Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him (64395 Views)

UAE To Supply Vital Documents To Secure 30 Years Imprisonment For Hushpuppi / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Endymadu: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2020
I thought it was the innocent guy that made this statement not knowing it's coming from a dumb ass niggar......
This is very wrong cus i don't know what you've gained by doing this.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Bankilolo: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Repent of all your evil ways today .
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2020
No1212:

Any idea where I can get legit one?

Out of curiosity, I've been paying visit to the dark web cos of all I've heard bout it...
I can give a trusted link where you'd buy bank logs

Download TOR browser and try to Google out sites on the dark web where you can buy bank logs

Besides,I'm not into that shit oh grin
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Huntington log? Hush haba. Direct deposit Don kill u
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by letilex: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2020
He was very careless
Check out Erica new look here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSVXBx4o_4
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by oadmn(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Jeremiahgynag:
address ending as .com
Two, payments on there dark web are made with Bitcoin and not cash($900 is just a cooked up shit)
Three,anybody going to whizzlog.com is only walking into a pit...This same people never gave this much detail when Invictus was caught talk more of hushdog

So someone can't pay $900 in bitcoin lmao
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by redsun(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2020
The guy na real mugu, even though he caught so many mugus. It goes to show that being a Nigerian criminal like the politicians is not being smart, it is just being opportunistic thieves.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by sylve11: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Holyterrorist:
shocked

Hush my man, nigger really inspired me to hustle hard in making enough money.
It takes only an intelligent mind to succeed in this trade especially carding.

Make I sharparly login enter that darkweb site go purchase my own,if I no make money from carding this year wetin I gain.

Your eyes go soon clear... cool
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Mesky123: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2020
The site is pure scam... They are not for real, do not fall for there tricks
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by johnboscow: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Loading cc now. Telegram contact @Johnboscow1
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by No1212: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

Out of curiosity, I've been paying visit to the dark web cos of all I've heard bout it...
I can give a trusted link where you'd buy bank logs

Download TOR browser and try to Google out sites on the dark web where you can buy bank logs

Besides,I'm not into that shit oh grin

I don't do it too, but the stuff seems interesting you know

Anything can happen on dark web.. you know what I mean.. lol
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by zebjoe: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2021
More woes As Hushpuppi Launder Funds For North Korean Hackers.

After many years of defrauding people, companies, and nations, self-acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ramon Abass, better known as Hushpuppi met his waterloo in 2020 when he defrauded the US of over 100 million dollars in the middle of a pandemic.

In a joint operation with the UAE security department, INTERPOL, and the FBI, the Nigerian-born fraudster who had been disguising himself as an Instagram Influencer was arrested in his Dubai residence.

Despite his criminal trial delayed due to the pandemic, the US department of justice said he faces up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted of the charges against him. Sadly, Hushpuppi is seemingly going to be behind bars for longer years as he is linked to a new conspiracy to launder 14.7 million dollars of money and cryptocurrency for North Korean hackers.

On February 17, 2021, the US Justice Department announced more news about HushPuppi’s criminal activities and what will be done about his case.

Click here to watch what was announced and what Hushpuppi’s fate will be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDyBuUZ970
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by everify(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED BTC CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED LOCAL BITCOIN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
CEX.IO FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
VERIFY WISE ACCOUNT

Contact us via whatsapp/call : +1*424*261*6673

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.