Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Has Anybody Done Themap.ng Location Investment?please Share Your Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anybody Done Themap.ng Location Investment?please Share Your Experience (694 Views)

₦400,000 Investment: Please Advice Me. / Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Done Themap.ng Location Investment?please Share Your Experience by emmaversity(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2020
Has anybody done themap.ng location investment, please kindly share your experience for the sake of prospective investors. Am interested in investing with them but want to do my due diligence as well as learn from those who might have invested in the plan. Thanks in anticipation of your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Done Themap.ng Location Investment?please Share Your Experience by mahey119: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Themap.ng is currently not doing well at the moment, the management are currently in deep shit with investors money.
Themap.ng recently cancelled one of their business package called CRMi where thousands of investors invested over a billion naira.
As you are reading this message, the company could not refund back investors money since August,2020 till this day of writing this message.
Investors are panicking and some of them are currently facing hard times now.

If you call the map.ng, stories upon stories and lies is what you will get about their situation.

My advise to you out there, do not make the mistake others have made and when you call the below company's phone number, you will be persuaded to invest and they will lie that everything is going smoothly, please do not fall for it.

Let them sort out their problems and refund investors monies.
Investors are in pains right now and suffering.
Please do not be deceived. Its all lies.

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Legitimate And Guarantee Buying And Selling Means Of Making Money Daily / Christmas And New Year Promo (50% Off) / Dogecoin Vs Shiba Inu: Which Memecoin Is Worth Investing In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.