Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' (87060 Views)

2face Celebrates Burna Boy On Grammy Award / Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo) / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Papadoh(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Well, this is a good start. Now someone else needs to sh!t on that useless Oscar award.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Rgade:
It's sad how this man is slowly running mad yet of all the people that surround him no one can tell him he's slowly loosing it.
I guess it's all about the money they're getting from him.
No one wants to be cast out in a fit of mad rage.
Kanye please,go back to your psychiatrist.
He is right though (even though he is losing it), why can't someone own the rights to his own song, that is madness. No wonder what we call music nowadays is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by letilex: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Dammyboss: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Genre?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2020
raphy:
i like this nigga yezus but it seems the drugs he took as a youth sometime take hold of him..
what he tweets is the truth n he make a lot of sense ..i hope some ppl won't assasinate him for fighting for blacks.

my niggah slaywomir is still the highest in the room.

niggahs hollA if ya hear me..��
Number one he is bipolar, number two he isn't fighting for blacks anything, he is fighting for the rights to own songs.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by dharamanil(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Kanye speaking straight fact!!!! A lot of artists , footballers basketballers and many other athletes be having contracts that costing them peace of mind.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by proclinician: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2020
Queenoffucks:
West wants to get fvcked over.

Watch it west. I'd need to fvck you first before
Universal and Sony do the final touch.

Fvck Universal
Fvck Sony
Fvck boooohari
Fvck AP-shit

And if you're reading this
Fvck you too

Queenoffucks

Somebody should ban this person for fvck's sake.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by shoprite: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
cool A classic case of . . .

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by biggy26: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sanchez01:
Mental issues seems to be eating Kanye West up and his family, particularly his wife has been too quiet about it. He needs to stay away from his phone and then checked into any psychiatric hospital because his tweet rate is alarming. Doing over 1000 tweets within an hour and worse off, they are mostly meaningless. Kim wants the world the world to believe that he is only having fun but Kanye is losing it. Uploading your music contract online for no reason and one wonders why the wife is not pushing for a rehab since she claims she will remain by his side.

Saying he has bipolar disorder then describing him as "brilliant and complicated" whose "words sometimes do not align with his intentions" is sugarcoating the truth.

His first presidential rally was a disaster. He broke down, cried and told the rally his father had wanted to abort him - and he "almost killed" his own daughter!

The fact that he tweets almost every second says a lot about whether or not he is getting treated.

The irony of all of these is that the same Grammy that Burna Boy is obsessed and got depressed over after losing to Angelique Kidjo is what another man peed on.

Life is not balanced truly.
You talk from a point of no understanding. You fell right into their trap.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by FullBlastLight: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Although west is a real niggarrr

But he should be careful
Those men can fuckkk you up anyday anytime twice on Wednesday....they have a way of fuckkking you up without you knowing
Same shit done to Michael Jackson
But am still waiting if they can fuckkk Eminem up...

While i wait.... let me light up my weed with the song blessing by big Sean ft Kanye West and drake
I feel blessed.....am way hay up i feel blessed
Then after that song followed by Travis Scott song highest in the room
I'm the highest in the room
Hope I make it outta here
She saw my eyes, she know I'm gone

A real niggarrr is gonna smoke all night....

Hey, hold it there!!!

Give ya life 2 Christ & shun smoking already!

Why won't u wanna save ya soul, at least?

Re-think & Re-trace ya step, ASAP!
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by blowjohn(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
DevilBishops:

Kanye West is above all of them respectively for their marks upon the craft of Hip Hop production.

Kanye will be dreaming to be on a track with them bro
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Olulinks(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

But he should be careful
Those men can fuckkk you up anyday anytime twice on Wednesday....they have a way of fuckkking you up without you knowing

While i wait.... let me light up my weed with the song blessing by big Sean ft Kanye West and drake

Is Eminem still up in the game, ain't he been cut short?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by bigtt76(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ha anything to ensure she doesn't lose her worth and still gain from the guy... She will do it

Rgade:

Yeah he must've relapsed on his treatment.
But this one mad o. Can she be dat wicked grin
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by pacespot(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
While many "black lives matter" advocates have enough justifiable reasons for their cause, black people are being judged because of the conditions in Africa. If you think the West are being racially discriminatory towards blacks too much, try the Asians or Chinese and see the difference. Black people and "black lives matter" advocates should focus their efforts in Africa and demand accountability from these primitive African leaders. The truth is nobody will look at Africa's human and economic conditions today and be proud of black people. It won't be asking too much if African Americans can use their American platforms to join supports with their brothers and sisters in Africa in challenging despotic and corrupt regimes in the continent. That is how to show they actually care about black emancipation, and not black Americans emancipation. Nobody owns black people anything, so they should stop protesting as if white people are responsible for their underdevelopment.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by emy9(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

But he should be careful

Nihgar you're mad. It's now confirmed.
But I'm sure you're gonna make it outta there.
Cos you're definitely the highest in the room.
Mad man.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by raphy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
saajus:
They can only rant. How much has he spent to educate blacks so that they can be knowledgeable enough to understand the business side of music? They all thought Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Co giving endowment in Billions are fools. Black American Elites are not serious. Some of them even run away from black women once they have a few change.

you have a point here niggah ..respect
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by karika2018: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
SucrePlum:
Same Grammy wey Burna boy wan die to win, this life nor balance at all grin grin

Burna boy is signed to universal music group and atlantic records where cardi b is signed to and they own all the rights to his songs.....same with wiz kid....except davido...............this was why rudeboy warned tiwa savage of signing to Motown records in the usa.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by beewhy009(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Na everywhere craze dey... We can't run away from it.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Fragility6: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
djperoski2010:

Alternative hiphop
Lol wink
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by boyjo: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

Most people dont realise that all these artists that are signed to american or nigerian music label will end up paying and recouping all the money they spent on them, even some of their money will be stolen, their masters will be taken away from them, they will become slaves to the record lebel and end up broke.

Wizkid especially that signed multi million dollars contract for 3 album with sony and rca, he will be broke after everything, all the touring money is all going to the label, nothing for him, he must pay back all the money back with tax.

But why do you keep saying he will go broke? He signed a multimillion dollar contract meaning he was paid the multimillion dollars right?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by boyjo: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
magicminister:
Jesus!

Even if you must sign off the rights to your image, likeness and masters recordings, ensure that the contract has a clause mandating a payout of Atleast 60% to your estate. Then all your family and loved ones to your estate.

Sign off image and likeness??
Please what does that mean or where you just being lyrical?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by boyjo: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
magicminister:

Not Davido!
Perruzis contract is fucking complicated.
He’s not really signed to DMW but I’ll not go into anymore details.
Even burna is fuckkkeedd!!

Na this part I no dey like.
You don't want to go into details?
So how will these young folks learn when the people who know won't educate?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Fragility6: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
djperoski2010:

Alternative hiphop
Lol cheesy
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by boyjo: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
karika2018:

this was why rudeboy warned tiwa savage of signing to Motown records in the usa.
But she still went ahead to sign right?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by magicminister: 12:37am On Sep 19, 2020
boyjo:

Na this part I no dey like.
You don't want to go into details?
So how will these young folks learn when the people who know won't educate?

I’m not going into details of peruzzi contract as I learnt about it in confidence and only affirming the publicly available information. Ask me any question and I’ll answer to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by boyjo: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2020
magicminister:

I’m not going into details of peruzzi contract as I learnt about it in confidence and only affirming the publicly available information. Ask me any question and I’ll answer to the best of my knowledge.
Okay, but na two questions I ask naw, na only one you answer.
The other one about likeness...?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Ucee1999: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
magicminister:

Not Davido! Perruzis contract is fucking complicated. He’s not really signed to DMW but I’ll not go into anymore details. Even burna is fuckkkeedd!!
please what about rema?
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by sexylassie2(f): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
boyjo:

But why do you keep saying he will go broke? He signed a multimillion dollar contract meaning he was paid the multimillion dollars right?

No he wasnt paid a million dollars. When you sign a million dollars, it is for 3-4 album, meaning you must give the company 3-4 albums.

The company from your million dollars will give you an advance( advance are like loans) for your first album, lets say 300k, from that advance, the tax man will collect half, then the remaining half 150k will be used to do your album, also from that 150k, money will go out from touring, entertainment and other expenses, and they must recoup the 300k they gave to you, lets imgaine they recoup the 300k, they will still have to cut out lot of expenses, meaning at the end you the label might give you just 100 dollars.

to understand more how the music industry works

watch the podcast of kreayshawn, she was signed for a million dollars, this interview will give you a clue, how the music industry works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Uqgqoaycc&ab_channel=MaskedGorilla
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
its called a "master's right".......Chris brown just recently bought his.

Wow! Daz impressive. He's a hip-hop elderstatesman. So instead of buying his own secretly, he decided to let d world know wassup

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.