fast..

This Abramham Accord Peace deal is not the Daniel 9:27 Covenant but it is a Major if not the Biggest Step Forward Since Isreal was Regathered back in 1948.

The Abramham Accord is likely the Platform on which the Daniel 9:27 ( Covenant with Many) will be Built.

Right Now so many Nations in the Middle East are willing to Sign a Peace deal with Isreal..

The Holy Bible says When they Say "Peace and Safety " Sudden Destruction Comes.

We are at a Very High RAPTURE Watch!

The Gentile age is about to Be Closed..

Stay Vigilant!
Have Enough Oil in your Lamp
Stay awake!
Live Prepared!

The Greatest Mysterious Event of Mankind is Right Here..
The Blast of the Last Trump is Upon Us!
It Could Happen at Anytime

see as u make fear catch me
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Adakintroy: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

"Ordinary " According to u but yet it Pricks and Affects you..

Listen to Me,

If your Conscience disturbs you, God is Bigger than your Conscience..

What Pricks you will Stand against you!

What Pricks you will Judge you!

Your Sin will Find you out.. REPENT!

Nothing pricks my consciences I have given myself to Christ Jesus long ago. There is no alternative to my faith. It's almost a helpless place. As for you preaching the kingdom is peace and love. I respect what you do. But please. Preach love and peace. The human spirit registered those easily than the many complexity you preach.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by laidima88(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
igbos trying to divide Yoruba nation along religious line by all means
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Righteousness89(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Adakintroy:

Nothing pricks my consciences I have given myself to Christ Jesus long ago. There is no alternative to my faith. It's almost a helpless place. As for you preaching the kingdom is peace and love. I respect what you do. But please. Preach love and peace. The human spirit registered those easily than the many complexity you preach.
If you claim you are Saved! Go check your Salvation!

It's likely on Faulty Foundation..
No Genuinely Saved Human will act this way!

Eternity is Real!
Be Watchful!
Don't Allow Devil to use you..
There is No More Time!
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Adakintroy: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you claim you are Saved! Go check your Salvation!

It's likely on Faulty Foundation..
No Genuinely Saved Human will act this way!

Eternity is Real!
Be Watchful!
Don't Allow Devil to use you..
There is No More Time!

Oga calm down. You just a preacher. Many of you preacher know nothing about God. You just wish to be seen as one. How do you know enternity is real when you have not withness it.?

Respect the earth you find yourself. Respect the body you have now. God creat all. When you die, your u continue from there. For now preach peace and love. Leave the one you have not seen.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Righteousness89(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Adakintroy:

Oga calm down. You just a preacher. Many of you preacher know nothing about God. You just wish to be seen as one. How do you know enternity is real when you have not withness it.?

Respect the earth you find yourself. Respect the body you have now. God creat all. When you die, your u continue from there. For now preach peace and love. Leave the one you have not seen.

Am Through with you!
If you Have Ears to Hear! You will Listen to all I have said..
If you Refuse to Hear! That's your Choice!

Shalom!
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Adakintroy: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Am Through with you!
If you Have Ears to Hear! You will Listen to all I have said..
If you Refuse to Hear! That's your Choice!

Shalom!

Thanks.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by brainhgeek(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

Israel has Christian and Muslim citizens.

Yes, they have both and they do not fight religious war. An Israeli Muslim solder can fire a missile into Hamas if there is need to
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by tamdun: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
chukemmang:

What is my business with names? When they were installing bokoharam, I wonder if they thought bokoharam will be able to differentiate Muslims from Christians. Now their dog is biting them.
U made it ur business when u lied that all Muslim in Nigeria supported boko haram
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by brainhgeek(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
SuperSupremo:
Lie of the century, Jews don't uy into Jesus's story one bit, in fact they even go to the extent of calling Jesus a bastard.
Jews can pray in the mosque but never in the church, they are 10 times likely to convert to Islam than Christianity.

By belief they are just nowhere closer to Christians, they floor the fundamental believes of Christianity

I dont need to argue with you. I am sure you have not gone beyond the borders of social media to study/research religion.
I have been to Israel and I only speak of facst I have established.
Make this Wikipedia link your friend
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by chukemmang(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
tamdun:

U made it ur business when u lied that all Muslim in Nigeria supported boko haram

What is the aim of bokoharam? Is it not to install sharia law? Is Sharia law a Christian law? Is Sharia law a threat to Muslims? Was any Muslim against a set of people who want to install a law acceptable in their religion? Are you saying sharia law is a fraud that isn't an Islamic law? Are you saying there are Muslims who don't accept sharia law but are afraid to leave the religion?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by khia: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Rareoil:

The same organization gave Obama the peace prize after invading 7 countries and drone striking innocent people.

Obama wasn't destroying his own country with malice against some of it's citizens because of the color of their skin. Obama wasn't encouraging the police to brutalize the citizens of america. Obama didn't support racist organizations who are the main base of Trump's supporters now. Obama didn't cause an uproar in the country causing a serious rebellion, so try again.

Unfortunately the present POTUS has proudly done all of this and he is the biggest liar I have ever heard. He has lost a lot of his Republican supporters and they are very much ashamed of ever supporting him. When this bastard loses in November he is already threatening to reek havoc before he leaves.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by khia: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
chukemmang:

What is the aim of bokoharam? Is it not to install sharia law? Is Sharia law a Christian law? Is Sharia law a threat to Muslims? Was any Muslim against a set of people who want to install a law acceptable in their religion? Are you saying sharia law is a fraud that isn't an Islamic law? Are you saying there are Muslims who don't accept sharia law but are afraid to leave the religion?
Are you serious, there are many Muslims against Sharia Law?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.