Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Eating In-front Of Strangers? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating In-front Of Strangers? (3562 Views)

Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) / My Experience After Eating In A Fast Food::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Eating In The Bus ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2011
Is it just me?or do you guys also feel uncomfortable when you eat in-front of some1 for the first time or without knowing them very well?

Or eating food infront of a lady/guy u fancy or u think might fancy you?
cheesy smiley

Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by fstranger3(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2011
I dont mind you eating in front of me

This is like the 10th thread dedicated to me over the past week alone. Am I that important? grin
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2011
^R u a stalker? or u just happened to stumble upon this post?

Plse get lost!
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Brite02(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
@topic. . Hahahaha grin am usually shy 0o grin eating wit strangers xpecially 1 dat i fancy. .but if i no fancy mehnn i no go send u wen i dey eat 0o cool
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by babyme1(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2011
I usually put the food in my nose shocked
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by BasseyJ(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
i was ashamed before, but since i started university last 2 years, i knew that hunger would deal with me if i dont eat outside
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2011
It depends on the person sha. If it's like my brother or someone, no problem. If it's someone I'm usually not with, I eat less, if at all lol. If it was in front of someone that I fancy or may fancy me, I'll be hungry till I get home lol.
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 2:14am On Mar 01, 2011
baby.me:

I usually put the food in my nose shocked
cheesy grin tongue

BasseyJ:

i was ashamed before, but since i started university last 2 years, i knew that hunger would deal with me if i dont eat outside
lol awww smiley
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2011
ogugua88:

It depends on the person sha. If it's like my brother or someone, no problem. If it's someone I'm usually not with, I eat less, if at all lol. If it was in front of someone that I fancy or may fancy me, I'll be hungry till I get home lol.
Lol, girl u gotta get a lil comfortable or else hmm

Brite02:

@topic. . Hahahaha grin am usually shy 0o grin eating wit strangers xpecially 1 dat i fancy. .but if i no fancy mehnn i no go send u wen i dey eat 0o cool
Lol. . . tongue
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by ifyalways(f): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2011
@Topic,Nope,why should I be
Na dat time gan gan i dey crack my bones wellu wellu,If the stranger can't deal with that,chances are that he/she won't even make a good buddy.
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by fstranger3(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2011
ifyalways:

@Topic,Nope,why should I be
Na dat time gan gan i dey crack my bones wellu wellu,If the stranger can't deal with that,chances are that he/she won't even make a good buddy.

Do you also fart in public?

I can already tell that you are a fat nasty person.
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by ifyalways(f): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2011
^^You are a prophet.I proudly am all that and more . . . cool
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by fstranger3(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2011
I know.

I am god's gift to the world.
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2011
no big deal eating in front of strangers. what is there to hide or be ashamed of?
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Omolola1(f): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
i'm always very shy to do that.
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by topgirl: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
i can.just b couteous.
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 2:33am On Mar 02, 2011
George_D:

no big deal eating in front of strangers. what is there to hide or be ashamed of?
Nothing, but u don't know dem abi?
It be liek say u sabi the tin wella grin

Omolola1:

i'm always very shy to do that.
Lol sista

topgirl:

i can.just b couteous.
Off?
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2011
pweety,
knowing people doesn't have anything to do with eating before them. when you go to mr biggs and you sit on a table to eat, do you stop eating just because a total stranger comes to sit in your front? or maybe you move to another table and keep moving about when someone else come to sit on the one you moved to? grin
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2011
^LOOL ofcourse not!. . .but dat's different besides i wouldn't go eat in mr biggs or wurreva alone Duh! tongue
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
well, if you always wait for company before going to a fast food joint that shows your not hungry.
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2011
George_D:

well, if you always wait for company before going to a fast food joint then there's something wrong somewhere.

If i go & buy fast food, which i don't do that often anywayz i go buy it buy myself, but if i go to a fast food joint or eatery i don't go & eat in a public place by myself?i hope u get that, besides i don't eat in fast food joints. undecided
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Brite02(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
George_D:

pweety,
knowing people doesn't have anything to do with eating before them. when you go to mr biggs and you sit on a table to eat, do you stop eating just because a total stranger comes to sit in your front? or maybe you move to another table and keep moving about when someone else come to sit on the one you moved to? grin

wen it cums 2 dat am always in a dfferent mood mehnn undecided angry eating in front of strangers grin besides dia's no big deal in dat. Butt, 1 fin unique abt moi i mayb shy. .u'l nd fore-eyez 4u 2 notice dat wink wink
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Brite02(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
George_D:

pweety,

wen it cums 2 dat am always in a dfferent mood mehnn undecided angry eating in front of strangers grin besides dia's no big deal in dat. Butt, 1 fin unique abt moi i mayb shy. .u'l nd fore-eyez 4u 2 notice dat wink wink
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by InkedNerd(f): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2011
@OP: Nah, its not just you. I went on a date recently and while I was having lunch with the dude, I was so conscious about how I was eating embarassed
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2011
you guys should just grow up! we gone past the age of hiding from people while eating! grin
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Brite02(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
George_D:

you guys should just grow up! we gone past the age of hiding from people while eating! grin
U r gettin it al wrong, man tongue itz nt abt hidin & seekin refuge in eatin ya meals grin dia's nofin bad if 1 feel a bit uncomfortable. . Itz jst natural cool
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by InkedNerd(f): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2011
Brite02:

U r gettin it al wrong, man tongue itz nt abt hidin & seekin refuge in eatin ya meals grin dia's nofin bad if 1 feel a bit uncomfortable. . Itz jst natural cool

Tell am o!!
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Pweety4me(f): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
Abi? it's show i ave respect na tongue cool
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Brite02(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

Abi? it's show i ave respect na tongue cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2011
Brite02:

well, i still think it's a mark of childishness to feel uncomfortable in the midst of strangers in a fast food joint of all places! grin
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by Brite02(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2011
George_D:

well, i still think it's a mark of childishness to feel uncomfortable in the midst of strangers in a fast food joint of all places! grin
Ok ok ok ok. . .hv u eva felt 1's or twice uncomfortable in d midst of strangers b4, now dat u r mature? B it in a fastfood joint or wateva? I bet u have. . .bt i believe u took care of yaslf by yaslf, rite? That's exactly wat am talkin abt. . .
Simply because u r uncomfortable dosnt mean u start runnin & hiding away 4rm strangers b4 u eat ya meal. .

Shikena
Re: Eating In-front Of Strangers? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
brite,
I tell you what,when i was younger i used to be very shy and i'd do anything to hide from strangers.fastforward to today and those same strangers i'll eat in their front without batting an eyelid.in fact rather than feel uncomfortable,i'll just smile and invite them to come join me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.