Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses (3995 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses / Call Me A Bastard if Ize Iyamu Fail To Win Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by jasent(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

wewicked APC say no to our wake and see government,even though he is the best! we i say no to APC we i will vote PDP. Edo is wiser.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by rolams(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

A waste like you thinks others are in your level.. I won't bother arguing with a clown with no PVC. you have not even voted once in your life so there is no need to answer you.

How does this relate to what I said?

You are very funny, you just assumed I have no PVC. Hahaha! Say I never voted before. Laugh wan kill me!
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
rolams:

How does this relate to what I said?

You are very funny, you just assumed I have no PVC. Hahaha! Say I never voted before. Laugh wan kill me!

I punched the right line on you and you know it, but be civilized in your words and if I insulted you am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by 9jahotblog: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

we say no to your wake and thief government! we say no to PDP and obaseki. we will never vote PDP. Edo is wiser.
stop living in your fools paradise. ize iyamu Will be roundly defeated and there's nothing you will do about it.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Miracle1991: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict:
Who is more wasteful between someone that is not yet q governor and his wife is already sharing 10k ? I respect people with unbiased analysis, not this clout chasing pseudo politician.

Lalasticlala
empowerment is not wastage, this is her personal money and she decided to empower Edo women. She didn't steal it from any government office.
Obaseki stole 2 million dollars, do you know how many people would have been employed or empowered with such amount?
Calculate 2000000×450=. Then you will know how many billions of naira that ugly governor has stolen.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by freshkpomo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
Ehinmen3

We all know most of these politicians can finance their extravagant campaigns, they either get loans from banks or from some rich politicians or big guns in exchange for something after their candidate must have won.

The money you are talking about, if truly Obaseki was involved then he should face the music after his tenure.

Finally talking about wastage, we all know Obaseki does not waste cash as he is been accused. If they were talking about Oshiomole I wont bother arguing, could remember the days of Maleke and concerned entertainers hosting shows in Benin...

Summary: Obaseki is not a saint, in fact he is not so different from most politicians just that he is using his head. The only problem I got with most of these guys fighting him is that they don't suggest any useful alternative, PDP is evil, APC is a saint, does that make any sense at all? Don't vote Obaseki cos he is a thief, next you tell me to vote Ize Iyamu are you OK at all?

If Oshiomole had come with a neutral person we all would have gone with him, Oshiomole still remains my man any time any day because of his works.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Chimeluv(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Stories that touch.... undecided
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
freshkpomo:

We all know most of these politicians can finance their extravagant campaigns, they either get loans from banks or from some rich politicians or big guns in exchange for something after their candidate must have won.

The money you are talking about, if truly Obaseki was involved then he should face the music after his tenure.

Finally talking about wastage, we all know Obaseki does not waste cash as he is been accused. If they were talking about Oshiomole I wont bother arguing, could remember the days of Maleke and concerned entertainers hosting shows in Benin...

Summary: Obaseki is not a saint, in fact he is not so different from most politicians just that he is using his head. The only problem I got with most of these guys fighting him is that they don't suggest any useful alternative, PDP is evil, APC is a saint, does that make any sense at all? Don't vote Obaseki cos he is a thief, next you tell me to vote Ize Iyamu are you OK at all?

If Oshiomole had come with a neutral person we all would have gone with him, Oshiomole still remains my man any time any day because of his works.

come to Edo and see for yourself, he spent more than 16 billion on farming with no crop harvested.... what do you call that? he spent 1.5 million to train each teachers without employing any new teacher, what do you call that? please you are clearly not Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Benbellamor: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
The way.pa.soyinka threatened to tear his USA passport...if.Donald Trump wins
Only to pretend later that .people misquoted him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by freshkpomo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

come to Edo and see for yourself, he spent more than 16 billion on farming with no crop harvested.... what do you call that? he spent 1.5 million to train each teachers without employing any new teacher, what do you call that? please you are clearly not Edo.
The problem with most of you is the fact that you choose to look at things from the view of a politician, like I said earlier obaseki is not a saint but Ize Iyamu is not an alternative either.

About the farm, I have seen some picture on his bill boards in Benin, how many people cared to verify those images before coming online? The farm was not built or done in the sky, it's in Edo and people should get pics of these stuffs even that of the proposed gelegele, give these evidence to citizens and see how they will all turn against the governor..
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Achor1111(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

BY Pa. Ehinmen
I have made this resolve and I want the whole world to know this, Edo cannot continue under the wastage leadership of governor Godwin Obaseki. Edo cannot return to the corrupt ways of the PDP and I categorically state that I will leave Edo state if pastor Osagie ize IYAMU loses (that is if its ever possible).
How long can we continue to deceive ourselves? How many teachers and doctors were employed by Godwin Obaseki in the last four years? What is the state of our nursery and primary schools. What is the state of our health centers They are all in shambles! Yet the governor can spend over 16billion naira on failed farm project and unproductive MOUs.
Edo people must wake up, how many of our graduates got employed in the last 4 years? How many of our people can afford 3 square meals a day? Yet 1 billion was used to fight covid19 in just 1 month!.
I call on all Edo youths to peaceful rise up and use their PVC to vote out this audio government!
We say No to audio jobs! We say NO to the PDP. Never again are we going to hand this country back to the tax collectors. Never again are we going to fold our hands and watch our resources being squandered! Never again are we going to allow the PDP mortgage the future of our children!.
I will definitely leave Edo for good if it ever return to the PDP, because there will be no hope for the future of the state.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.
Too childish.
Grow up
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by rolams(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

I punched the right line on you and you know it, but be civilized in your words and if I insulted you am sorry.

No offence. No insult. It's just normal, we are one!
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Timatayo1: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
Who dey talk na dat monkey please help me give am banana
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by basybasy: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

BY Pa. Ehinmen
I have made this resolve and I want the whole world to know this, Edo cannot continue under the wastage leadership of governor Godwin Obaseki. Edo cannot return to the corrupt ways of the PDP and I categorically state that I will leave Edo state if pastor Osagie ize IYAMU loses (that is if its ever possible).
How long can we continue to deceive ourselves? How many teachers and doctors were employed by Godwin Obaseki in the last four years? What is the state of our nursery and primary schools. What is the state of our health centers They are all in shambles! Yet the governor can spend over 16billion naira on failed farm project and unproductive MOUs.
Edo people must wake up, how many of our graduates got employed in the last 4 years? How many of our people can afford 3 square meals a day? Yet 1 billion was used to fight covid19 in just 1 month!.
I call on all Edo youths to peaceful rise up and use their PVC to vote out this audio government!
We say No to audio jobs! We say NO to the PDP. Never again are we going to hand this country back to the tax collectors. Never again are we going to fold our hands and watch our resources being squandered! Never again are we going to allow the PDP mortgage the future of our children!.
I will definitely leave Edo for good if it ever return to the PDP, because there will be no hope for the future of the state.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.
Don't worry urself oga, Obaseki is already lost the battle. All the mouths they are making, Saturday is around the corner. By Sunday, we will start laughing them, by the time PDP starts crying that the election was rigged. I'm 100% sure that Obaseki is lost.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2020
basybasy:

Don't worry urself oga, Obaseki is already lost the battle. All the mouths they are making, Saturday is around the corner. By Sunday, we will start laughing them, by the time PDP starts crying that the election was rigged. I'm 100% sure that Obaseki is lost.

thank you my brother
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by NnadyAutos: 12:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Are you still in Edo?
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by slivertongue: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2020
he is a novice
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by MXrep: 1:29am On Sep 21, 2020
grin how market?
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Iwanttoto: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Reader530(m): 2:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Where is the idiot? Hope you have left if not .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode / See The Picture Of Tinubu And Peter Obi That Have Got People Talking / Bayo Ononuga Finally Agrees That Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer —David Hundeyin Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.