Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? (821 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Emmanuelagent: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello, guys, so i want to ask this question that has been bothering me, can you borrow to meet up with your girlfriend's demand?

It has nothing to do with me grin cheesy

Cc. lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Degrezhaa: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2020
This matter tie gele
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by rasheedatt(f): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Why will I even be a liability on my guy? I will rather help him he's not my atm. But am afraid to date for now I have a dream I need to achieve before I settle

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Uncle93(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2020
You better delete this post before nairaland lions wake up ! You go regret sey you get phone post.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

No!! If she can't understand then she's not worth to be call my Bea. Most especially in this hard times.
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:
You better delete this post before nairaland lions wake up ! You go regret sey you get phone post.

grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Emmanuelagent: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:
why exactly should i delete it?
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Mystic969: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2020
grin

It depends on how committed you're to the relationship...also before you do, make sure it's mutual and is something she can also do for you
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Uncle93(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Emmanuelagent:
why exactly should i delete it?

You will see yourself in like 1-2hrs ... Leave it sha
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by fati2001(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2020
this what we called =FOOLISHNESS.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by fati2001(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Emmanuelagent: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:

You will see yourself in like 1-2hrs ... Leave it sha
is just for fun, to hear, different views and opinions from people
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Emmanuelagent: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2020
grin grin
fati2001:
this what we called =FOOLISHNESS.
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by AstroG: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Poster,may your suffer for 1000years for this sh*t u posted undecided

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Dominiqueismad: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2020
rasheedatt:
Why will I even be a liability on my guy?
I will rather help him he's not my atm.
But am afraid to date for now I have a dream I need to achieve before I settle
your boobs are too small
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Mystic969:
grin

It depends on how committed you're to the relationship...also before you do, make sure it's mutual and is something she can also do for you
you will borrow money so she can fix her nails with a long purple hair
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Habiodunz(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
your boobs are too small

Yet they are x2 the size of your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Homeboiy: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2020
Yes I can borrow 50# to complete her transport fare
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by paulolee(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2020
i maybe stupid bt not stupid like the person dt even thought abt such a scenario....borrow to please ur bea?? guy i neva mad reach lai dt
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Who does that?

I heard the reason fraudsters do fraud is to impress their girl friends.
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by fati2001(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Habiodunz:

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Mystic969: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
you will borrow money so she can fix her nails with a long purple hair

It has to be for a reasonable course not for vanity
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Mystic969:

It has to be for a reasonable course not for vanity
cool
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by dangermouse(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Mystic969:
grin

Exactly my point. My school GF did it for me in my uni years, when i lost the money meant for my final year project. I got to know much later when she wanted to give me some more money when i knew she was broke, which i rejected and when i asked her the source, she admitted she borrowed from her HOD who happend to be there family friend. She was like if i took the initial one, why then reject this one?. Men i was dumbfounded. So if ur girl can do so for u, why not.
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Kobicove(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Emmanuelagent:
Hello, guys, so i want to ask this question that has been bothering me, can you borrow to meet up with your girlfriend's demand?

It has nothing to do with me grin cheesy

Cc. lalasticlala

My answer is a capital No!
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Emmzy201(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2020
rasheedatt:

let us date laidat grin
I love babes with sense like you
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Dominiqueismad: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2020
sillywomanizer:

who is this stupid womanizer?
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Mystic969: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Don't mind some of those insincere guys here claiming they can't do it, they're too wise..... They are the ones who fall mugu most of the times to their babes deceits.

dangermouse:
Exactly my point. My school GF did it for me in my uni years, when i lost the money meant for my final year project. I got to know much later when she wanted to give me some more money when i knew she was broke, which i rejected and when i asked her the source, she admitted she borrowed from her HOD who happend to be there family friend. She was like if i took the initial one, why then reject this one?. Men i was dumbfounded. So if ur girl can do so for u, why not.
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Themainboy22: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2020
rasheedatt:

Na so.
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by sirzee1660(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmm... imagine borrowing to make your gf look expensive then tomorrow she will leaves you for someone who fit in, in her shoes grin grin....Cha!! Unbalanced life
Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2020
See question

Re: Guys, Can You Borrow To Meet Up With Your Girlfriend's Demand? by bobokeshington: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2020
OP NO EVEN SAY WIFE NA TO BORROW FOR GIRLFRIEND... E BE LIKE SAY YOU I DEY CRAZE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Hot Video Of Slay Queen Shows Her “akosua Kuma” On Facebook Live / Photo Of Sarkodie With A Half N@ked Lady Cause Stirs On Social Media / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.