Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

You Simply Have To Give It To The Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Simply Have To Give It To The Girls (357 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Simply Have To Give It To The Girls by TheCharismaGuy: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Tell me one guy you know that ever get disvirgined & the girl that disvirgined him is also a virgin.

Off course, that will only happen if the girl is pretending, just like when she tells you that you're the one that disvirgined her - were as, she is in her period.

In your first ever sex, for guys, the girl they did it with is always more advance in sex than the guy, irrespective of the girls age at the time.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Finally Got Her�� / The Lie About #endsars ? 18+ / What Should I Do Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.