Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) (69624 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations lovely couple

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by moscobabs(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2020
angry
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by landforeast(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2020
N
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Vecto(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Flytime:
fool it means they e been dating for 11 years

Your father is a fool. Onye Ara cheesy
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2020
abc115:

Why?

This kind of marriage is usually done out of pity because the man feels he has tied the girl down for too long
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Happy married life to them both

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Vecto:
Weds lover of 11 years bawo
Is she getting married to an 11 year old boy or what? This una headline sef get as e be sef
Lover of 11years is different from 11years old lover.
Eg, I met with GEJ, Nigeria's president of 5years, it's not same with I met with GEJ, Nigeria's 5years old president.

6 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Ndukkka24:
They shouldn't have gotten married at all. Love is like a cell bock while marriage is the Prison Yard.
I swear. If you tell them now, they will start quoting the Bible. gringringrin

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2020
Flytime:
it means they e been dating for 11 years
Fool ke??
E never reach that na
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by petitejolie(f): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:
The wedding for a relationship that lasted this long should have been done on a very low key undecided
why
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2020
grin

She's busy shielding her lips from the guy in those pictures but behind closed she becomes voracious ..
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Obierika(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2020
solasoulmusic:
Congratulations lovely couple

You people will just be lying anyhow sad

What makes them a lovely couple?

Can you allow a guy to engage you for 11 whole years?! angry
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by shagarinews: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2020
She can cry for africa.. 11 years of relationship. so the guy finally marry am.. congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Obierika(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2020
shagarinews:
She can cry for africa.. 11 years of relationship. so the guy finally marry am.. congratulations to them

At gunpoint most likely
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Yoighaman(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2020
Congrats to them....11 years of staying together is a long time. We wish them a blissful marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by wolesmile(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
damn niggarrr
Issoright
Happy married life

damn niggarrr?

From you?

Is this Christ-like?

I weak ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by jboycrb(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2020
opeyemi233:
Nigeria female player?

No, nah Nigeria female referee
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by cbright4real(f): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Congrats
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2020
wolesmile:

damn niggarrr?

From you?

Is this Christ-like?

gringrin that is not righteousness89 it's a fake, be like say dem don ban the idiot guy.

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Yoighaman(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2020
wolesmile:

damn niggarrr?

From you?

Is this Christ-like?

He is an impostor....the real guy is Righteousness89

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by kheny12(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2020
Vecto:
Weds lover of 11 years bawo
Is she getting married to an 11 year old boy or what? This una headline sef get as e be sef
Am also confused with the headline grin
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by simpleseyi: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
If she can sustain the relationship for 11 years with her unnecessary tears, she should be able to secure the unnecessary wedlock with her unwarranted tears.

She cries in movies as if her life depends on it.

She needs to be tamed before she influences our movie industry negatively.

I am happy for her though for finding it worthy to find a man to tolerate her weakness.

I hope you are mentally okay

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2020
HML, may God bless their union. Amen! cool

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
If she can sustain the relationship for 11 years with her unnecessary tears, she should be able to secure the unnecessary wedlock with her unwarranted tears.

I am happy for her though for finding it w

orthy to find a man to tolerate her weakness.

Guy which weakness n negativity r u talking about...

They gave her script to act and she did, what is the negative influence

10 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by wolesmile(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Yoighaman:

He is an impostor....the real guy is Righteousness89

I have noticed too

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by wolesmile(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

gringrin that is not righteousness89 it's a fake, be like say dem don ban the idiot guy.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:

I am happy for her though for finding it worthy to find a man to tolerate her weakness.
tamed? Na wild animal she be? undecided

Please be reasonable undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by tunjilee003: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
opeyemi233:
Nigeria female player?
basketballer

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
Obierika:

You people will just be lying anyhow sad

What makes them a lovely couple?

Can you allow a guy to engage you for 11 whole years?! angry

There’s nothing wrong being patient with a guy you love many have rushed and entered crisis in marriage take time to love the good the bad and the ugly.

Will you prefer they suffer and soak In the name of marry me quick. Let them both get their feet before they say I do it’s not the ceremony it’s the journey

5 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Kemight15: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Happy married life to you Bukunmi.
I like all your love songs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Mercy Eke Buys Venza For Her Sister, Promise, As Birthday Gift / Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.