Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (37237 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Even the Israel want dey do pass themselves.....
Occupying areas illegally....no respect for the Palestinian

Them still dey reason say that thier past glory of always wining battles still dey exist

Body go tell them now..if them misbehave

Ogbeni ....nor be 5G...
Na Airtel i dey use... Airtel dey fast.....plus say na MacBook Pro i take dey comments most times..so the speed na that of light
But na Palestine fvvck up.
When them follow Egypt, Lebanon and Syria attack Israel in 1967 wetin be their plan? To destroy Israel bah.
Las Las every country wey follow fight that war lost part of their territory to Israel.
Even Egypt lost Sinai, Syria lost Golan heights.
Make Palestine go calm down.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by DevilBishops: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2020

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by andyanders: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Starboytwo:
Iran wahala too much abeg...

Same Like people up up. Their wahala with their religeon na 5 & 6.
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Blackmann001: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
baysan:
Come to think of it.
Iran president is speaking the truth, Israel troops should not be occupying Gaza and west bank , that land belongs to Palestine.
It's so unfortunate must people has tag Israel/Palestine Crises to religious war.

Plz how did is real get to be on that land..?
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Alb305:
The Third Temple Must Be Built, It’s beautiful all the signs happening in 2020...just last week the Sun was blood red in California
And so? 2 years ago,the moon was blood red too...

What's ur point?

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by gmo10(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Them still dey reason say that thier past glory of always wining battles still dey exist

Ogbeni ....nor be 5G...
Na Airtel i dey use... Airtel dey fast.....plus say na MacBook Pro i take dey comments most times..so the speed na that of light
You're always sentimental with your comments. haba! Mr nigarrrrr, why are you not realistic just for once... kilode na

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by sunboy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Oh no, this people sabi fall hand sha.

Why threatening again ?
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by fredoooooo: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
How is that iran problem ...
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by vineyardfarms: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/09/rouhani-uae-bahrain-bear-consequences-israel-deals-200916101848630.html

Iran hear the word of the Lord, lt is written: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love HER. - Psl 122 v 6
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by shegzhkn: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
ceaser:
Trump is using this as campaign strategies.

He'll say to the electorates in the US:

We have brought peace to the middle East without firing any bullets or launching any rockets. We have saved the lives of countless American soldiers, fathers, brothers, mothers who would have otherwise fought in a war and possibly lose their lives defending American interest to establish a free world and peace in the middle East.

This is seriosuly, extremely opposite what the democrats under Biden will want, that is using American tax payers' money to fight meaningless wars. But you can see that we have achieved this without spilling the blood of innocent American soldiers. The billions of dollars that would have been used to fight this war will now be used to bring comfort to every American child, man and woman out there. This is what I mean by always, firstly and seriously putting American interest first. This was my MAGA mandate to the Americans. This is my promise to you.

I therefore urge all well meaning Americans to vote for me in the polls. Even if that will be your last day on earth, use that moment to vote for me.

God bless America.

American won't go to the poll in November because of one phony peace deal, tell that to a Michigan mom who stay awake in the dead of the night thinking of how to pay the house rent and other bills.

A lot of folks who didn't vote in 2016 because they thought trump can never win will make their voice heard this November and he will be voted out.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by 99thEnemy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
This Shia Muslim Headquarters ......Na by force say everybody must be enemy with your enemy? ....US please prepare another armed drone, they might be planning another terrorist move grin grin grin SHEEP country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by yungchop: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Ogbeni ....nor be 5G...

I don mention you tire for dead thread... Come show guys update na... Boys wan hustle
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by macjireh: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Alb305:
The Third Temple Must Be Built, It’s beautiful all the signs happening in 2020...just last week the Sun was blood red in California
pls enlighten me,,what's about d 3rd temple being built,,Neva heard of dat b4
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Abimbola007(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
You all will come here to say rubbish meanwhile it's stated up there that Israel bombed Gaza few hours before this. God will judge us all

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by otunbaolukunle(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Let me show you how to make money from Network marketing. WhatsApp this number for more information 0812 043 5999
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Empiree: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kenn55:
For Iran mind now they are fighting for Palestine. If they are fighting injustice for the Muslims why did they keep mute on the treatment of Uighur Muslims in China. Those ones are not Muslim enough? Or because they are in bed with China so they closed their eyes to the issue

Apart from Metsul Ozil of Arsenal, how many people in the Muslim world have given a shit about the plights of Uighur Muslims? But they would talk about Palestine because it involves Israel and it suits their agenda.

By the way, i am not supporting Israel, I am just highlighting the hypocrisy of some of these Islamic nations
Good observation and I think you are one of the those who make sense a lot. So to answer your question, the reason many or most muslims focus on palestine more is bcus their issue is directly mentioned in religious texts and they have connection to world conflict or world peace. It is a defining moment. If muslims are able to successfully effect peace in Palestine it will reflect on every other muslim maligned regions like kashmir and china and those occupied majority muslims places we don't know. So in another word, Palestine is the heart of muslims pain. For as long as it does not resolve, other places where muslims are suffering will not. Palestine is center stage. You understand now?.

And yes, I do know about muslims politicians not speaking up about China treatment of muslims. It is pure politics and they will have to answer that in their graves. You are very correct about that. Kashmir people have said what you said too.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Omoslim26: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lorechino:
Is well

Trump hv done more than his predecessors

But I wan ask question ooo
"Do Western world politicians eg Trump do juju to fortify themselves, just like our Nigeria politicians do ?"

����I swear I be don dey reason the issue before too

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by muykem: 1:52am On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Ogbeni ....nor be 5G...
Do you read before comment. They have been occupied the land since 1967 and Palestine can't do anything.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Yankee101: 1:56am On Sep 17, 2020
All uniting against Iran
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by muykem: 1:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Abimbola007:
You all will come here to say rubbish meanwhile it's stated up there that Israel bombed Gaza few hours before this. God will judge us all
in retaliation of rocket fired by Palestinians, please read well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Noise makers
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by prigoz(m): 2:32am On Sep 17, 2020
I want to hear comment from our Mumuric guy, where he will threatening and ask his dullard master at Aso Rock to sanction Israel,UAE and Bahrain.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Edusouls(m): 3:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Iran strong no be small, I started respecting that nation when they attacked American bases with ballistic missiles and destroyed it, shot down American advanced drone so easily and USA was just ranting up and down till now nothing happened, Persians are warriors by blood and birth, I wish trump would try to invade that nation, Americans fragile troops would be massacred like chicken, America fear Iran no be small..

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Lorechino(m): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

����I swear I be don dey reason the issue before too

I DE always reason am, especially wen I come across posts relating to politicians of the first world countries.

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Ykc2(m): 3:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Ogbeni ....nor be 5G...
are you from Palestine?if nigeria join iran to fight israel under one week dem go defeat una together

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Minjim: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2020
Did Iran just threatened UAE and Bahrain?
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by baysan(m): 4:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Blackmann001:

Plz how did is real get to be on that land..?
That land of Israel was a very small piece of land, most Jewish lived in the diaspora , there belief in the imminent coming of the Jewish Messiah encouraged many to go back to the land, now because of there population rise, they began to extend there land border, to neighbouring countries, they tried it with Jordan and Egypt but they didn't succeed. Palestine internal crisis actually spurs the occupation of Gaza and westbank, Israel millitary force also complimented It, so that is why they occupy that land
You can Google the Jewish History to know more
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by FlordFlorez(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Has Rouhani forgotten that Shai Muslims are Different from Sunni Muslims? Remain wallowed in ur stupidity. Terrorists....
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by asfrankasf(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2020
App/trember/com is a web-based video conferencing application which was launched in Germany four months ago and was targeted towards providing a permanent solution for people to collaborate virtually following the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Our web-based application app.trember.com not only offers you simple interface productivity tools which will ensure a smooth, seamless virtual collaboration either for academic/educational or corporate purposes but also makes sure that you can do more without going through the native application stress. The web-based application requires no prior registration or installation, has a simple user interface and can accomodate more than 50 people at once, other features include the ability to share your screen, run multiple screens simultaneousy, share media files and even hold group conversations on the interface.
However, I can take you through a free tour on how the application will immensely benefit your institution. We can customize the application based on your request to suit your institution demands.

Please replace / with .

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by classicfrank4u(m): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

U Sabi talk nonsense sometimes ehhn lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Policemen Rock Women's Shoes In Public. See Why. Photos / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz / Witches Protest In Ghana Over Leap Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.