Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Account Of Reno Omokri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Account Of Reno Omokri (185 Views)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Account Of Reno Omokri by gbobele: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2020
I went to Reno Omokiri's Facebook wall and felt like never departing from it. It was festooned with thought provoking messages and nuggets. There is hardly a sparked up fuss even when he gambols into politics.

If he had a gun, I'm certain he would never miss a target in sight when he aims. This is conceivable when you assiduously mirror his prejudice free style of criticism, although mostly in affairs outside the sycophantic and heart throbbing Nigerian politics.

I admire his steadiness in character and remediating admonitions. They are priceless. After swimming in his bottomless pool of inestimable wisdom, I can only manage to think of him as a staid, civil and delicate fellow.

I have not seen him in person, but there is a thrusting feeling in me that he is a type of man I would definitely like to share a dinner table with; for a time well spent with him might turn the odds in my favor.

Corporal Mark Jnr

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Amotekun Arrests Herdsman, 65 Cows For Destroying Farms / Edo 2020: Voters Decide Obaseki, Ize-iyamu, 12 Other Candidates’ Fate Today / 100/100 Plot By Nasarawa State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.