Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life (1056 Views)

Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by muchroom(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
A woman whose new born baby was pronounced dead refused to accept the pronunciation by the doctors. She is seen praying for the baby until the baby made a sound and then she continued praying.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306174083604844549

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uVvqUDTl1Q

lalasticlala
mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by muchroom(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
God is a miracle worker

5 Likes

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by majamajic(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dominique , I sent u email
Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by micfoley: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
God is great

1 Like

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by SpecTTraP: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by Missmossy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Aww this is wonderful cheesy

Halleluyah to the Lord of hosts!!!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by GboyegaD(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Aduragbemi (prayer favored me) is a perfect name for the baby. It summarizes the whole story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by bcomputer101: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
All for camera.
In such situation, nobody will be available to even video such event.
I doubt if this is real.

But in all, glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by raquel97: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Matthew 17:20 Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, “Move from here to there” and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
Faith,hope and charity.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
bcomputer101:
All for camera.
I doubt if this is real.

But in all, glory be to God

Almost everyone is almost always with a phone.

How could you even doubt that? Didn't you notice how blue the baby had turned and how the mother cried so passionately?
Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Sep 17, 2020
GOD IS GREAT!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18am On Sep 17, 2020
ALLAHU AKBAR!!! shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18am On Sep 17, 2020
bcomputer101:
All for camera.
I doubt if this is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2020
JESUS Christ the same Yesterday, today and Forever..

If you Can Trust God, Not Minding how Difficult the Matter is you will see His Hands..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by angelfallz(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
Aduragbemi (prayer favored me) is a perfect name for the baby. It summarizes the whole story.

Exactly
Re: Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life by Uprightness100(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Praise GOD!
Awesome Testimony!
I Praise God For Her Faith!

(1) (Reply)

Your Life Is Worth Living / MOTHER REFUSES DAUGHTERS WISH... WHAT WILL YOU DO?? / MIL: How To Bear The Faults Of Your DIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.