Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

I'm Confused Of The Cause - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Confused Of The Cause (397 Views)

I'm Confused Of The Cause / I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Of The Cause by Stargurl20(f): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
I experience indigestion or constipation almost everyday. I use Andrew lever salt most times, but I still don't feel comfortable. Any medical help, pls?
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Use gestid or mist mag. That is what works for indigestion and acid reflux.
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Eat fruits. Lots of vegetables. Reduce sugar intake. Drink enough water. Constipation will vanish.
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Stargurl20(f): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:
are these tablets? If yes, how many pills do I need to take, and is it before or after I've eaten?
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stargurl20:
are these tablets? If yes, how many pills do I need to take, and is it before or after I've eaten?

The mistmag is a liquid suspension. The dosage is written in the leaflet. Can't really remember the dosage because it's been long I used it.
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Stargurl20(f): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:

The mistmag is a liquid suspension. The dosage is written in the leaflet. Can't really remember the dosage because it's been long I used it.
Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Truvelisback(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Aunty Nurse, i hail oooo.
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
Aunty Nurse, i hail oooo.

wink.
Sup?
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Truvelisback(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

wink.
Sup?
No lele. I just dey observe ur subcription abi na prescription dem dey call am self.
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
No lele. I just dey observe ur subcription abi na prescription dem dey call am self.

Lol... Ok.

I'm not a nurse though. I only prescribe from personal experience and research..
Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Truvelisback(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol... Ok.

I'm not a nurse though. I only prescribe from personal experience and research..
U can give Kemistry abi na Farmastry a try. Selling and prescription of drugs is cool. And there is real money in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused Of The Cause by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Yup. Gestid should suffice.
I heard somewhere that frequent indegestion could be a symptom of stomach ulcer. You might have it.
Also acid reflux. Andrew liver salt can sometimes be mixed and drank. Take some lemon water too. Or lime.

(1) (Reply)

Warning Signs Of Drug Abuse In Young People / Masturbation: Side Effects And Benefits ,effects On Your Health / What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.