Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be (486 Views)

U.S. Government Officials Have A Guilty Conscience / Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. / Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by heendrix(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
People are dying ehhh embarassed
Re: My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by Righteousness89(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
It's Quite Unfortunate!
The Fact remains that a Life is Gone..
There is nothing you can do about it!

What you can do For yourself is to Ensure that you Live Prepared!

That young man could be anyone!
Death does not give Announcement

That's why we all Must Live Prepared..
That's the Lesson for you
Re: My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yes, you ought to have a sober reflection. Who knows if your little assistance would have saved his life??. Then, clear your mind and move on. At least you have learnt a very big lesson.

Shit happens.
Re: My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
and this is how life is been lost on a daily basis....due to negligence and fear of terming you as the killer may Jah help us in this country
Re: My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by Ayofaks(f): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Awwwwww cry

Don't be too hard on yourself, God sees your heart that you didn't really count it as something serious.

God holds all the aces, He knows everything, it was his time to go, it wasn't your fault.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
You must feel bad right now owing to the fact that you actually did see someone in pains and could have helped, you do not feel bad because you liked him, you'd have felt same if it had been someone else. You feel terrible right now and pray Lord you do not feel like you're responsible for his death, you'll probably feel guilty for the rest of your life. It won't be easy but you've got to forgive yourself and heal.
It's so painful when one isn't capable of helping people (at least to me, it really is). Please don't be too hard on yourself and help whomever you can (of it's r within your means).
Mend your broken spirit.
Re: My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by heendrix(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Yes, you ought to have a sober reflection. Who knows if your little assistance would have saved his life??. Then, clear your mind and move on. At least you have learnt a very big lesson.

Shit happens.

I've really learnt from that incident....i should lend an helping hands even to those ion know. thanks
Re: My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by heendrix(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ayofaks:
Awwwwww cry

Don't be too hard on yourself, God sees your heart that you didn't really count it as something serious.

God holds all the aces, He knows everything, it was his time to go, it wasn't your fault.

May his soul rest in peace.

UndauntedYOCA:
You must feel bad right now owing to the fact that you actually did see someone in pains and could have helped, you do not feel bad because you liked him, you'd have felt same if it had been someone else. You feel terrible right now and pray Lord you do not feel like you're responsible for his death, you'll probably feel guilty for the rest of your life. It won't be easy but you've got to forgive yourself and heal.
It's so painful when one isn't capable of helping people (at least to me, it really is). Please don't be too hard on yourself and help whomever you can (of it's r within your means).
Mend your broken spirit.

Thanks so much I was able to get abit relieved yesterday when I went to pay condolences and I got to know he actually didn't die there, He died cause he was rejected by 3 different hospitals he was taken to for fear of corona seeing how hard and fast he was breathing

We really do have a long way to go in this bleeping country. damnn
Re: My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be by Jman06(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good to know that some people still have conscience in this country of ours. One then wonder why others have the hearts to snuff life out of fellow humans without bathing an eyelid.

Op, you just have to forgive yourself and move on. There's nothing you can do about it right now.

(1) (Reply)

Help: White Discharge Only On My Penis / Psychics In The City / I'm Confused Of The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.