Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? (1034 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by fineboynl(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
I refilled my gas from another gas station as people use to queue in this station maybe because it's closer. but I prefer the other side because there is more standard and with latest equipment, but I decided to fill it on this station as don't want to stress the dropper because he doesn't know there.. unlike where I use to go refilled it before as this happened to be my first time refilling it from this place. the gas has low pressure fire. the first time I light it I notice it at once.

unlike from where I use to fill it. you will see the fire pressure with forced even when you low it, it will refuse to low. but I don't understand while this one pressure is fucking low.

is this another type of cooking gas?
Re: Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by frozen70(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
fineboynl:

I refilled my gas from another gas station as people use to queue in this station maybe because it's closer. but I prefer the other side because there is more standard and with latest equipment, but I decided to fill it on this station as don't want to stress the dropper because he doesn't know there.. unlike where I use to go refilled it before as this happened to be my first time refilling it from this place. the gas has low pressure fire. the first time I light it I notice it at once.

unlike from where I use to fill it. you will see the fire pressure with forced even when you low it, it will refuse to low. but I don't understand while this one pressure is fucking low.

Different stations get gas refill from different trucks, it could be the tank is dirty or whatever but I don't think you have to go back their again, it Could be adulterated who knows
Re: Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by Mumben(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
fineboynl:

There are two components of Lpg, propane and butane. Ideally propane has more pressure and burns faster than butane.butane on the other hand has less pressure and should be higher in volume than the propane. I prefer the one with less pressure not d one that will do voom when about to light up. Propane is cheaper so some gas marketers mix it to b higher than butane. Hope I av explained enough?
Re: Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Mumben:
There are two components of Lpg, propane and butane. Ideally propane has more pressure and burns faster than butane.butane on the other hand has less pressure and should be higher in volume than the propane. I prefer the one with less pressure not d one that will do voom when about to light up. Propane is cheaper so some gas marketers mix it to b higher than butane. Hope I av explained enough?

grin grin grin

Our cooking gas does voom on lightening and lowers if you lower the knob. So based on your explanation, we're using a propane gas?

Should we be worried about the different components? Like safety precautions and stuff?
Re: Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by tobechi74: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2020
It means it will not finish fastt
Re: Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by fineboynl(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2020
tobechi74:
It means it will not finish fastt
why do you think it will not finish fast. the previous one last me well
Re: Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by Mumben(f): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Our cooking gas does voom on lightening and lowers if you lower the knob. So based on your explanation, we're using a propane gas?

Should we be worried about the different components? Like safety precautions and stuff?
So long as it lowers when u lower d knob, no issues. When d propane is higher than d butane it burns fast and even if u keep lowering d knob, it'll keep going high.
Re: Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Mumben:
this is enlightening
Re: Could This Be Low Grade Cooking Gas? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Mumben:
So long as it lowers when u lower d knob, no issues. When d propane is higher than d butane it burns fast and even if u keep lowering d knob, it'll keep going high.

Sure. Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Sandals / How Do I Handle My Wayward Brother?? / Father Vs Mother: Who Does It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.