Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) (4599 Views)

Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
This one weak me mehn

Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by Vyzz: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
stephenduru:
Below are shocking images from Pitoa in Badjenga Vlvillage, North region of Cameroon where awoman slaughtered her 6 months old child into pieces and put the pieces in a cooking pot. Reports say she was about slaughtering her other 2 year old child when neighbors were alerted.It is unclear what made her kill the child.

She has been arrested by the police in Pitoa with investigations set to follow suit.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/lady-slaughters-her-6months-baby-into.html?m=1
Can I get the uncensored photos please
Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by tillaman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
She doesn’t deserve to live
Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by Smony: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
This woman is an animal, she need to be chain.
Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by DiegoMaria(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
I'm still wondering How her punishment in hell would be
Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by Mcuzy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
gangstarmonk:
Oh Africa!

What a world we are in.

I weep.
It's should not be attributed to Africa alone ,all over the world if you take a look at history, white people has done far worse.
Note:am not saying what she did was right .
But the truth is most of us scream Africa when anything bad happens and make it seem as if it was first done in Africa.
Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by Twelfthman: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Me I can't look at these kinda graphic pics. I scroll to comment section straight.
Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by Snitch24(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Deep
Re: Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) by TGMISKY(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Some people would blame it on hardship and even call for Buhari's head.

OP, this is highly graphic. What was really going through the lady's mind? Like, did she run mad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Killed 5million Of Us And You Tell Us To Forget, Are You Alright In The Head / Nasarawa State Governor Put On Tinubu Style Cap (pic) / What Tribe Will You Consider Most Liberal And Detribalized? Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.