Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi (78822 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by lilyheaven: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
Who will use the airport at the end, the people that are selling gala on the major street in many cities in Nigeria.
Better to sell gala on major road than carry gun on major road

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
edoairways:

Don't say what you know nothing about
But it's true (fact) even other Ibos from other neigbouring states, do see them as outcast and I don't know why?
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by cicero(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Every single construction in Nigeria that makes sense is awarded to white ex, not even real white men, this is after 60 years of independence, dozens of institutions of education and trillions over the decades. We need help fast

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by lilyheaven: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
retake89:

What's the meaning of this rubbish you're saying?
It’s envy and jealousy , by the time umuhi is through with Ebonyi state, all those that coursed ebonyi , will eat their vomit

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by SlayerForever: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
mariahAngel:
Umahi's mission is to finally change the ugly narrative about the people of Ebonyi state.

The people have to change it themselves. Their behaviour and mentality is very very questionable.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Youngmaster0:

I bet your life worths nothing. Bcus this platform gives you the animosity to air your view, you think you can just say anything. I bet you are still eating mama thank you, instead of you to take pit at your sorry life, you are looking for whom to downgrade
I'm very sorry if it hurt your emotions (feelings), I never meant it that way. nnam biko 4give me.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by SlayerForever: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Obierika:
This guy has really changed the impression people have about people from Ebonyi State

You're joking.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by BIGGESThead6: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

I thought I was the only one that knows this. Enugu is a cursed backward shithole state ravaged with poverty illiterates and animals like chino4nauth hahahaha

Another backward State is Imo, that State is the headquarters of unemployed people in Nigeria, grin angry grin cheesy

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by lilyheaven: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
4tomandchi:
Ebonyi is the pride of the East how I wish other states in the East and South will take a queue from Ebonyi state.
I’m going
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Mentally demented afonja
Egbon don't bring Afonja to this issue or else I will eat you raw.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by crossfm: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nwaelohim:
Please help contact wike with lots of money yet no road to LGAs in Rivers State
lol,we are really sitting on a long thing.
I just wonder how these men can be at peace with themselves.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
lilyheaven:

Better to sell gala on major road than carry gun on major road
Yes but don't do it to enternity that is what i am saying.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Iko5000: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Would it not be better for a first class motorway from Ebonyi to To Owerri Airport unless I'm missing something here .
PS

some of them airports should be called Airfields
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Makatony03:
Deep within ur miserable brain � u think
you have made whole lot of sense, ur foolishness and stupidity is certified, wasted sperm, not like this fool is better than the gala selling dudes who work hard to make a living, unlike this fool that live by begging
Eeeee yaaaaaa, i'm sorry if it hurt you very bad.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Ziniora: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lovely achievement but wrong timing or misplaced priorities, grassroots development is needed.

Electricity to improve production capacity,healthcare, agricultural export and social amenities. Airport doesn’t improve the life of the everyday citizen on that state.

And the State Batter thing OYO State is 28500km In size all Eastern state together is 29,525. I don’t get how yall having plans for 4 airports within that region rather than have rail connecting to two major airports within that zone.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Felixalex:

I understand that you are trying to make a point, you are trying to say airports are for the elites, he should have embarked on projects that would benefit the poor masses.... I guess this is the point u were trying to make abi??

U forget say na still the ebonyi people go work for the airport as staff? Abi na Zahra and Yusuf Buhari go de work for the airport
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by deavicky(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
Who will use the airport at the end, the people that are selling gala on the major street in many cities in Nigeria.
like u are any better.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by nedekid: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Faller:
Everytime I hear about Ebonyi... The first thing that comes to my mind is ... Gala... Bottle water... Mineral and Lagos traffic.......
Alaba, ladipo, computer village, as panda, trade fair, aluminium village, aswani, broad street ie isale Eko, amuwo odofin building material market etc nko? They don't Come to your mind?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by crossfm: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ashez:

You still dey complain for enugu, wetin u wan make aba people talk, centre table aruga na osisioma kamgbe 5 years ekweghi ha ruchaa, unu mere ndi abia omiko biko
My brother we are almost the same.Enugu state is in stagnation.

Since Chime Left all we have been hearing is that civil servants are been paid their salaries,as if they are paying them the money from the politicians pockets.

They have reduced the level of governance so much in the east that people now celebrate mediocracy.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Bar1941(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
When it's the turn of the Igbos in 2039, I will vote for him for the presidency.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by OVB123: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Felixalex:

I understand that you are trying to make a point, you are trying to say airports are for the elites, he should have embarked on projects that would benefit the poor masses.... I guess this is the point u were trying to make abi??

U forget say na still the ebonyi people go work for the airport as staff? Abi na Zahra and Yusuf Buhari go de work for the airport
Infact you read my mind very well, i didn't mean to hurt anybody feelings and I have already tendered apologise to ebonyians and asked for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

This is so condescending.

It is not a nice thing to say about people who work hard honestly to earn for their daily bread.

Invest in the people is all he's trying to say.

No one needs an airport in Abakaliki when Enugu has one already, it's just a pretext to steal.

Give people functional hospitals, education, electrical power and security. Nigerians wont remain fools for ever the time of sycophants and hypocrites like yourself has come to an end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.