Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured (80032 Views)

Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death / EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by OlawaleBammie: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
This is not alright at all
Why running na ehnnnn
What ever device dey with una.... Una for put am for guest mode

If the worse happen say the police or officers go school small and they were able to remove it from guest mode...

Then una align with them.....una nor supposed dey do fast and furious with those officers....una nor supposed dey follow those officers dey mad for road...
If you know the number of times way officers dey stop and disturb niggarzz for Benin city ehnnn....we dey park our ride well( car) then come down begin dey align.....

Why the officers no go align with Una??

Law no dey ever present for Edo Na.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Dagger111(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

If the worse happen say the police or officers go school small and they were able to remove it from guest mode...

Then una align with them.....una nor supposed dey do fast and furious with those officers....una nor supposed dey follow those officers dey mad for road...
If you know the number of times way officers dey stop and disturb niggarzz for Benin city ehnnn....we dey park our ride well( car) then come down begin dey align.....

Na everyday person go dey align?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by gemini35(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Our politicians are working scot free,and they are busy chasing niggie's that are retrieveing our looted money abroad,
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Sirfemisky: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ninejaywon:

Guy go sit down for one place. Mehn wey dey run d shit no dey loud am. You no dey bomb anything.
Bro abeg put me for this work well.
2 years i never see shi shi.
Na bitcoin i dey don but i never see chinko.
Abeg help me biko bros
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Sirfemisky: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
hh
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Sirfemisky: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

.... Bro abeg put me for this work well.
2 years i never see shi shi.
Na bitcoin i dey don but i never see chinko.
Abeg help me biko bros
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Adakintroy: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
phlame:

Oga na U no get sense... Have U ever been wrongfully accused in ur life I guess not!!!

U are one of those people that would see jungle justice and participate without knowing wether the person is innocent or not

Wrongfully accused how?. If them no theive why them de run?

People like you na de encourage theive. Tell them to go work. Otherwises that how they will keep running into their doom. Na white man swear kill those ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by yocreo: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Let's call a spade a spade, those guys killed themselves! Why run when you were not armed robbers? To those saying they were just suspected yahoo boys then why would a suspect engage in such a deadly race? Even tho they might be internet fraudsters truly.. If only you know the harm those bastards cause to their victims you wouldn't take sides with them, I know how it feels to be scammed of thousands locally not to talk of how their foreign victims feel, Some commit suicide, some get jailed. Just last month a 100l student committed suicide cos of 100k all because of those demons! There's no justification to scam, if it's about frustration 80% of Nigerian population are frustrated, should we all now cause pains to other cos we want to be happy? I hope y'all yahoo boys can change your ways, abuse me if you like but the truth is, whatever pains we cause others, karma will bring it back to us in multiple folds! I hope they said their last prayers tho, what a pathetic way to leave this pathetic world! angry

5 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by TeeFriz: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Abalado:
You think say u go they collect oyinbo money and have peace it rest of mind,,most of those whites do committed suicide too,most of them are been jailed for the fraud u people engaged them ,so u too must pay for it,,the idiot's (Yahoo boys)don't give values to the hustlers again,,they believe everyone are Yahoo boys too

Bad English (committed) and your lazy ass ask for 2k after a near death fuvk. Stop being a hypocrite!
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by seanwilliam(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Stan2330:

There is this curse that comes with ill-gotten wealth- they always want to show off.... anyways that is the reason why they chose the wrong course
there is no curse bro.. it is peer pressure. It is the WANTING TO SHOW THAT I AM ARRIVED.. na him dey cause am..

Now I know some bankers that are Yahoo boys.. real time into it.. but they live low key and dress coperate.. most of them have millions ( yes I mean millions, ) in their account..

I wonder why sars, police , taskforce etc dey flex muscle on gboys. Why not give go after Tinubu and co??

No one is saint when it comes to making money especially in Nigeria... no exception!...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Eryyy92: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

Baba I don dey follow your comments since I join nairaland. E no go nice if you no show me love 0510547201. GT bank
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by kushme: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

shut up Slawomir. if you want to race to evade the cops ..
then employ a Dom Torreto ..
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Justice28(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Arizonaz: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Na only wicked person dey run from police. For me I see police as normal humans like me o. Nigeria police way like gist like beer. Except na stolen car dem carry sha.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Ken4Christ: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
They should go and practice their talent on Boko Haram and herdsmen. They always like to flex their muscles on defenseless Nigerians. No one is guilty of any allegation until proven in the court of law. Jungle justice must stop.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Justice28:

You're a fool to say this publicly, and just so u know not all phones has Guest mood.
Gboys everywhere
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by sexylassie2(f): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
So what stops the boys from not stopping for the police.

Only those who get their money illegally run away from police.

Rip to the dead...life continues

Parents discourage your children from yahoo yahoo.mlife will be easy for them.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Asadujames202(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

See those guys brought this shit to their self
When you're already collecting money that is more than million then forget, this country ain't for you
A friend of mine collected some money more than millions .
Did you know what he did ? he moved to Côte devour
And he has been there since 2018.
Even sometime around last year he came to niaja
And he was searched thoroughly at the airport
So since then he told me he's not coming to niaja again that he experienced shit at the airport
That if at all he will come to niaja it will be for a very long time

modified--> WHEN YOU COLLECT DOE MORE THAN MILLIONS KINDLY LEAVE THIS SHIT-HOLE TO OTH

ER NEIGHBOURING AFRICAN COUNTRIES cool

Dats mah niqqa

You sabi the story
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by AfonjaConehead: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osogbo hmmmm thechameleon ivartheMENTAL grin
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Emyogalanya: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pls next time insert their names so that people like Graysons will not have problems identifying his own brothers. We all know that once the name is off its his western brothers but if its igbos the ncan would just be shouting up and down
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Comedian2019: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
I don't believe this news
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
stanliwise:
He who has nothing to hide, has nothing to fear. No go let hand meet you one day
I don’t need your advise brr. Thanks anyways...
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
OgThanos:

An inbuilt features that allows the device user to log out the main acct to a guest acct. Just like your laptop ..
It normally comes with some phone.
Thanks brr! Does IOS phones has this features?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by northvietnam(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

Na Mumu boys ....
U know say u dey press , every day u go dey waka leave house with ur work phone ...

Cuz if not for work phone , how police wan take know say u dey press...

Even people wey no dey press dey delete bank alert msg for phone and some no dey carry their expensive phones comot for night...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by bluefilm: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

Pesin wey follow your mouth now go think say you belong meanwhile...

You na just one of our numerous Nairaland keyboard warriors.

Dammnnn nigarrrrr indeed!
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by idolakes(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
man wey sabiquote author=Slawormir post=93962502]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

[/quote]
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by neutrotoba(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
With this kind of headline, you're aiding the rogue Nigerian police to waste the lives of innocent youths all in the name of internet fraud.... No mention of the killers, you're fixating on what they were suspected to have been
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Ademoore07(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nemere2020:
JUST IN: Three suspected internet fraudsters chased to death, while one other sustained injuries in a road accident allegedly caused by operatives of the Joint taskforce in Osogbo.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1305938670134988800?s=19

See graphic photos here
https://www.nairaland.com/6121938/one-killed-2-critically-wounded#93966164
Na wa ooo. Most police won't suspect u to be yahoo boys when using corrolla '12. Na venza, lexus and benz guys dem dey target.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
phlame:

Why are U so bitter

Is there any evidence to tag them yahoo boys? And even if they are, who made U the judge

So U value what happens to the "oyinbos" more than what U pass through everyday because of these politicians Uncle Ruckus undecided

Some people no really get sense...

Sorry for my interference. You sounded like the one with no common sense. The people quoted are against online fraud but you're defending it. So, where is the common sense in your argument?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
What evidence exists that they are Yahoo boys? This madness by Nigerian security agencies need to stop. No law permits such baseless profiling.
Shame!!

They knew each other, don't even go there at all.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Euegene100001: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
How young boys take dey survive for Benin city ? That city own worst pass for the full Nigeria
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by lilbus511: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

old school things broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.