Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (37197 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by ceaser: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
uncleinans:

You didn't see where it states that the bombs followed rocket fired from palestine? Please always be objective and stop been bias.

Israel will never just wake up and send missiles to palestine. Palestinians are always the first to start trouble. when Israel revenge now the whole muslims will start shouting up and down

I'm shocked that he conveniently ignored the part that read "following rockets fired from Palestine" but majoring on the retaliatory reaction that was appropriately directed to an initial onslaught action.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Nwakaibey195(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Isreal have come 2 stay, and there I nothing any Muslim will o abt it.
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Intrepid01:

Oh you appear logical and realistic. To discuss this your question you’ll first promise me that you’ll do away with religious sentiments.
Okay?
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Sbsrules: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alb305:
The Third Temple Must Be Built, It’s beautiful all the signs happening in 2020...just last week the Sun was blood red in California
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by wink2015(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rgade:
Iran needs to let go of her petty religious sentiments and realize that today's world is one big dynamic business.
Everyone is after their interests. They expected Bahrain and UAE to stick with them in their stand off and give up the chance of striking a bromance with a new Ally and equally strengthening cordial ties with the world's most powerful country.
UAE and Bahrain aren't looking for nuclear weapons to destroy other countries with.
Gradually peace is returning to the Middle East.
Iran and Turkey are gradually becoming persona non-gratas.
Israel/Palestine crisis is what I wanna see end though.
But that one no be binary problem at all.

Turkey is friendly with the United states and its western allies and it is also a member of NATO despite buying anti aircraft missiles from Russia its eastern neighbour.

It is Iran that is the main troubler of the middle east.

Even the Palestinians with Mahmood Abas as President is now less hostile with the Israeli.

It is Iran that the International community must put pressure on to relax its hostility towards move by the United states to achieve global peace.

Iran is just good in issuing empty threat plus self serving state sponsored propaganda

If they manage to shoot a missiles they shoot their own aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by AbuAeesha: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
uncleinans:

So you didn't see that it was Hamas (Palestine) that first STARTED the bombing?
when,pls with fact/proof.
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by AbuAeesha: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
uncleinans:

So you didn't see that it was Hamas (Palestine) that first STARTED the bombing?
please wen was that.with proof/fact
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Lorechino(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

I dey tell you dis one wey people no dey too give them food chop again na full package hunger go don dey blow their blokos ����them don know why our national anthem sey SO HELP ME GOD
so they dem vex begin to strike innocent Cows��but wen Oyinbo come na ogogoro kolanut sigh yam and red oil them take chop dem mugu
now them dey cry foul na food kill dem

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by goaldynboy: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Edusouls:
[s]Iran strong no be small, I started respecting that nation when they attacked American bases with ballistic missiles and destroyed it, shot down American advanced drone so easily and USA was just ranting up and down till now nothing happened, Persians are warriors by blood and birth, I wish trump would try to invade that nation, Americans fragile troops would be massacred like chicken, America fear Iran no be small..[/s]

Were you drunk while you were writing these crap?

You are bragging about Iran that could not coordinate their missile built by Russia!!!
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by GreyLaw(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2020
chloride6:

No they dont...

They dont have diplomatic ties with Isreal. Who is the Isreali Ambassador to Saudi

I didn't say diplomatic relationship. You need some more research to do. Saudi and Israel have a cordial relationship. Google will serve you well. You can find out.
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by chloride6: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2020
GreyLaw:

I didn't say diplomatic relationship. You need some more research to do. Saudi and Israel have a cordial relationship. Google will serve you well. You can find out.

How cordial can the relationship be when Saudi doesnt even officially recognize the State of Israel?
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by OlaPhils(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Laughing!!
Iran is only jealous because UAE did not allow them to control it citizen,
and are not given any space to operate the way they do in others countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police / Ugandan Policemen Rock Women's Shoes In Public. See Why. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.