Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' (87014 Views)

2face Celebrates Burna Boy On Grammy Award / Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo) / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by NofiuFade(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

Many mouths feeding from his Music

Where can i get this details pls..
dont have much details , you can check google or do research for yourself, but the info is confirm , perruzi already in active record deal before DMW and i think part of the deal is to work with DMW so the royalty and credit earn from DMW is to be shared, it complicated.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by SATANNIST: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
NofiuFade:
undecided You will refund with interest this time.
oya come and collect am na
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by NofiuFade(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
SATANNIST:
oya come and collect am na
Taught you are referring to kanye ? me and you get business ? cheesy
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Although west is a real niggarrr

But he should be careful
Those men can fuckkk you up anyday anytime twice on Wednesday....they have a way of fuckkking you up without you knowing
Same shit done to Michael Jackson
But am still waiting if they can fuckkk Eminem up...

While i wait.... let me light up my weed with the song blessing by big Sean ft Kanye West and drake
I feel blessed.....am way hay up i feel blessed
Then after that song followed by Travis Scott song highest in the room
I'm the highest in the room
Hope I make it outta here
She saw my eyes, she know I'm gone

A real niggarrr is gonna smoke all night....

Gat the fastest car zoom,hope I make it outa here.
Bro I still dey wait ooo,I need follow up abeg,See me WhatsApp abeg 07017986759,I one like her update,me na just normal street niggar,na you carry me come Nairaland self.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by darediamond(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
The Same Olympians, head Committee Of 300, head of Illuminati etc. will kill this guy soon!!!
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by ElemC: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
All of them should be happy and support Kanye
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by MrAkata: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kanye a real nigaaarrrr
Pissing on them crackers Grammys
A lot of dudes would suck d*#ck for a Grammy

Kanye pissing on his

Kanye 4 president

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by SATANNIST: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
NofiuFade:
Taught you are referring to kanye ? me and you get business ? cheesy
u can come and collect it for him na. all that is needed s your pic cheesy
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by letitrainnow(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
yungpowers:
You see this life eehn!
If you like kill yourself over nothing. Everything in this life is certainly vanity, they will all pass away. This is the most respected award in the world of music, every musician pray for this award yet someone is urinating on it. Telling you how useless the things we chase in this life are. King Solomon called it a chase after the wind.
If you are alive, you can feed, take care of yourself, help others with the little you have you're blessed.
Invest in people, help the needy. ( I was sick you visited me, I was hungry you fed me kinda)
Las las you will be remembered by your works.
Eternity na em sure pass

You are right
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Toscarel: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
It's a pity he is fighting for fools
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
This Loco needs serious mental evaluation... Talking about unfair contracts while his label gives BS contracts all over the place.
now this is another angle to look at things from
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by King44(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sanchez01:
Mental issues seems to be eating Kanye West up and his family, particularly his wife has been too quiet about it. He needs to stay away from his phone and then checked into any psychiatric hospital because his tweet rate is alarming. Doing over 1000 tweets within an hour and worse off, they are mostly meaningless. Kim wants the world the world to believe that he is only having fun but Kanye is losing it. Uploading your music contract online for no reason and one wonders why the wife is not pushing for a rehab since she claims she will remain by his side.

Saying he has bipolar disorder then describing him as "brilliant and complicated" whose "words sometimes do not align with his intentions" is sugarcoating the truth.

His first presidential rally was a disaster. He broke down, cried and told the rally his father had wanted to abort him - and he "almost killed" his own daughter!

The fact that he tweets almost every second says a lot about whether or not he is getting treated.

The irony of all of these is that the same Grammy that Burna Boy is obsessed and got depressed over after losing to Angelique Kidjo is what another man peed on.

Life is not balanced truly.
You don't understand what he is fighting for keep quiet.

This is the first time I am seeing him fight for the right course
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by King44(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

I literally watched a video of MJ exposing sony music and calling tommy mottola (former Chairman & CEO of Sony Music Entertainment)a devil, he mentioned names of popular artists that went broke because of sony. And Mj paid for it with the sex scandal

Kanye west will pay for this exposure, I am suprised he doesn't own his masters, meaning universal will basically be making money off his songs even if he dies, funny enough universal doesnt want to name a price for his master.

In the music industry, if you sign a million dollars deal for 3 album, you will get an upfront for one album, that upfront can be like 300k, the government will take tax and the rest will be for yo to make your first album,recording bills every hotel bill, every tour expenses will be collected from that 300k.
slavery
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Fearlez: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sanchez01:
Mental issues seems to be eating Kanye West up and his family, particularly his wife has been too quiet about it. He needs to stay away from his phone and then checked into any psychiatric hospital because his tweet rate is alarming. Doing over 1000 tweets within an hour and worse off, they are mostly meaningless. Kim wants the world the world to believe that he is only having fun but Kanye is losing it. Uploading your music contract online for no reason and one wonders why the wife is not pushing for a rehab since she claims she will remain by his side.

Saying he has bipolar disorder then describing him as "brilliant and complicated" whose "words sometimes do not align with his intentions" is sugarcoating the truth.

His first presidential rally was a disaster. He broke down, cried and told the rally his father had wanted to abort him - and he "almost killed" his own daughter!

The fact that he tweets almost every second says a lot about whether or not he is getting treated.

The irony of all of these is that the same Grammy that Burna Boy is obsessed and got depressed over after losing to Angelique Kidjo is what another man peed on.

you typed a thousand words, called Kanye bipolar but you never addressed the points he raised. Now I'm wondering...

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by abbey621(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

Black owners will still do shit to black players

Maybe but when players see owners that identify with their culture, their struggles and background, they tend to feel safer. Someone like Lebron James owning an NBA team after he's done playing is almost a guarantee that he fully understands what players are going through. Someone like Tyler Perry surely understands the danagers of slave contracts to actors and actresses.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Freelane33(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
BLESSING grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Although west is a real niggarrr

But he should be careful
Those men can fuckkk you up anyday anytime twice on Wednesday....they have a way of fuckkking you up without you knowing
Same shit done to Michael Jackson
But am still waiting if they can fuckkk Eminem up...

While i wait.... let me light up my weed with the song blessing by big Sean ft Kanye West and drake
I feel blessed.....am way hay up i feel blessed
Then after that song followed by Travis Scott song highest in the room
I'm the highest in the room
Hope I make it outta here
She saw my eyes, she know I'm gone

A real niggarrr is gonna smoke all night....
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by King44(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
crystalpapers:
All I see here is people castigating him when actually he's saying the truth.

Although we can't ignore the fact that he suffering from an health (mental) issue. I pity some of our African artists running to sign all this Sony deals, those deals are slave deals.

Come to think of it why do you think Micheal Jackson and prince suddenly died. Did you know micheal was about to pull out of the Sony deal after that tour he was to embark on in the UK and own all his master's, guess what he was silenced.

Our own majek fasek died a poor man despite is success all his music (master's) in the hands of an oyinbo man. Kanye West knows what he's saying and he has seen a lot. Ask yourself, ourselves the sport industry why are there no black millionaires from the sports (business) industry why are the Nikes, puma, addidas e.t.c ripping us. My people the best we can hope for is that our leaders African leaders should wake up to there responsibilities.
MJ died broke and a debtor, Kenye is right
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by nirvana12: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by otunbaolukunle(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Let me show you how to make money from Network marketing. WhatsApp this number for more information 0812 043 5999
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by 2cribz: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Burna boy see yur life
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by marsman: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Burna boy should forget About this stinking useless american award .
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by sexylassie2(f): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2020
magicminister:

Dude, I swear.. if you see burna contract you go fit cry if you sabi the business. Most people wouldn’t get!

i have just seen that burna boy is signed to Warner Music via Atlantic Records, Bad Habit and Spaceship( his person record label)

bad business
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by sexylassie2(f): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2020
abbey621:

Maybe but when players see owners that identify with their culture, their struggles and background, they tend to feel safer. Someone like Lebron James owning an NBA team after he's done playing is almost a guarantee that he fully understands what players are going through. Someone like Tyler Perry surely understands the danagers of slave contracts to actors and actresses.

Not true, just because we are of the same race doesnt not mean they can not play each other dirty.

Atleast in the music industry, many blacks own labels and they still play their fellow blacks dirty

ask migos, ask blueface

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by abbey621(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2020
sexylassie2:

Not true, just because we are of the same race doesnt not mean they can not play each other dirty.

Atleast in the music industry, many blacks own labels and they still play their fellow blacks dirty

ask migos, ask blueface

That's why I said maybe because it is a possibility but this is about probability and not certainty. A bad person is a bad person regardless of race but when black players/musicians/actors become owners they tend to sympatize more with minorities. There would always be exceptions but the majority will always be more beneficial. What Kanye is talking about deals with owning more of the industry, larger representation. We can't complain about white supremacy when our black athletes, actors, businessmen and women refuse to take a bigger role in the industry/community, strenght in number, that's the true vision of BLACK LIVES MATTER!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by FBS: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Kanye West.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by ikorodureporta: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2020
DevilBishops:
Kanye West is a genius and the greatest Hip Hop producer who created his own genre of music.

greatest hip-hop producer
Do u know Premier?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by DevilBishops: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2020
ikorodureporta:

greatest hip-hop producer
Do u know Premier?

Yes and DJ Premier is one of the greats along with Rick Rubin, J Dilla,, Riza, Jermaine Dupri and the legendary Dr. Dre.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by andycom(m): 12:50am On Sep 17, 2020
Sanchez01:

So from all his rants all your brain could deduce is that he's mad?
Even when he quoted an example of what happened to Taylor swift, he might be having health/mental issues but what he's saying right now is the absolute fact.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by ikorodureporta: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2020
Record labes na slavemasters! Artistes too shl b educated not to fall into their cage
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by criuze(m): 12:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Kanye has changed weed

but the new supplier didn't give him any precaution

Kanye has changed weed, I knew it
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by BOFA2020: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Only a delusional narcissistic bipolar multi personalities religious brainwashed reta@d like this idiot can still support Trump. They both belong in mental institutions. They both have bunch of fellow religious mental wackos in Nigeria. They all belong in mental institutions also.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by lukui: 1:12am On Sep 17, 2020
if you are black musician in the usa writing your contents and facing the heat of the music game, you would have done the same or even worse. blacks are going through hell,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.