Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel (98917 Views)

Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by engrfaruq(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2020
Surprisingly, nobody is talking about rape here...

So hypocritically, the girl is old enough to take on 2 boys in an extramarital form, but she's too young to get married huh?

9 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by networkrecharg: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Dreal1247:
Don't bother for the apologies. The girl in question may have been emptied by her host boys who may be yahoo boys. Also, when the repeat happens, then the police already having the past record of the family may have the parents of the girls arrested and possibly detained just as your girl was detained.

Yes For endangering the Unchallant teenager

2 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
No wonder the brother couldn't create another thread to tell us her little sister, as he claimed, has been found.

God no go shame usgrin

Thank God she's found hale & hearty.
The detained innocents would feel relieved now.

16 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by NaijaCover(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by miketayo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
grandpoh:
Cos of a dick
You put everyone in disarray

2 dicks, plural

4 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by manunitedbabes: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shuzzi:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6116114/anyasodo-lemachi-genevieve-missing-girl

Check out the new gist about the girl....when people where praying for her safety bae was busy enjoying life grin

I feel cheated i want my prayers back angry
hahahah how long did you pray?
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by TheChameleon: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
angry

Nawa ooo. So sorry for the Nairaland guy for the exposure of his sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by McAausim: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

Shebi I talk am here dat day.... grin

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
This Girl Has Wasted People's Prayers!!!!

She Was Irresponsible And Karma Is Surely Coming!!!

Repent!!! The Kingdom Of The Almighty Is Nigh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by miketayo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

So hypocritically, the girl is old enough to take on 2 boys in an extramarital form, but she's too young to get married huh?

You think marriage and sex are the same thing?
U don't need sense to have sex, but u need to be matured to get married and stay married.

17 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
If I say she went on dick appointment, a lot of guys in this forum will insult and abuse me.
The person that declared her missing should have told us that she like dick too much and can't hesitate in a jiffy to jump from one dick to the other. That person presented false information to the public.

The victim should sue that family

15 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bluntguy:
Wasted prayers. I won't be rushing to pray this type of prayer next time.

Wasted??! How??! She was found safe, sound, and probably about to cum!!! She is fine!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Xisnin(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

Do you know the age of the boys?
Statutory rape is primarily about age.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pikin wey never grow boobs don dey collect too??

2 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Pavillon: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

Nawa ooo. So sorry for the Nairaland guy for the exposure of his sister.
I'm telling you.. The guy couldn't even give full gist like this.

This will be the last time I will say any prayer for missing girls like this. Except for minors or truly kidnapped girls, Without concrete conviction that she was truly kidnap, Pls don't bring stories like this to front page again.

So while she was been dickmatized, some people were busy praying and thinking what could have happened to the girl.

4 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Na so my youngest bro go market one of our church members daughter met him. They talked briefly and he left. Later returned home and went to play ball.
Only for my phone to start buzzing in the evening. Long story short, na the girl elder sis. "Where is your brother?"
That night we couldn't sleep. That girl didn't return home. See prayer.
Long story cut short, the mother and sisters wanted to pin her disappearance on my brother's head but he had a strong alibi. Both mother and siblings know she has a history of staying days outside the house. Very young lady.
Now she's pregnant for God knows who. Not her first pregnancy though.
*********************'*****************

If I were the lady, I'd get a very good lawyer to sue my so called best friend and the whole family for at least 20million naira. They must pay.

21 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Jabarzee(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
The girl was busy enjoying dick, while they detained some innocent person's

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by 99thEnemy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
I Knew this Penis that I have commands great power grin ... see wetin PENIS cause grin grin grin grin ..... she even had two at her disposal grin.

let me wait.... some LEMACHI will find me grin
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Mutemenot(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
The girl's parents should be ready for a second round . Their daughter is on the beatz

3 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
I remember when this post initially showed in nairaland Fp. One dude was like she looks like a Christian and stuff.
I told him you never can tell.
17 year old fvcking 2 men!!!!
Mad ooo

19 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Pavillon: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't blame people who were saying they should check her boyfriend's house on that thread where she was reported missing. I nearly fought some of those bringing that assertion... Thinking the innocent looking girl doesnt even know what boxers is, meanwhile she even know what's inside the boxers angry

11 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by shagarinews: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sue them for defemation of character, collecteral damages and ill-treament.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Spoilt brat, the way her parents are behaving speaks much of her upbringing. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Pavillon: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:
I remember when this post initially showed in nairaland Fp. One dude was like she looks like a Christian and stuff.
I told him you never can tell.
17 year old fvcking 2 men!!!!
Mad ooo

E dy pain me oo sister...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by clockwisereport: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
nnamdichidi come and deny this thing I read here

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pavillon:
I don't blame people who were saying they should check her boyfriend's house on that thread where she was reported missing. I nearly fought some of those bringing that assertion... Thinking the innocent looking girl doesnt even know what boxers is, meanwhile she even know what's inside the boxers angry
I swear the thing vex me, the girl is a spoilt brat self, from her parents behaviour you will know. Rufus.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
What did I say?? grin
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by TheChameleon: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel. undecided

Wetin Emeka no go see for baby factory.

Finally... wetin SKULL no go see for Afonja Okoro hand?

shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
grandpoh:
Cos of a dick
You put everyone in disarray

THE GAL FAMILY HAVE A LOT OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

WE HAVE SUCH FAMILY PLENTY FOR BENIN !
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by darlenese(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
I take my prayers back ,
,17 years using prick as toothbrush

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by greypencils: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
yomi007k:
The lady typing this should take more logical steps.

She is not suppose to put this all out here but to contact her lawyer and simply sue the family for damages.

She don't know her rights- when all they watch is BBN and Zee world.
How many people can afford lawyers? You think say lawyer money na beans? Besides she was thinking about the years of friendship with her friend (Lemachi's sister). She should have anyway. Screw the friendship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.