Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud (6468 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Yes after abusing monopoly powers on intel based PC's. Thanks to Bill Clinton.
exactly dude.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by fstranger3(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2011
buzugee:

dude learn to stay focused. zuckerberg has phantom money. his money is based on speculations. its not real. i am talking about billionaires with real hard cold physical assets. stay focused

Whose money is not based on speculations?

I guess Forbes counted all of Bill Gates and Paul Allen's money before they came up with figures. Wow, impressive thinking from you.

And the 100 million Zuckerberg gave to the Newark public schools is more imaginary than real? Who knew?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
My reference to him known as being "not exactly clean" has to do with the whole "escaping from Nigeria in 1999 after being part of a group stealing oil" affair, not with this incident. I don't think he's involved in this incident because he doesn't really have a motive. Just clarifying.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

What does the content of the article have to do with:

Does he know everything going on in the company?

Should he be held responsible for the actions of a grown arse man just because the grown arse man is related to him?

How many people here would like to be held responsible for every action of their adult age brother/sister. Leave him be. The article is not about Kase Lawal.
if you think this deal went on behind kases back then you are dumber than you type. read about the man before you talk about the man. the man is HANDS ON in every aspect of the company. even the most minute aspect.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

Whose money is not based on speculations?

I guess Forbes counted all of Bill Gates and Paul Allen's money before they came up with figures. Wow, impressive thinking from you.

And the 100 million Zuckerberg gave to the Newark public schools is more imaginary than real? Who knew?
bill gates and paul allen sell physical products. products that put cash in the kitty. zuckerberg sells advertising space on facebook and the amount that can speculatively be generated by having a lot of user base. stay on focus fool. hard cash vs speculatory wealth
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Yes after abusing monopoly powers on intel based PC's. Thanks to Bill Clinton.

bill gates became a billionaire way before bill clinton
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
buzugee:

bill gates and paul allen sell physical products. products that put cash in the kitty. zuckerberg sells advertising space on facebook and the amount that can speculatively be generated by having a lot of user base. stay on focus fool. hard cash vs speculatory wealth

Microsoft's core products have always been software - is that a physiacl product?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by fstranger3(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

My reference to him known as being "not exactly clean" has to do with the whole "escaping from Nigeria in 1999 after being part of a group stealing oil" affair, not with this incident. I don't think he's involved in this incident because he doesn't really have a motive. Just clarifying.

Is it safe to assume that, in your usual objective and candid self, you actually saw him stealing oil with buckets and also saw him escaping from Nigeria? Which route did he take exactly and how was he able to sneak back into the country without arousing suspicions?

And after he escaped from the Nigeria, the government, in her usual forgiving nature, chose to punish him be giving him license to operate more oil wells and to further punish him for his past offences, they decided to make member of a presidential advisory board on petroleum affairs.?

Am I understanding you right?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
oyb:

bill gates became a billionaire way before bill clinton

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-19409506.html
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
oyb:

Microsoft's core products have always been software - is that a physiacl product? 
yes because it is automatically installed on every computer you buy. you have no say in it
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by fstranger3(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2011
oyb:

Dont mind him.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Na so some people carry America for head as though they are the only one living there.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by fstranger3(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
buzugee:

yes because it is automatically installed on every computer you buy. you have no say in it

Mr. I know it all, could you please answer his question.

let me rephrase it in broken:

shey software na physical product so?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

Mr. I know it all, could you please answer his question.

let me rephrase it in broken:

shey software na physical product so?
it is automatically installed in every computer made. this makes it part of the computer so in that sense, it is physical. can you separate aretha franklin from her voice ?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
buzugee:

dude, you can always decide to buy a pc with linux.

and i have plenty of say in what is installed in a pc i buy - i can always choose to uninstall what i don't want
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
mocrosoft's best selling products are windows and microsoft office.

others include visual studio

can you claim that visual studio and office are installed on a pc and you have no say in them either?

and for a guy based in the us, your claim that you have no say in your os of choice - that is simply not true.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2011
oyb:

dude, you can always decide to buy a pc with linux.

and i have plenty of say in what is installed in a pc i buy - i can always choose to uninstall what i don't want

a pc with linux will be a rarity. most pcs use microsoft product. thats that monopoly as a result of largess from folks upstairs. the powers that be. act like you know son
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by fstranger3(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
Dont mind him

He reads but does not understand

Parroting half truths from some beer parlor he frequents

I weep for my people
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
pcs with linux are a rarity?

what will we hear next?

no let the linux geeks her you
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
oyb:

mocrosoft's best selling products are windows and microsoft office.

others include visual studio

can you claim that visual studio and office are installed on a pc and you have no say in them either?

and for a guy based in the us, your claim that you have no say in your os of choice - that is simply not true.
apples and oranges. microsoft has a product that they sell ? right ? relatively that makes it a physical product. you pay for the product in hard cash.
facebook has no product to sell. it is a free site. no products. they get money by selling advertisement. gerrittt ? yall suckers need to act like you know
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2011
oyb:

pcs with linux are a rarity?

what will we hear next?

no let the linux geeks her you
maybe in nigeria they are not. in america its microsoft world baby
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by fstranger3(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
buzugee:

maybe in nigeria they are not. in america its microsoft world baby

Well not in the America I live in. And I live in NJ. Drop it already!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by SEFAGO(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2011
Let me lend some Mensa level intelligence to this debate:

Both Bill Gates and Zuckerbergy have speculatory wealth. Speculatory in that they depend significantly on the worth of their companies- if Microsoft stock crashes today (unlikely) then Billy would not be that rich. Zuckerberg same thing, depends on the worth of facebook.

They dont have the type of hard cash you guys are thinking about.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2011
buzugee:

apples and oranges. microsoft has a product that they sell ? right ? relatively that makes it a physical product. you pay for the product in hard cash.
facebook has no product to sell. it is a free site. no products. they get money by selling advertisement. gerrittt ? yall suckers need to act like you know

absolute tosh

we pay for mp3s from itunes, iphone apps, software like autocad , etc

are those physical products

is crysis 2 a physical product?

does steam sell physical products? or stardock? or autodesk?
is a media video file a physical product?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

Well not in the America I live in. And I live in NJ. Drop it already!
i dont care if you live in jersey or iraq, the fact remains that almost all pcs are pre-installed with miscrosoft products
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by fstranger3(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
SEFAGO:

Let me lend some Mensa level intelligence to this debate:

Both Bill Gates and Zuckerbergy have speculatory wealth. Speculatory in that they depend significantly on the worth of their companies- if Microsoft stock crashes today (unlikely) then Billy would not be that rich. Zuckerberg same thing, depends on the worth of facebook.

They dont have the type of hard cash you guys are thinking about.

Thank you Jare Mr. Mensa

May your Mensa knowledge continue to increase
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by SEFAGO(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
a pc with linux will be a rarity. most pcs use microsoft product. thats that monopoly as a result of largess from folks upstairs. the powers that be. act like you know son

@buzugee

Apple uses Unix OS which is basically linux. Most people versatile with computers and programming do tend to use linux than microsoft because it gives you a lot more control.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
oyb:

absolute tosh

we pay for mp3s from itunes, iphone apps, software like autocad , etc

are those physical products

is crysis 2 a physical product?

is a media video file a physical product?
bruv use your brain. when you buy what you buy from itunes do you not pay cash from a credit card ? then that is a product. do you pay any charges for your facebook page ? then technically it is not a product.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by fstranger3(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2011
buzugee:

bruv use your brain. when you buy what you buy from itunes do you not pay cash from a credit card ? then that is a product. do you pay any charges for your facebook page ? then technically it is not a product.

That does not mean that Facebook is not receiving money from somewhere.

Where did he get the 100 million dollars he donated to the Newark public school system?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2011
SEFAGO:

@buzugee

Apple uses Unix OS which is basically linux. Most people versatile with computers and programming do tend to use linux than microsoft because it gives you a lot more control.
thanks for clearing that up SEFAGO. the remaining 99.999999999 percent of the population use microsoft products. i aint speaking about computer geeks. i am talking about the populace.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

That does not mean that Facebook is not receiving money from somewhere.

Where did he get the 100 million dollars he donated to the Newark public school system?
from advertisement, money from investors, money from shareholders
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
stop contradicting yourself and running in circles

according to you, you only pay cash for physical products

i have given you a list of products that ARE NOT physical, which people pay money for, you are talking more tosh.

smh

the worst one can say about bill gates is that he is a robber baron. but to equate him with the likes of joe kennedy, who actually pushed boot legged liquour, you need to get out of the ghetto is all i will say
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud by buzugee(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2011
oyb:

stop contradicting yourself and running in circles

according to you, you only pay cash for physical products

i have given you a list of products that ARE NOT physical, which people pay money for, you are talking more tosh.

smh

the worst one can say about bill gates is that he is a robber baron. but to equate him with the likes of joe kennedy, who actually pushed boot legged liquour, you need to get out of the ghetto is all i will say
bruv i think you need a lesson in 'comprehension'. the physicality of a product is relative. some are very physical and some are 'virtually physical' but they are both physical nonetheless. the fact that you can sell it and get cash for it. gerrittt ? geeezzzz
zuckerberg has no product to sell. he just happens to have 500 million fan base that he can parlay into speculative wealth.

Wikileaks : FG Offered Foreign Govts Full Access To Citizens Biometric Data / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face / Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes