Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Resolved. Thanks to Everyone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Resolved. Thanks to Everyone (329 Views)

Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. / Now Resolved, thanks / UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved. Thanks to Everyone by adrusa: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Nairaland people, please help me with First Bank and Fluterwave o.

Two weeks ago I tried to pay West African College of Surgeon about ₦300,000 from First Bank account through Fluterwave.

The money was deducted from my account but the West African College of Surgeons has not received the money.

I have wasted so much money on calling the First Bank Customer Care to either refund my money or pay the College, but their agents have been telling me one story or the other.

Naija people, kindly help me beg First Bank and Fluterwave. Na borrow I borrow the money o.

Thank you o.
Re: Resolved. Thanks to Everyone by adrusa: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2021
@Lalasticlala, kindly help do the needful o. I beg una.
Re: Resolved. Thanks to Everyone by Kingsasian(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Go the bank or lodge complaint via their social media handle.
Re: Resolved. Thanks to Everyone by liri(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
So you should understand that Flutterwave is a payment gateway that helps with transaction processing. In the case of a dispute like you have, you should liaise with your bank. These cases usually take several days as its expected. If after you've been patient and the funds is yet to be reversed, you should do a mail to your Bank's customer care unit and put the consumer protection unit in copy.
Re: Resolved. Thanks to Everyone by qwertyboss(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
adrusa:
Nairaland people, please help me with First Bank and Fluterwave o.

Two weeks ago I tried to pay West African College of Surgeon about ₦300,000 from First Bank account through Fluterwave.

The money was deducted from my account but the West African College of Surgeons has not received the money.

I have wasted so much money on calling the First Bank Customer Care to either refund my money or pay the College, but their agents have been telling me one story or the other.

Naija people, kindly help me beg First Bank and Fluterwave. Na borrow I borrow the money o.

Thank you o.
That's quite a lot of cash please go to the bank...
Meet the bank manager or head of costumer service and thoroughly lunch critical complain because they have a policy in place to part away your money which am very sure you didn't review....
Act fast...
I lost my money to access bank...

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Biggest Bureau De Change In Ikeja Please. / How I Earn $35 Per Email Sent Successfully Free. / Paypal Funds Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.