Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years (52263 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Musty112: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2020
Nothing surprises you really when you see two people who are about to get married signing pre nuptials. As in you are yet to get married and you are planning how your divorce is going to go already. Like really?? The moral trajectory is really not something doing good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by gidado14(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Jqtyfx(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2020
Dickeyrider:
This Cardi b no get sense. Big black cork wey plenty women dey find is what this idiot wan divorce. Any guy with a 6inch BBC can never do no wrong to me. I will gladly worship him as long as the dick is good
That must be why he's a community diccck. Go worship him and give yourself plenty stds, you dummy.

Offset is the one without sense. Cardi has more money than him, she bought things for him and took care of him 'cos she loved him die. His group, Migos, has fell off while she's still making her money, bought a house with him, anything he wanted she gave him. You would think he would at least stop cheating but nooooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2020
Musty112:
Nothing surprises you really when you see two people who are about to get married signing pre nuptials. As in you are yet to get married and you are planning how your divorce is going to go already. Like really?? The moral trajectory is really not something doing good
It's better to eat the truth than to eat deceit, anything could happen bros, even if I marry tomorrow and I'm (hopefully) in a foreign country, pre nup sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Newcreature2020(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Yet some persons envy them...

Well the time is short, the king cometh.
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Edyice: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Other guy will follow up now that she free grin

Men many were want hang her legs grin
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by c900: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2020
This one na serious person? Abegi
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by izraeleezee(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2020
Ah-yiiiiiii
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by mrsteel: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2020
Dickeyrider:
This Cardi b no get sense. Big black cork wey plenty women dey find is what this idiot wan divorce. Any guy with a 6inch BBC can never do no wrong to me. I will gladly worship him as long as the dick is good
Lol
Funny people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by anselm791(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2020
death to woke culture.
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Why do men marry women like cardi b and think their marriage will last

Who told you they plan for it to last?
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by AfeacoSolarTech(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2020
The problem is not celebrity marriage, the problem is that most of the so called celebrities lack real and efficent role models, maybe Cardi B and her cheater should look to the likes of Jay-Z and Beyounce in their marriage life for life leasons.

Contact Us at AFEACO SOLAR TECH for any solar inverter installation and consultation, we are here and already to help you solve your power problems. Our business contact is 08134097099 and our whatsapp contact is ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Dickeyrider:
This Cardi b no get sense. Big black cork wey plenty women dey find is what this idiot wan divorce. Any guy with a 11 inch BBC can never do no wrong to me. I will gladly worship him as long as the dick is good

Typical Nigerian christian, talking like a one naira who're
This is it people. See what your christian daughters have become

Worthless, no moral , no shame, no decorum

Useless women who have no value but to be fed to dogs. Show me one Muslim woman who will type this despicable way online ..

Tomorrow some of you will be telling me christianity is a religion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2020
Nightstalker:

Typical Nigerian christian, talking like a one naira LovePeddler

Worthless, no moral , no shake no decorum

Useless women who have no value but to be fed to dogs. Show me one Muslim woman who will type this despicable way online ..

Shut up you terrorist. Making love is better than slamming head and bombing people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by deco22(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Why do men marry women like cardi b and think their marriage will last
Lmao, he was the one that cheated, you dumbass.

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Skmoda(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
baba edit your post and add something to it now .smiley
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Ayandokun2000: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Dickeyrider:
This Cardi b no get sense. Big black cork wey plenty women dey find is what this idiot wan divorce. Any guy with a 11 inch BBC can never do no wrong to me. I will gladly worship him as long as the dick is good

from 6inches to 11inches
are you sure u can take that.... until they shift ur womb to ur lungs
na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by King44(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2020
That cocky offset didn't stop cheating
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Richardonald(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Decryptor:
Marriage is so overrated these days

Why can't we just have children like fowl does. Catch the nearest woman, hump her and she gets kids.
sense no go kill you grin

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by bluefilm: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2020
Illuminati Queen on the beat.

It just keeps getting crazier and crazier for them...
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Ballad500: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2020
blife2:

price
35k.
Price returns to normal tomorrow
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Ayandokun2000: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Nightstalker:

Typical Nigerian christian, talking like a one naira LovePeddler

Worthless, no moral , no shake no decorum

Them not saying it, doesn't mean they don't do it
infact those so called hajia or alhaja abi wetin dem dey call them.....na them be the baddest
can't count the numbers of them I've banged back to back
idiot
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by charlesucheh(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2020
this isn't a surprise at all!! we all expected it,
just that it came a little late..
how una think say that kinda marriage go last!!;
I still say Beyonce and jay Z try!!!!
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by charlesucheh(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2020
this isn't a surprise at all!! we all expected it,
just that it came a little late..
how una think say that kinda marriage go last!!;
I still say Beyonce and jay Z try!!!!
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Bahamas95(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2020
Elxandre:
It was always going to happen.

American weddings are most likely to break sooner than later. I wonder why they bother at all.

I can never marry a foreign girl! undecided
African, especially Nigerian girls ain't better either.
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by dheaven: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
GoldHorse:
"...People that be in marriages for years, when they say till death do us part, they not talking about little arguments like if you leave the fridge open. That’s including everything."...

See comment wey make plenty sense!
This lady get sense pass lots of people and most especially those so called celebrities. May she be healed of all the hurts soon!

That is a serious one.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Incandescent(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Cos farm tools are not meant for one farm.

You're just another inconsequential idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by Skmoda(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2020
ayenale1:
She listened to social media advisers before filing a divorce...though she love the guy but the guy na he goat. Move on with your life instead of being killed in the name of love and marriage.
and he has a goat too for a pet...offset indeed.
Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by jrusky(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2020
I always wonder the type of men that love marrying female celeb. How can you know your marriage will end in fatal fall and still go ahead to marry?

You can hardly marry a female celeb without ending up as divorcee, its 95% sure las las it will end that way the ones in Nigeria still hanging on the straw has ended up turning their husband #to your mumu never do man#.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years by sureteeboy(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2020
Casan0va:

Well, I used this to do a little experiment and I can categorically tell you that people DO actually follow the crowd (I'm guilty of this too cheesy)
The first poll was "Like for Slawormir, Share for Righteousness89" and Slawormir's fans were winning almost in the ratio of 3:1, then I modified the post and interchanged them (like INEC) and because people saw that our Nairaland pastor was (seemingly) winning, he got more votes than swallow me.
Thank you all for participating in my little experiment today, do have a blessed day.
It's a cognitive bias psychologists call the bandwagon effect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Dressing Timaya Up Properly (Photos) / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk / Meet Meggy Linus, New Akwa Ibom Teen Queen, She Replaces Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.