Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Now Resolved, thanks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now Resolved, thanks (407 Views)

What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) / Resolved. Thanks to Everyone / Over N400k+ Fraud Debit Resolved By Stanbicibtc In Less Than 48hrs Working Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Resolved, thanks by Atk1nson(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Atk1nson(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please if you know what this cowrywise guys are up to, pls let me know, it will go a great way to guide my next action. i can't afford to lose money to scammers at this time angry angry. Their webpage is https://cowrywise.com/
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Halfamilli: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
not enough reason to call them a fraud. maybe they are trying to prevent fraud on their platform cheesy
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Atk1nson(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Halfamilli:
not enough reason to call them a fraud. maybe they are trying to prevent fraud on their platform cheesy

By holding people's money against their wish?
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Halfamilli: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Atk1nson:

By holding people's money against their wish?
maybe you should try to answer the jamb question first.
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Atk1nson(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Halfamilli:

maybe you should try to answer the jamb question first.

The question has been answered since yesterday, where is my money? angry
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Halfamilli: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Atk1nson:

The question has been answered since yesterday, where is my money? angry

48 hours, not 24 hours. bro, you have to chillax, your money might be in a safe hand
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Atk1nson(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Halfamilli:

48 hours, not 24 hours. bro, you have to chillax, your money might be in a safe hand

Why do I have to wait 48 hours to access my money? This ha better be a joke but this is September and not April
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Halfamilli: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Atk1nson:

Why do I have to wait 48 hours to access my money? This ha better be a joke but this is September and not April

maybe you will have to
Re: Now Resolved, thanks by Atk1nson(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Halfamilli:

maybe you will have to

Ok, keep holding brief for them. This was MMM did and ran away with people money, I have my eyes on you guys because no professional organisation will lock genuine customers out of their wallet for two days except there is an undeclared issue.

(1) (Reply)

What name was Nigeria Before The Colonial Rule. / 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100,000 Naira / 12 Places To Get Free Things On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.