Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

#bbnaija2020: Prince Rejects Gofundme Account Set Up For Him By His Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: Prince Rejects Gofundme Account Set Up For Him By His Fan (611 Views)

Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija2020: Prince Rejects Gofundme Account Set Up For Him By His Fan by Jenny2u(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Evicted Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Prince has rejected a Gofundme account set up for him by Nigerians.

Some of his fans, on Monday after his eviction from the show, set up a Gofundme account for him to start up a salon.

However, Prince turned down the offer and asked his fans to just pray and support him.

On his Instagram page, the ex-BBNaija housemate gave reason for rejecting the Gofundme.

While grateful, Prince mentioned that he knows these are difficult times in Nigeria and he would rather have his fans save their money.

His post read: “My dear Royal Army, I am overwhelmed and trying to soak in all the love you have been showing me. I’m sincerely speechless because I never expected the love I’m receiving.

“This GoFundMe account was brought to my attention last night and I almost teared up by the mere th.........READ MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/bbnaija2020-prince-rejects-gofundme.html

Re: #bbnaija2020: Prince Rejects Gofundme Account Set Up For Him By His Fan by Tmb78(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
This guy is truly a PRINCE.
Re: #bbnaija2020: Prince Rejects Gofundme Account Set Up For Him By His Fan by Azyne(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Husband material grin One million yards!!
Re: #bbnaija2020: Prince Rejects Gofundme Account Set Up For Him By His Fan by meobizy(f): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Prince likes money too much. I believe he rejected it because unscrupulous individuals did it for fraud purposes.

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Audio To Celebrate SuperCup win / 4 Facts About The Secret Marriage Of Buhari's Minister And Chief Of Air Staff / Big Brother Didn’t Make Me Who I Am-alex, Ex-housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.