Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Got Some Questions To Ask - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Some Questions To Ask (683 Views)

Got some. / Vaseline Crew I Got Some Content For Y'all / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Can someone tell me reasons why:
1 we called any females not related to us hoes, evening newspaper, smelling ..... all sorts of stuff but our sisters and Mom, we regard them as Angel?
2 Every other men apart from our father or brother are broke, lazy, dead beat etc.
3 all this hypocrisy?

We dream for our sisters and daughters to achieve greatness but other ladies should be farm tools why?
Live and let live s
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by fati2001(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
1 we called any females not related to us hoes, evening newspaper, smelling ..... all sorts of stuff but our sisters and Mom, we regard them as Angel?
2 Every other men apart from our father or brother are broke, lazy, dead beat etc.
3 all this hypocrisy?

We dream for our sisters and daughters to achieve greatness but other ladies should be farm tools why?
Live and let live s
you try for those questions.

1 Like

Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
That's just the way it is..
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by Kriss216: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
An evening newspaper is an evening newspaper, it doesn't matter if she's related to me or not.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
it's a lie bro if my sister is a white then I'll call her a hoe
If my brother is broke he his definitely a broke ass niggas no time jare

1 Like

Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:
An evening newspaper is an evening newspaper, it doesn't matter if she's related to me or not.
. Fair enough if you address your family members like that.

1 Like

Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by luvyaself95(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Speak the truth and it will set you free wink
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
luvyaself95:
Speak the truth and it will set you free wink
. If it include your family members no biggie
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by XXXXTENTACION: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
We are just hypocrites undecided

Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
We are just hypocrites undecided

. Sad reality. I looked myself in the mirror and I stopped judging people. I just treat people the way I want to be treated that all.
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by luvyaself95(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. If it include your family members no biggie

Yes ooh the truth is bitter though but these days truth make people hate someone like this person is so wicked and yes am wicked if sogrin
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by XXXXTENTACION: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Sad reality. I looked myself in the mirror and I stopped judging people. I just treat people the way I want to be treated that all.
Sad reality is people would'nt treat you the way you treat them undecided

because you don't eat lions does not mean that lion will not eat you if given the chance

1 Like

Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Sad reality is people would'nt treat you the way you treat them undecided

because you don't eat lions does not mean that lion will not eat you if given the chance
. Yeah you are right somehow but I will love to stand for something
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by XXXXTENTACION: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Yeah you are right somehow but I will love to stand for something
Well you should stand for what you believe in undecided (e.g money,love,sex e.t.c)
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by baralatie(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
3 all this hypocrisy?

Live and let live s
Well that is a good set of questions that you have asked.

It boils down to each individual.it is a sub culture deviation.

Some men just don't know how to balance the woman in the family and the woman in the society next door.

While in some societies the women is considered the backbone of the society of at the same time in the same time places a steoretype theory that the societies problem is solely the woman's fault completely exornorating the man.
And yet the man is to carry the burden of the woman either good or bad because he is responsible for her actions.

For example,societies frown at adultery and places on ishment on women who get caught but turns the other eye and says the nah is entitled to sleep and have concubines.the question the woman who was caught in adultery was a man not involved.if the man sees that the con cubine is his mother will be not revolt.

Complications,hypocrisy,sub culture deviation and stereotyping is a big issue
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Well you should stand for what you believe in undecided (e.g money,love,sex e.t.c)
value, principles, trust, respect above all royalty
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
I frequently read stuff on quora and Reddit yet to see how men and women treat themselves as less than animals, don't know why our social media are like this.
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by XXXXTENTACION: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
value, principles, trust, respect above all royalty
Well your beliefs will tested through time wink but in a nigerian society where corruption, hypocritism, nepotism, bigotry and various other criminal vices are celebrated and adored i doubt you will find things easy cool
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Well your beliefs will tested through time wink but in a nigerian society where corruption, hypocritism, nepotism, bigotry and various other criminal vices are celebrated and adored i doubt you will find things easy cool
. Planning to run to where things works. Can't father a child in this jungle
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
My mom is a bitch. My dad was a sucker. @OP are you alright now?
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by XXXXTENTACION: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Planning to run to where things works. Can't father a child in this jungle
The grass looks greener on the other side but don't forget that they might be snakes inside undecided
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
The grass looks greener on the other side but don't forget that they might be snakes inside undecided
. Been there so I understand you plain and simple.
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2020
Masonkaycares:
My mom is a bitch. My dad was a sucker. @OP are you alright now?
. I think you should chill and take a deep breath.
Re: I Got Some Questions To Ask by XXXXTENTACION: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Been there so I understand you plain and simple.
isoright more grease to your elbows.

(1) (Reply)

post removed / Ladies' Dating Profiles- Add Yours / Nothing In My Life Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.