Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs (40681 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by recipetd(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
All the things he did outside the ring, with them I can’t be compared, Nurmagomedov said. Indeed, at the time he was a champion. He was another race, and at that time in America, Black Ufc 254 live people were treated badly. And according to his stories, he was not even served in restaurants. He threw away the gold medal. He changed the attitude toward his race very much, so we can’t be compared.
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by samwillyco1(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2020
davidadenrele:

Exactly my point this is not about Oshiomole the forces fighting against Obaseki are many and they will ensure he his downfall, and If he eventually wins he will be deprived of resources to fund his manifesto which will inturn leads to frustration and anger, who then lose Obaseki or Edo people it's better you put your mouth where your money is Edo should vote wisely Obaseki is an individual not a majority enough said.

Nobody will hold Edo resources if PDP wins, mind you Obaseki is in good book of PMB
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Web2020: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't know why Tinubu is crying more than the bereaved!
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by davidadenrele: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

Nobody will hold Edo resources if PDP wins, mind you Obaseki is in good book of PMB

In a much i don't want to argue with you on this, let's wait till event unfold itself one thing is clear PDP has intention towards 2023, and so APC has Ambition one has intensity more than the other and one understood the what it takes to out played by means to win election so let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by chudez0147(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nelly4you:
PDP all the way
APC has really tarnish their reputation by changing things from worse to worst..
At cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
Inbox me your WhatsApp number.
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by samwillyco1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
davidadenrele:

In a much i don't want to argue with you on this, let's wait till event unfold itself one thing is clear PDP has intention towards 2023, and so APC has Ambition one has intensity more than the other and one understood the what it takes to out played by means to win election so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Both are Capable of rigging and winning the Election, How I wish Both APC and PDP would loose the election to another party
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Nelly4you: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
chudez0147:
Inbox me your WhatsApp number.
my WhatsApp number is on my profile.. pls check it and inbox me
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by HRMK: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
how were these revealed when not aired?ur dcvg urself!
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Austinosconst: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad when /if somebody is deceiving U,dnt deceive yourself.Obaseki is a gonna. I Dey Benin city.Patiently waiting for d day wink
how far you still dey Benin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.