Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him (64343 Views)

UAE To Supply Vital Documents To Secure 30 Years Imprisonment For Hushpuppi / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by MemoriesAndMe: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
SegFault:
He used his personal email? Haew, of all the dullards amongst dullards I have seen in this dull country, this man has to be the dumbest.
Obviously he has used that part of his brain that should have told him to create new emails to buy designer clothes. The dumbest thing ever.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by captaininiobong(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Land for sale

Size: 100 by 120m

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
SegFault:
He used his personal email? Haew, of all the dullards amongst dullards I have seen in this dull country, this man has to be the dumbest.
Another yahoo guy spotted
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

You must be stupid by making such a statement. “so that unsuspecting gboys like u”

and YOU must be MAD and FOOLISH
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kabir5643:
Don't drop the soap, homie
dats cold grin
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by PrettyNengiBBN: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
First of all,the dark web doesn't have sites address ending as .com
Two, payments on there dark web are made with Bitcoin and not cash($900 is just a cooked up shit)
Three,anybody going to whizzlog.com is only walking into a pit...This same people never gave this much detail when Invictus was caught talk more of hushdog

I believe hushdog don begin dhe snitch on niggas already

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by EmperorFred: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Holyterrorist:
shocked

Hush my man, nigger really inspired me to hustle hard in making enough money.
It takes only an intelligent mind to succeed in this trade especially carding.

Make I sharparly login enter that darkweb site go purchase my own,if I no make money from carding this year wetin I gain.
Bros show me way na, abeg
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
frankdre:
Another yahoo guy spotted
I can never do that kind of thing, if common school runs dey offend me is it now yahoo that I will go and do.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

Obviously he has used that part of his brain that should have told him to create new emails to buy designer clothes. The dumbest thing ever.
I'm not in support of such an evil act, but haba common email that doesn't take time to create. Just like you said na designer clothes him dey there dey think about.

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by massalati(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Holyterrorist:
shocked

Make I sharparly login enter that darkweb site go purchase my own,if I no make money from carding this year wetin I gain.

baba carry your guy along now
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by massalati(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Holyterrorist:
shocked

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Yodexy: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Hushpuppi don finally jam agbako

And him body don kako
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by ViVaMadrid: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
meliziz12:
No matter how long it takes if you make it legit nothing equates it. BTW you are not fighting anyone. Just force yourself to calm down and continue on your lane. If you can build a small house then a small car, have at most two kids train them at least in colleges of education shikina! If your papa no be otedola then I don't think you have all the right to be dj cuppy. All you gatz do is to program your family so that at least before two generations you might have produced a billionaire! Dangote's father gave him money so as otedola and many of them so yours didn't give you any the ball has come to you.....Meliziz is just thinking loud sha

Meliziz is a downer and a weak ass nigga
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by seanwilliam(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
hushpuppi fvck up die which Kain mistake be this even righteousness89 no fit do this type of mistake
my email dey different from my hustle account dumbest mistake ever
this impersonation wey u dey do fit burn ur hand o... because i don't know what the guy did to deserve this from u.. there are some things that are not funny... deep down your heart u might be catching fun but when it falls back on u , then u blame it on devil.

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
this impersonation wey u dey do fit burn ur hand o... because i don't know what the guy did to deserve this from u.. there are some things that are not funny... deep down your heart u might be catching fun but when it falls back on u , then u blame it on devil.

See MUMURITY
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by seanwilliam(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousnesss8:

See MUMURITY
God will forgive u
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
God will forgive u
Amen
But God will not forgive you for supporting hypocrisy
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by seanwilliam(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousnesss8:

Amen
But God will not forgive you for supporting hypocrisy
what do u mean hypocrisy? tell me pls
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kenmatt:
Hush will serve US government.

We already all know that.
Wake up man, this is not movie
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by ymstar(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Hushpuppi don finally jam agbako
Nigbati ko mowon ara e
Ti o de tu nite lorun
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by lebron7(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
hushpuppi fvck up die which Kain mistake be this even righteousness89 no fit do this type of mistake
my email dey different from my hustle account dumbest mistake ever
grin grin
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by ridbell01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hushpuppi dug his grave you showing off what you got fraudulently on social media
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by No1212: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
Holyterrorist:
shocked

Bro, carry me along o...

Epp me
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by No1212: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
First of all,the dark web doesn't have sites address ending as .com
Two, payments on there dark web are made with Bitcoin and not cash($900 is just a cooked up shit)
Three,anybody going to whizzlog.com is only walking into a pit...This same people never gave this much detail when Invictus was caught talk more of hushdog

I believe hushdog don begin dhe snitch on niggas already

Any idea where I can get legit one?
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by zakkxx: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2020
he will rot in jail; I know some yahoo boys are here if u don't repent God will expose you. Do you think you are smater than your father Hushppuppy?
a word is enough for the fool and non is required by the wise.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by raphy(m): 4:02am On Sep 17, 2020
I jus see many yahoo yahoo guys riding Ferrari to that wizzlog site..to hammer...

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Adeedris(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2020
See them. Which legacy?

dynicks:
Mr slawormih right now....
Nigga eff up big-time!!..you acted like u ain't a real niggar.....damn!!

Anyways, Niggars from this angle ain't loosing hope for your release bra...we always on bended knees reaching out to the creator for a miraculous happening twice on every Wednesday!!

Your legacy lives on!!...stay strong; stay alive nigaaar!!
ALUTA BOMBER!!
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Adeedris(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Pele

massalati:

baba carry your guy along na. I don too suffer abeg
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Ernest199: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2020
The FBI intentionally released a website they added a certain wizzlog website to buy tools and I can see some people wanna to try it out��. It’s a ploy to trace and grab more cyber criminals and some of y’all wanna fall in that trap and get yourselves arrested��.. stay away from any Feds trap��. You will lose ur Btc if u put it there and won’t be served with anything.. log with $9million for $900?? Dont be a Mofo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.