Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel (98918 Views)

Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by JIMMY1393: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fourwinds:
Nonsense.. And some people were praying for her return... I hardly do that these days because of their antecedent.. No be all these small small girls again... Nonsense everywhere

You did not use antecedent properly

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by JIMMY1393: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
bolseas:

On the contrary, if people didn't pray for her safe return the innocent girl will still be in cell and probably charge to court ...

Mumu
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by JIMMY1393: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
kaludestiny10:
The kind of life small small girls if these days live is nothing to write home about.
Just imagine, a girl of 17 years, spending days outside her parents home.
Shame on her parents. If they can't control their child of less than 18 years, what then happens when the said girl clocks 20 years.

Which one is 20...by the time she turns 18 she is legal for everything trust me she will go wild then and no one can stop her

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by georgemarcus(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dis country nawa...chai govonor...#AjebutterHustlers grin

KARMA awaits both the good and the bad
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by EdiskyHarry: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Right from Dy beginning, I knew it.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by elisho: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
she may be seventeen but her pusy is thirty five years old

4 Likes

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Codes151(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Kai, see how police are beating people and locking them up for no damn reason.... 9ja police, I hail thee.
As for the mother AND father of the girl, they cannot even apologize to you guys?!?!
That demon child will bring way more trouble to her parents in her "very bright" future, as she has already tasted the forbidden fruit, and she seem to LOVE it.

Disappear from the face of the earth for 6longbdays because of anaconda.....***spit on floor***
no be small anaconda
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Hedonisco: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
blues343:
IF YOU UNDERSTAND NIGERIA WELL,. YOU NO GO DEY STRESS YOURSELF UNNECESSARILY.

ABEG EXPLAIN THIS YOUR WISE WORDS VERY WELL SO THAT EVERYBODY GO GET THE MESSAGE.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Dreyton36: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnnn

She wanna have a taste of the choco Milo
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by ashawopikin(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shuzzi:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6116114/anyasodo-lemachi-genevieve-missing-girl

Check out the new gist about the girl....when people where praying for her safety bae was busy enjoying life grin

I feel cheated i want my prayers back angry

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by ashawopikin(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
grandpoh:
Cos of a dick
You put everyone in disarray
2 dicks grin
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by engrfaruq(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
miketayo:

the way you view female kids is disturbing, God help you.
Only people in a certain religion supports underage marriage.

I wasn't the one who camped her in a hotel for weeks and having illegal carnal knowledge of her... Even in the Bible what they did is illegal.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by jjmk(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Naija police lack basic investigative knowledge. They described a man for u, the girl even had the guys number on her phone, couldn't they have traced him? Mad people.

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by DESTROTECH(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nothing we won't hear lol..

Am online buying bulk and unit bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal funds, cashapp funds, an other e-currencies.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by miketayo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

I wasn't the one who camped her in a hotel for weeks and having illegal carnal knowledge of her... Even in the Bible what they did is illegal.

Nobody is saying what she did was right, but is it every 17 yr old that isn't married that has done what she did?
So you think being a paedophile is the solution ?
Even married people have done worse.
Face it you just like underage girls, hiding behind marriage to justify your devilish thoughts
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
to whoever it maybe that want to learn work from you..

a form including IF YOU GET LOST.. E NO BE MY CONCERN..
should be signed and stamped

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
This one too? With this her innocent face and small bumbum?? Hm! I fear children of nowadays.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by favy19(f): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
all dis small small gals self na wa oo
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Litmus: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

Nawa ooo. So sorry for the Nairaland guy for the exposure of his sister.

That she's alive, well and home will trump shame; he'll be okay.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by nextstep(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Police held the two girls because one mentioned she saw the boy who came around, and another's phone was used.

Police beat up, arrested, and of course collected (free bail) from innocent people who were only trying to help. What this story tells me is: our police are totally useless. They never help, complicate things, and cost more money. In all my experience, it's always better to just keep them out of your mix.

Henceforth my only response to police is "I don't know", and never borrow your phone to anybody.

It's a pity the parents were not even apologetic... who does that? angry

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by hyperflex(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
This one has started runs at a young age. The way she's going she will be making 30k a day soon and maybe when puberty hit well she can raise the bar to babes who ask for 200k a night. It's not a curse
Shuzzi:
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by karnap(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nigerian police will not do well because of how they torture innocent lives for their selfish gained,how is that supposed to be the studios girls business when the family members complaint about the girls attitude of coming home late,so let them pay for everything too.... group of animals.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by engrfaruq(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
miketayo:

Nobody is saying what she did was right, but is it every 17 yr old that isn't married that has done what she did?
So you think being a paedophile is the solution ?
Even married people have done worse.
Face it you just like underage girls, hiding behind marriage to justify your devilish thoughts

Going by many people's comment, it's a normal thing... Some were even saying that whenever a girl got missing like this, just check with her boyfriend...

Just say you guys try as much as possible to shun marital responsibilities, but come through the back door to eat that same apple that you say is not ripe, which usually results in unwanted pregnancies and birth of children outside wedlock.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by miketayo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

Going by many people's comment, it's a normal thing... Some were even saying that whenever a girl got missing like this, just check with her boyfriend...

Just say you guys try as much as possible to shun marital responsibilities, but come through the back door to eat that same apple that you say is not ripe, which usually results in unwanted pregnancies and birth of children outside wedlock.

your justification of child marriage doesn't make sense, marriage doesn't stop wife from unwanted pregnancy. what is going to happen will happen,
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by earnit3: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by freeborn02: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
bolseas:

On the contrary, if people didn't pray for her safe return the innocent girl will still be in cell and probably charge to court ...

The girls was still going to return and she was never in danger. So, the prayer is needless
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by BuchiPrinzy: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
yomi007k:
The lady typing this should take more logical steps.

She is not suppose to put this all out here but to contact her lawyer and simply sue the family for damages.

She don't know her rights- when all they watch is BBN and Zee world.
Watch BBN and Zee world grin grin
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by yomi007k(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
BuchiPrinzy:

Watch BBN and Zee world grin grin

But, shey I lie.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by BuchiPrinzy: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
I see no lies.
yomi007k:

But, shey I lie.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
adontcare:
not all girls are wayward. No apologies
but that girl dey Fvck well well oooooo.... She go Don do different styles come suck the diicks on top shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by sisisioge: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
The way the world has been defaced is unbelievable! How could she have even conceived the idea? Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel by engrfaruq(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
miketayo:

your justification of child marriage doesn't make sense, marriage doesn't stop wife from unwanted pregnancy. what is going to happen will happen,

1. I'm not trying to justify child marriage, but just trying to bring to lime light the stark hypocrisy of those who condemn it, cos they don't do the same to child promiscuity and fornication.

2. There's whole lot of difference between unwanted pregnancy in Marriage and outside marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.