Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) (69628 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
KevUnique:

Well laid out points. I agree with u. For instance, I believe in waiting and following one's heart. If Joseph in the bible could wait for 14 years for Rachel to be his wife, then it tells the reader that patience is an integral part of life and is indeed a virtue. I am currently waiting for a girl who just turned 15 last month and I have the will, patience and determination to wait for her till she gets to 23 or 24 years ot age which she has firmly stated is when she would want to get married(to me, i think, lol) and that gives me enough time, years to study her ways, build her, teach her things and grow with her. Good thing we share the same faith and she loves learning from me, because unlike boys of her age, i teach her life-lessons and i am not after sex from her. She knows she has found a special guy. Unique one. So it is worth the wait . I can never take advantage of her for sex. Nah, i want her pure. I can wait years. I value celibacy and fear repercussions!,I have got 8 long years to be patient and then with God's grace, imma eat the fruit of my labour when we tie the knot. She is beautiful and smart and I know we were meant to cross paths in this lifetime. 11 years is nothing if u love someone or if u can envision your future with them. Be strong, know what u are getting into.

Best regards your always rewarded when your patience
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by lilmonarch(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nooil:

I don't get your statement, but true love can never be wrong.
there's nothing like true love. The earlier you realise this, the better.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Liposure:
but we hear stories of ladies pressured into bad marriages by you know who

A lady can be pressured, but at the end of the day, she makes her choice. The point is, how worthy is the man she is trying to risk it all for? Does he truly love her?
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
KevUnique:

Bam! You said it all! Only a few men are worthy, and I am glad to be amongst the few. #true story

Your lady is lucky
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
lilmonarch:
there's nothing like true love. The earlier you realise this, the better.

Maybe not in your world

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by lilmonarch(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nooil:

Maybe not in your world
what's your own definition of true love? As far as I'm concerned, any love with conditions attached to it is not true.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
lilmonarch:
what's your own definition of true love? As far as I'm concerned, any love with conditions attached to it is not true.

So let's say there are no conditions attached, would you believe in true love?

What's your definition of conditions?
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nooil:

Your lady is lucky
Ermm, well thank you. She just turned 15 years of age last month. Well technically , not my lady yet. It is a journey that will take more than 8 years to arrive. She is still a little teen-girl. But yeah, she sure is lucky! I just got comfirmation like a week ago that she is life's loyal, virtueous, and physical requirements partner for me. God does answer prayers, you know! If u want the right partner, then follow the rules- stop fornication, pray for the right person and be patient in the spirit. God will send them your way no matter how funny, strange the scenario of the meeting occurs.
This advice is for those peeps who say they wish they could find the partner who is "the will of God" for them. So, i too, do feel lucky to have met her. You attract the kind of "spirit" u possess. Just avoid defiling your body, mehn It robs one of "good gifts" like a partner who will give u peace of mind and so on. You can't be disvirgining and having sex up and down with peoples daughters and expect to find the right lady when u eventually decide to settle down. Nah...God will just remove his hand from your case, and what(who) you see is what you get( a loose lady, a bad-bitch, a slay diva, a slut, a bad man,a serial cheater of a man, a promiscuous man and so on) Umm, i hope i am not preaching now, but I am being sincere here. They will reap what they sewed in that regard.
Thank God for showing me mercy and erasing my past bad decisions. He knows my heart and knows what i want. But i have to resist continuously the evil seductions of sexual immorality if i want to reap good harvests(the right partner) So far, it is working, by his grace(and my commitment too(God will not run your race for u, but will give u suppot where needed)) so sex doesn't move me, or shack me at all, these days, and I teach her same. It is gonna be an adventourous, interesting journey with her in it.
I hope someone learns a thing or two from all what i have said. It helps to be guided and have self control oh. It might not pay now, but it will pay later(or even now) U can't cheat the Devil. So play it safe and wise! Peace

3 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nehyooh(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Happy Married Life !
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Adefamoo: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:
The wedding for a relationship that lasted this long should have been done on a very low key undecided
It was very low key
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
KevUnique:

Ermm, well thank you. She just turned 15 years of age last month. Well technically , not my lady yet. It is a journey that will take more than 8 years to arrive. She is still a little teen-girl. But yeah, she sure is lucky! I just got comfirmation like a week ago that she is life's loyal, virtueous, and physical requirements partner for me. God does answer prayers, you know! If u want the right partner, then follow the rules- stop fornication, pray for the right person and be patient in the spirit. God will send them your way no matter how funny, strange the scenario of the meeting occurs.
This advice is for those peeps who say they wish they could find the partner who is "the will of God" for them. So, i too, do feel lucky to have met her. You attract the kind of "spirit" u possess. Just avoid defiling your body, mehn It robs one of "good gifts" like a partner who will give u peace of mind and so on. You can't be disvirgining and having sex up and down with peoples daughters and expect to find the right lady when u eventually decide to settle down. Nah...God will just remove his hand from your case, and what(who) you see is what you get( a loose lady, a bad-bitch, a slay diva, a slut, a bad man,a serial cheater of a man, a promiscuous man and so on) Umm, i hope i am not preaching now, but I am being sincere here. They will reap what they sewed in that regard.
Thank God for showing me mercy and erasing my past bad decisions. He knows my heart and knows what i want. But i have to resist continuously the evil seductions of sexual immorality if i want to reap good harvests(the right partner) So far, it is working, by his grace(and my commitment too(God will not run your race for u, but will give u suppot where needed)) so sex doesn't move me, or shack me at all, these days, and I teach her same. It is gonna be an adventourous, interesting journey with her in it.
I hope someone learns a thing or two from all what i have said. It helps to be guided and have self control oh. It might not pay now, but it will pay later(or even now) U can't cheat the Devil. So play it safe and wise! Peace

How old are you now?
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by luvyaself95(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
My one and only crush actress don marry i be dey arrange her dowry before chai see the hustle guy outside embarassed another just come and corner me ni sha sad
Well I wish you Happy marriage life bukunmi

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by capable111(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
She later marry the guy that disflowered her...
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by rummmy: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Was expecting to see the 11 year old boy but got disappointed.. This headline sef
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by earnit3: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by lilmonarch(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nooil:

So let's say there are no conditions attached, would you believe in true love?

What's your definition of conditions?
wake up sunshine. Your unicorn dream does not have a place on Earth.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
lilmonarch:
wake up sunshine. Your unicorn dream does not have a place on Earth.

No honey, the fact that you don't have a dream doesn't mean you should discourage others. Don't be a dog in the manger.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by OmoBaale1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
My crush all day, all 9ite. Congrat!

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by lilmonarch(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nooil:

No honey, the fact that you don't have a dream doesn't mean you should discourage others. Don't be a dog in the manger.
Good luck in your search for conditional love "true love".
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by newk007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wawuuuui

Meanwhile check dis out

Let your data work for you, not a get rich quick scheme but with consistency you can make over 400,000 naira within 3-5 months, with zero capital.

For more info check my signature

A trial will convince U
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
lilmonarch:
Good luck in your search for conditional love "true love".

Thank you!
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Ibraheem36: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2020
She deserves an award of the best crier in the movies industry.

Happy married life
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2020
solasoulmusic:

There’s nothing wrong being patient with a guy you love many have rushed and entered crisis in marriage take time to love the good the bad and the ugly.

Will you prefer they suffer and soak In the name of marry me quick. Let them both get their feet before they say I do it’s not the ceremony it’s the journey
word
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by gunpoint(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Obierika:

At gunpoint most likely
Why are you calling me? What did I do? angry
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Obierika(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
gunpoint:

Why are you calling me? What did I do? angry

Na wah o

So person dey bear Gunpoint for Nairaland sef grin grin
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by gunpoint(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Obierika:

Na wah o

So person dey bear Gunpoint for Nairaland sef grin grin
Why are you calling me?
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by TheCork(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2020
cbright4real:
Congrats

tank u... anyways am a music director & we need to shoot a expensive videos for Bomma boy. Please can u quickly send me yor naaaaked picture so I can check if I can auditions u for the music video. Please hurry smiley
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by cbright4real(f): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2020
U can used your mother nude pictures and that of ur family members quote author=TheCork post=94529190]

tank u... anyways am a music director & we need to shoot a expensive videos for Bomma boy. Please can u quickly send me yor naaaaked picture so I can check if I can auditions u for the music video. Please hurry smiley[/quote]
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by TheCork(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2020
cbright4real:
U can used your mother nude pictures and that of ur family members quote author=TheCork post=94529190]

tank u... anyways am a music director & we need to shoot a expensive videos for Bomma boy. Please can u quickly send me yor naaaaked picture so I can check if I can auditions u for the music video. Please hurry smiley

^^^^ wow.
.u see this is the problems wit toasting this kinda elitarate village chicks. They cuss too much & then complain they cant find mans in nairaland..goat!! (wot a shame) undecided
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by TheCork(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2020
cbright4real:

My apologys.
Darling no need to be rudes am only trying to help u. U could had easily make a cool 200 naira, cash..but guess wot, u juss loss a shance!!(laters) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Buys Venza For Her Sister, Promise, As Birthday Gift / Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.