Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel (98915 Views)

Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Ekpekaycee: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is what happens to people who don't have an iota of their fundamental human rights. Instead of writing this long epistle, go to court and seek compensation for infringement on your dignity. Since the parents can not apologize, they can at least pay for damages.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Shuzzi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
manunitedbabes:

hahahah how long did you pray?
hmmm serious prayer ooo cheesy
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
adontcare:
not all girls are wayward. No apologies

Ok. But this one is wayward tongue. We can agree on that point cheesy
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by BigBashiru: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
blues343:
IF YOU UNDERSTAND NIGERIA WELL,. YOU NO GO DEY STRESS YOURSELF UNNECESSARILY.

Pls can you expanciate?
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Bkayyy: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
See free money in the bank for the hairstylist.
Madam hairstylist if you know how much you can make from this case you will be celebrating instead of being bitter.
Get a good lawyer and sue the Father for damages so that he will understand why the law is blind. Expect nothing less than 10m from the case. And please don't pity because they will come begging when the case is on
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Ayubaossy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Inside life go to the innocent people.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Graysons: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
i talk am.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by dalass(f): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Shuzzi:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6116114/anyasodo-lemachi-genevieve-missing-girl

Check out the new gist about the girl....when people where praying for her safety bae was busy enjoying life grin

I feel cheated i want my prayers back angry

Inside life!

The girl was chopping the life of her head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Born2Breed(f): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nigerians know the law and don't like taking advantage of it.

If you are my family member eh, we go fight them legally and spiritually.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by engrfaruq(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
miketayo:

is that ur reason for marrying off underage girls ? 1 hour sex cant be compared to a lifetime of marriage, unwanted pregnancy happens even between married couple, no one is supporting abortion here, condemning a kid into marriage is barbaric.
Haa didn't see ur name before Faruq lipsrsealed
Child molestation/child abuse/child slavery is what you are condemning the kid to

Give that supposed underaged girl some months, and you'd find an innocent newborn disposes in their gutter.

I don't care what your name is, I only see sense in what people type, not their tribe or religion.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by bigtt76(f): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
When cases like this are reported or posted online with people commenting/suggesting the parents of the girl go check with her boyfriend, many take offense but here you are. undecided

Shuzzi:
Previous thread:

Check out the new gist about the girl....when people where praying for her safety bae was busy enjoying life grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shuzzi:
Previous thread:

Nigerians like plenty story.

Why don't we like to pay lawyers to protect than telling stories all over the place, looking for sympathy.

With a good lawyer, by now, the parents and the funny girl will be behind the bars waiting for a date in court.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Saintinoo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Most of these missing girls are actually not missing, where i stay, you hear about how girls of 15, 16 years old spend 5days at their boyfriend place.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by dave4rella(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

I told them that she will be somewhere collecting preeq, but they started abusing me

Now I have been vindicated.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by hilfinity(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Now the next Mia khalifa be this grin grin grin shocked

I no need read the story self cos she s a legend already.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by folake4u(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lmao. Funny thread.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Thonee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Imagine Naija police detaining an innocent gal in cell until she provides the person she identified, crime thrive in Nigeria because people are afraid to give information out for cos you're not save in either the hands of the criminal you report about or the police you report to.

Bottom line: The gal in question has gone on an away match before and the parents did nothing that's why she gather more guts to zoom off for a week for double drilling.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by TigerTears(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
I been wan talk this one that day I see the news but I just FEM cos people fit come for me. She don prove me right now. Adios!
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by yomi007k(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
vengertime:

You go sue people wey get money, no be people wey no get shishi

Bros. Calm dowm and read. The small girl family get money.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by yomi007k(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
eagleonearth:
my dear, this country is filled with mumu people.

Bros, I just taya... they seem to be increasing exponentially.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
False detention. Shudnt the gals family be sued??
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Prettychild(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sorry for the pain you went through. Get in contact with a lawyer that will slam a 5 million naira suit on your behalf.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by miketayo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

Give that supposed underaged girl some months, and you'd find an innocent newborn disposes in their gutter.

I don't care what your name is, I only see sense in what people type, not their tribe or religion.

the way you view female kids is disturbing, God help you.
Only people in a certain religion supports underage marriage.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by bruse212: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wetin d**ck go cause no be small thing.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Kai, see how police are beating people and locking them up for no damn reason.... 9ja police, I hail thee.
As for the mother AND father of the girl, they cannot even apologize to you guys?!?!
That demon child will bring way more trouble to her parents in her "very bright" future, as she has already tasted the forbidden fruit, and she seem to LOVE it.

Disappear from the face of the earth for 6longbdays because of anaconda.....***spit on floor***
She deserves to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper

2 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Anaerobi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
After I was detined, beaten by Nigeria Police for a crime that happen when I traveled out to another LGA with d state... right from that day my hate for police increased...
as for d girl and her family, they will pay for it. mostly the mother... let her keep watching as future unfold.... 17yrs done d bleep anyhow... may the family kuku ma get her one room to start oloshe work in full than doing it half and putting people in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by samwillyco1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dick dey sweet am.

Please anybody with job should help me out
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Excuses: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
donb06:

Did you read the part of the girl's father threatening to shoot someone if food is given to the girl in the cell... I will so beat that man to coma

Y are u guys minding the sophierebenitez..condemn wrong morals in all ramifications weather is your sister or brother.don't support it and,pretend all is well. they already knew the type of daughter they had. cos it wasn't the first time..

The only justification to the parents behaviour is fear of unknown...
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by JIMMY1393: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
yomi007k:
The lady typing this should take more logical steps.

She is not suppose to put this all out here but to contact her lawyer and simply sue the family for damages.

She don't know her rights- when all they watch is BBN and Zee world.

Exactly if this was America now we would be seeing some serious law suit....but even if she sue Las Las it's who's pocket is bigger and bribes more that will win no be 9ja again
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by olajigaolamide: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Very stupid parent. They should be sued
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by donMIG(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
NO PLAY WIT THAT TIN THEM DEI CALL RABU IN HAUSA grin
But e burst my head say this girl like dis wei I reason say she looks innocent don dei do like that
Kar kayi wasa da RABULAHI fa grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.