Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Eating In-front Of Strangers? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating In-front Of Strangers? (3576 Views)

Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) / My Experience After Eating In A Fast Food::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Eating In The Bus ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
ah, pweety!a blanky?! grin
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 5:56am On Apr 11, 2011
Shushh just bring it, unless bring ur jacket tongue
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2011
pweety! i don't understand ooooo! are we using the blanky to shield ourselves from strangers when eating? grin wink
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2011
To shield me jare! angry tongue
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2011
hmmmm! pweety! you don't need a shield with me by your side! wink
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 5:27am On Apr 15, 2011
Na u know, when r we going?
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
i could come and take you out tonight if you feel like it. wink
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
I remember when i was @ break, and some of my male matez came in the room i was eating in, i had to pause for a bit lol, just couldn't again & the food wasn't even going sef(it was prawn pasta & all dem mayone ne) so then after some while one of dem must ave asked me, uv'e been eating dis food 4 a long while now undecided grin. . .and i just loled & said i paused when dey came in, i just don't like eating around people like dat especially guys dey talk to much, especially as i befine wowo's girl dey will be looking @ every tin i dey do shuoorr cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by 190: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2011
^ & what were u eating, Amala and ewudu or wat!! undecided
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2011
i went to mama put to eat yesterday.
too many people angling for stomach relief.
nobody cared what the other was up to.
just fill your tummy and beat it! smiley
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 10:33pm On May 06, 2011
Dat na ur local joint na, nobody knows face cheesy tongue
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2011
i agree with you but any other joint would have been same to me at that hungry moment. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Drink Water After Eating Fish! / Top 10 Best Nigerian Dishes / Where To Get Cantaloupes, Honeydew And Strawberries In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.